/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Family is suffering from black magic

Roha Shama
06-26-2016, 09:12 AM
Salam,well my dad very recently got married to another woman even though he already has a wife(my mom),the situation of my house was bad from since my mom got married to my dad,when my eldest sis was born my mom found out that my dad wasn't a good person at all he and his mother were sexist as well and she often told him stuff against my mom and told him to treat her like he's the master and to tell her what to do,my dad's sisters aren't good either they are like extremely jealous of my mom her art and her being married to a doctor(my father),he often travels to other countries for his conferences,my dad's second wife does blackmagic on us!even his mother does blackmagic and his psycho sisters,but yet he still puts the blame on my mother and his own children!(my siblings)well he only suspects my eldest sis and my mom alot and i have my own problems waswas aka ocd though i have a bit,i only have the disgusting thoughts one,we are five children,Mashallah,from our real mom,four girls including me and one boy the youngest sibling,well,i do offer five prayers,i rarely do any other Islamic things,black magic is very common in my country,corruption,load shedding and we are suffering from terrorism,my country also has alot of positive stuff to be honest alot of foreigners come here mostly from China and european countries,we do have alot of tourist attractions..oh and 4 marriages are very common here for stupid reasons,i really want to cry sometimes because of my ocd but i can't because i think if i cry it would be no use,i'm just controlling myself not to cry..sorry for my bad english,it's not my first language..and our education system also sucks..and women are treated like crap here alot men hate their own women here....but when it comes to foreign women they treat them like queens,seriously?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'abd al-hakeem
06-26-2016, 09:17 AM
May Allah subhano wa Ta'ala grant you and your family ease and protection in this time of hardship. May He grant the same to all those suffering unjustly, in similar situations.

May Allah subhano wa Ta'ala provide us all with reminders as to our true purpose in life, and the ability to come back to HIM, before it's too late.

Amin ya Rabbil alamin.

shifah
06-26-2016, 10:25 AM
Asalam alikum,

Sorry for what you are going through and all the negative energy around you, your family and your community. My advise to you is please try to read the Quran as many times as possible . If Arabic is not your first Language look for any translated Quran in your language, Audios are better. Listen and comprehend.

The point of Black magic if u true believe that uit can have any effect on you u will be psycologically trumatised. But if you talk to any imam who understand religion better than you he will advise you which verses or duas to read and you will never be affected by whatever those people believe in.

As for your father even though the Quran gives a provision for many to marry more than one wife, they should do it only if they are just both emotionaly and financially

read Quran 4:surat An Nisaa verse ( 1-176). I believe you will get most of the answers regarding women in Islam and hpw they should be treated.

TRY TO READ QURAN 72:SURAT AL JINN (1-28)

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
  1. Qul oohiya ilaiya annna hustama'a nafarum minal jinnni faqaalooo innaa sami'naa quraanan 'ajabaa
  2. Yahdeee ilar rushdi fa aamannaa bihee wa lan nushrika bi rabbinaaa ahadaa
  3. Wa annahoo Ta'aalaa jaddu Rabbinaa mat takhaza saahibatanw wa la waladaa
  4. Wa annahoo kaana yaqoolu safeehunaa 'alal laahi shatataa
  5. Wa annaa zanannaaa al lan taqoolal insu wal jinnu 'alal laahi kazibaa
  6. Wa annahoo kaana rijaa lum minal insi ya'oozoona birijaalim minal jinni fazaa doohum rahaqaa
  7. Wa annahum zannoo kamaa zanantum al lany yab'asal laahu ahadaa
  8. Wa annaa lamasnas sa maaa'a fa wajadnaahaa muli'at harasan shadeedanw wa shuhubaa
  9. Wa annaa kunnaa naq'udu minhaa maqaa'ida lis'sam'i famany yastami'il aana yajid lahoo shihaabar rasada
  10. Wa annaa laa nadreee asharrun ureeda biman fil ardi am araada bihim rabbuhum rashadaa
  11. Wa annaa minnas saalihoona wa minnaa doona zaalika kunnaa taraaa'ilqa qidadaa
  12. Wa annaa zanannaaa al lan nu'jizal laaha fil ardi wa lan nu'jizahoo harabaa
  13. Wa annaa lammaa sami'nal hudaaa aamannaa bihee famany yu'mim bi rabbihee falaa yakhaafu bakhsanw wa laa rahaqaa
  14. Wa annaa minnal muslimoona wa minnal qaasitoona faman aslama fa ulaaa'ika taharraw rashadaa
  15. Wa ammal qaasitoona fa kaanoo li jahannama hatabaa
  16. Wa alla wis taqaamoo 'alat tareeqati la asqaynaahum maa'an ghadaqaa
  17. Linaftinahum feeh; wa many yu'rid 'an zikri rabbihee yasluk hu 'azaaban sa'adaa
  18. Wa annal masaajida lillaahi falaa tad'oo ma'al laahi ahadaa
  19. Wa annahoo lammaa qaama 'adul laahi yad'oohu kaadoo yakoonoona 'alaihi libadaa
  20. Qul innamaaa ad'oo rabbee wa laaa ushriku biheee ahadaa
  21. Qul innee laaa amliku lakum darranw wa laa rashadaa
  22. Qul innee lany yujeeranee minal laahi ahad, wa lan ajida min doonihee multahadaa
  23. Illaa balaagham minal laahi wa risaalaatih; wa many ya'sil laaha wa rasoolahoo fa inna lahoo naara jahannama khaalideena feehaaa abadaa
  24. Hattaaa izaa ra aw maa yoo'adoona fasaya'lamoona man ad'afu naasiranw wa aqallu 'adadaa
  25. Qul in adreee a qareebum maa too'adoona am yaj'alu lahoo rabbeee amadaa
  26. 'Aalimul ghaibi falaa yuzhiru alaa ghaibiheee ahadaa
  27. Illaa manir tadaa mir rasoolin fa innahoo yasluku mim baini yadihi wa min khalfihee rasadaa
  28. Liya'lama an qad ablaghoo risaalaati rabbihim wa ahaata bima ladihim wa ahsaa kulla shai'in 'adadaa

HIDE ENGLISH -

Abdullah Yusuf Ali Translation
1. Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital!

2. 'It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not join (in worship) any (gods) with our Lord.

3. 'And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a son.

4. 'There were some foolish ones among us, who used to utter extravagant lies against Allah.

5. 'But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that untrue against Allah.

6. 'True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns, but they increased them in folly.

7. 'And they (came to) think as ye thought, that Allah would not raise up any one (to Judgment).

8. 'And we pried into the secrets of heaven; but we found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.

9. 'We used, indeed, to sit there in (hidden) stations, to (steal) a hearing; but any who listen now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.

10. 'And we understand not whether ill is intended to those on earth, or whether their Lord (really) intends to guide them to right conduct.

11. 'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we follow divergent paths.

12. 'But we think that we can by no means frustrate Allah throughout the earth, nor can we frustrate Him by flight.

13. 'And as for us, since we have listened to the Guidance, we have accepted it: and any who believes in his Lord has no fear, either of a short (account) or of any injustice.

14. 'Amongst us are some that submit their wills (to Allah., and some that swerve from justice. Now those who submit their wills - they have sought out (the path) of right conduct:

15. 'But those who swerve,- they are (but) fuel for Hell-fire'-

16. (And Allah.s Message is): "If they (the Pagans) had (only) remained on the (right) Way, We should certainly have bestowed on them Rain in abundance.

17. "That We might try them by that (means). But if any turns away from the remembrance of his Lord, He will cause him to undergo a severe Penalty.

18. "And the places of worship are for Allah (alone): So invoke not any one along with Allah.

19. "Yet when the Devotee of Allah stands forth to invoke Him, they just make round him a dense crowd."

20. Say: "I do no more than invoke my Lord, and I join not with Him any (false god)."

21. Say: "It is not in my power to cause you harm, or to bring you to right conduct."

22. Say: "No one can deliver me from Allah (If I were to disobey Him), nor should I find refuge except in Him,

23. "Unless I proclaim what I receive from Allah and His Messages: for any that disobey Allah and His Messenger,- for them is Hell: they shall dwell therein for ever."

24. At length, when they see (with their own eyes) that which they are promised,- then will they know who it is that is weakest in (his) helper and least important in point of numbers.

25. Say: "I know not whether the (Punishment) which ye are promised is near, or whether my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.

26. "He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries,-

27. "Except an apostle whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him,

28. "That He may know that they have (truly) brought and delivered the Messages of their Lord: and He surrounds (all the mysteries) that are with them, and takes account of every single thing."

................................End............... ......................

May this information help you find peace with in your heart .

Wasalam.

*charisma*
06-26-2016, 11:07 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by Roha Shahbaz
Salam,well my dad very recently got married to another woman even though he already has a wife(my mom),the situation of my house was bad from since my mom got married to my dad,when my eldest sis was born my mom found out that my dad wasn't a good person at all he and his mother were sexist as well and she often told him stuff against my mom and told him to treat her like he's the master and to tell her what to do,my dad's sisters aren't good either they are like extremely jealous of my mom her art and her being married to a doctor(my father),he often travels to other countries for his conferences,my dad's second wife does blackmagic on us!even his mother does blackmagic and his psycho sisters,but yet he still puts the blame on my mother and his own children!(my siblings)well he only suspects my eldest sis and my mom alot
I'm sorry you are going through all of this. I'm guessing you are still young, so seeing your parents arguing has it's effects on you. However, I want you to know that what goes on between your parents should be handled by your parents. You should not allow it to effect you in any negative way or feel that you have to be involved. You can only be a good example to your family by being a better person and rising above the situation. Focus on what you can control and not what you can't.

i have my own problems waswas aka ocd though i have a bit,i only have the disgusting thoughts one,we are five children,Mashallah,from our real mom,four girls including me and one boy the youngest sibling,well,i do offer five prayers,i rarely do any other Islamic things,
It's the last 10 days of Ramadan, I think you should try to use this time the most doing ibaadah. You can offer your prayers, make a lot of du'a, pray taraweeh and tahajjud, and recite quran. If your family is not religious then you can be a good example to them and your siblings by doing these things. Maybe it's what they need in order to become a stronger and better family.

black magic is very common in my country,
You can protect yourself from black magic by reciting du'aa al sabaah wal masaa' (Morning and evening du'as), and the last 3 surahs in the quran, as well as ayaatul kursi. Do this daily inshallah.

Here's a video

May Allah make things easy for you ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Arfa
06-26-2016, 04:26 PM
Sis,

im feeling sorry to hear you are facing such a difficult time.May Allah protect you and make it easy for you.
The best way to beat any kind of evil spell or magic is reciting Surah Bakara, Surah Falaq and Surah Naas.Keep reciting these with Ayut ul Kursi and your iman will strengthen that Allah (S W T) is there to protect you.Inshaa Allah it will be better.

As far as your family conflicts are concerned just indulge yourself in any activity you love doing eg painting ,Reading motivational content or playing a nice sport.I know sometimes when you are surrounded by darkness all around you ,you tend to feel isolated from your own needs as its hard to listen what your soul is trying to tell you.At such trying times we tend to become vulnerable to insecure and negative thoughts in our mind.So if this is a test for you just focus on building your mind with positive thoughts and supportive people who validate your thoughts and can be a positive influence for you.May Allah make it easy and blissful for you sis Aameen.

greenhill
06-26-2016, 04:33 PM
Black magic. It does exist. It is almost beyond most people's understanding and something pretty much a subject pushed under the carpet because we don't really know much about it. And another, a point just meandered into my thoughts, the western stereotype of it with the start of the voodoo hype of the 60s ? 70s? .. can't remember when it was.. so the idea of it became hocus pocus and dismissed as unscientific.

How do we better understand the jinn world? Not to say we should be all learning this, but obviously they can be used to put an effect on us so we should really be better prepared to remove its effects on us.

I feel there are those with the knowledge to break the 'spell' . . But they are getting fewer.

:peace:

arsalan Saleem
06-26-2016, 09:30 PM
Assalamualikum, there is app on android playstore as "الرقية الشرعية " download it and play it near the victim inshAllah will help u.

Roha Shama
06-27-2016, 06:45 AM
[QUOTE=shifah;2913937]Asalam alikum,

Sorry for what you are going through and all the negative energy around you, your family and your community. My advise to you is please try to read the Quran as many times as possible . If Arabic is not your first Language look for any translated Quran in your language, Audios are better. Listen and comprehend.

The point of Black magic if u true believe that uit can have any effect on you u will be psycologically trumatised. But if you talk to any imam who understand religion better than you he will advise you which verses or duas to read and you will never be affected by whatever those people believe in.

As for your father even though the Quran gives a provision for many to marry more than one wife, they should do it only if they are just both emotionaly and financially

read Quran 4:surat An Nisaa verse ( 1-176). I believe you will get most of the answers regarding women in Islam and hpw they should be treated.

TRY TO READ QURAN 72:SURAT AL JINN (1-28)

Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
  1. Qul oohiya ilaiya annna hustama'a nafarum minal jinnni faqaalooo innaa sami'naa quraanan 'ajabaa
  2. Yahdeee ilar rushdi fa aamannaa bihee wa lan nushrika bi rabbinaaa ahadaa
  3. Wa annahoo Ta'aalaa jaddu Rabbinaa mat takhaza saahibatanw wa la waladaa
  4. Wa annahoo kaana yaqoolu safeehunaa 'alal laahi shatataa
  5. Wa annaa zanannaaa al lan taqoolal insu wal jinnu 'alal laahi kazibaa
  6. Wa annahoo kaana rijaa lum minal insi ya'oozoona birijaalim minal jinni fazaa doohum rahaqaa
  7. Wa annahum zannoo kamaa zanantum al lany yab'asal laahu ahadaa
  8. Wa annaa lamasnas sa maaa'a fa wajadnaahaa muli'at harasan shadeedanw wa shuhubaa
  9. Wa annaa kunnaa naq'udu minhaa maqaa'ida lis'sam'i famany yastami'il aana yajid lahoo shihaabar rasada
  10. Wa annaa laa nadreee asharrun ureeda biman fil ardi am araada bihim rabbuhum rashadaa
  11. Wa annaa minnas saalihoona wa minnaa doona zaalika kunnaa taraaa'ilqa qidadaa
  12. Wa annaa zanannaaa al lan nu'jizal laaha fil ardi wa lan nu'jizahoo harabaa
  13. Wa annaa lammaa sami'nal hudaaa aamannaa bihee famany yu'mim bi rabbihee falaa yakhaafu bakhsanw wa laa rahaqaa
  14. Wa annaa minnal muslimoona wa minnal qaasitoona faman aslama fa ulaaa'ika taharraw rashadaa
  15. Wa ammal qaasitoona fa kaanoo li jahannama hatabaa
  16. Wa alla wis taqaamoo 'alat tareeqati la asqaynaahum maa'an ghadaqaa
  17. Linaftinahum feeh; wa many yu'rid 'an zikri rabbihee yasluk hu 'azaaban sa'adaa
  18. Wa annal masaajida lillaahi falaa tad'oo ma'al laahi ahadaa
  19. Wa annahoo lammaa qaama 'adul laahi yad'oohu kaadoo yakoonoona 'alaihi libadaa
  20. Qul innamaaa ad'oo rabbee wa laaa ushriku biheee ahadaa
  21. Qul innee laaa amliku lakum darranw wa laa rashadaa
  22. Qul innee lany yujeeranee minal laahi ahad, wa lan ajida min doonihee multahadaa
  23. Illaa balaagham minal laahi wa risaalaatih; wa many ya'sil laaha wa rasoolahoo fa inna lahoo naara jahannama khaalideena feehaaa abadaa
  24. Hattaaa izaa ra aw maa yoo'adoona fasaya'lamoona man ad'afu naasiranw wa aqallu 'adadaa
  25. Qul in adreee a qareebum maa too'adoona am yaj'alu lahoo rabbeee amadaa
  26. 'Aalimul ghaibi falaa yuzhiru alaa ghaibiheee ahadaa
  27. Illaa manir tadaa mir rasoolin fa innahoo yasluku mim baini yadihi wa min khalfihee rasadaa
  28. Liya'lama an qad ablaghoo risaalaati rabbihim wa ahaata bima ladihim wa ahsaa kulla shai'in 'adadaa

HIDE ENGLISH -

Abdullah Yusuf Ali Translation
1. Say: It has been revealed to me that a company of Jinns listened (to the Qur'an). They said, 'We have really heard a wonderful Recital!

2. 'It gives guidance to the Right, and we have believed therein: we shall not join (in worship) any (gods) with our Lord.

3. 'And Exalted is the Majesty of our Lord: He has taken neither a wife nor a son.

4. 'There were some foolish ones among us, who used to utter extravagant lies against Allah.

5. 'But we do think that no man or spirit should say aught that untrue against Allah.

6. 'True, there were persons among mankind who took shelter with persons among the Jinns, but they increased them in folly.

7. 'And they (came to) think as ye thought, that Allah would not raise up any one (to Judgment).

8. 'And we pried into the secrets of heaven; but we found it filled with stern guards and flaming fires.

9. 'We used, indeed, to sit there in (hidden) stations, to (steal) a hearing; but any who listen now will find a flaming fire watching him in ambush.

10. 'And we understand not whether ill is intended to those on earth, or whether their Lord (really) intends to guide them to right conduct.

11. 'There are among us some that are righteous, and some the contrary: we follow divergent paths.

12. 'But we think that we can by no means frustrate Allah throughout the earth, nor can we frustrate Him by flight.

13. 'And as for us, since we have listened to the Guidance, we have accepted it: and any who believes in his Lord has no fear, either of a short (account) or of any injustice.

14. 'Amongst us are some that submit their wills (to Allah., and some that swerve from justice. Now those who submit their wills - they have sought out (the path) of right conduct:

15. 'But those who swerve,- they are (but) fuel for Hell-fire'-

16. (And Allah.s Message is): "If they (the Pagans) had (only) remained on the (right) Way, We should certainly have bestowed on them Rain in abundance.

17. "That We might try them by that (means). But if any turns away from the remembrance of his Lord, He will cause him to undergo a severe Penalty.

18. "And the places of worship are for Allah (alone): So invoke not any one along with Allah.

19. "Yet when the Devotee of Allah stands forth to invoke Him, they just make round him a dense crowd."

20. Say: "I do no more than invoke my Lord, and I join not with Him any (false god)."

21. Say: "It is not in my power to cause you harm, or to bring you to right conduct."

22. Say: "No one can deliver me from Allah (If I were to disobey Him), nor should I find refuge except in Him,

23. "Unless I proclaim what I receive from Allah and His Messages: for any that disobey Allah and His Messenger,- for them is Hell: they shall dwell therein for ever."

24. At length, when they see (with their own eyes) that which they are promised,- then will they know who it is that is weakest in (his) helper and least important in point of numbers.

25. Say: "I know not whether the (Punishment) which ye are promised is near, or whether my Lord will appoint for it a distant term.

26. "He (alone) knows the Unseen, nor does He make any one acquainted with His Mysteries,-

27. "Except an apostle whom He has chosen: and then He makes a band of watchers march before him and behind him,

28. "That He may know that they have (truly) brought and delivered the Messages of their Lord: and He surrounds (all the mysteries) that are with them, and takes account of every single thing."

................................End............... ......................

May this information help you find peace with in your heart .

Wasalam.

Thanks you,well our language is written in arabic script but it's not arabic we can read arabic easily but i have a problem so it's hard for me to read arabic,that's because i'm not trying probably,we do have Quran in our house,my dad is stubborn and sensitive he denies respect for women in Islam and goes by his own rules yet he treats his other wife like a queen she is taking our right my dad like buys her costly stuff clothes mobile,phones and other stuff,but he never buys anything for my mom and when eid comes he says why don't we all just wear our old clothes on eid,he doesn't care about us,our home and our respect and we have to order clothes online,our mom can't even divorce our dad cuz if he does no one will take us in cuz our relatives are selfish as hell even my mom's brothers and no one will provide for us anymore our mom can't even do a job because she's told not to do any job kind of like a blackmail i guess and the worst thing is we can't even do anything against our relatives or to tell our dad to stop or he blackmails to throw us out or divorce mum.

Roha Shama
06-27-2016, 06:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Black magic. It does exist. It is almost beyond most people's understanding and something pretty much a subject pushed under the carpet because we don't really know much about it. And another, a point just meandered into my thoughts, the western stereotype of it with the start of the voodoo hype of the 60s ? 70s? .. can't remember when it was.. so the idea of it became hocus pocus and dismissed as unscientific.

How do we better understand the jinn world? Not to say we should be all learning this, but obviously they can be used to put an effect on us so we should really be better prepared to remove its effects on us.

I feel there are those with the knowledge to break the 'spell' . . But they are getting fewer.

seriously how can you say it doesn't exist as a Muslim??we even found out from someone that our dad's second wife is doing black magic on us to ruin us,our situation didn't used to be this bad until our dad married that woman,black magic is done through evil jinns,black magic exists in this world it even includes the voodoo doll thing,not like they show in the media,i heard that a person's hair or blood is used to make a voodoo doll and then it is buried under the ground,the person who's dna is in that doll starts to feel sick and suffocates to death,trust me it happened to my grandfather before but they found the voodoo doll before he died,i'm not lying,theres a person telling the jinns to do the dirty work for him/her and we've even clues that she's been doing it,we don't do it because it's haram and i've heard that the person becomes a non Muslim when he/she does black magic

Roha Shama
06-27-2016, 07:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

I'm sorry you are going through all of this. I'm guessing you are still young, so seeing your parents arguing has it's effects on you. However, I want you to know that what goes on between your parents should be handled by your parents. You should not allow it to effect you in any negative way or feel that you have to be involved. You can only be a good example to your family by being a better person and rising above the situation. Focus on what you can control and not what you can't.

It's the last 10 days of Ramadan, I think you should try to use this time the most doing ibaadah. You can offer your prayers, make a lot of du'a, pray taraweeh and tahajjud, and recite quran. If your family is not religious then you can be a good example to them and your siblings by doing these things. Maybe it's what they need in order to become a stronger and better family.

You can protect yourself from black magic by reciting du'aa al sabaah wal masaa' (Morning and evening du'as), and the last 3 surahs in the quran, as well as ayaatul kursi. Do this daily inshallah.

Here's a video

May Allah make things easy for you ameen.
well the family relationship problem isn't actually bothering me because i'm kind of careless the ocd problem is bothering me alot i'm in my teens but still a kid,i guess you're right the problem is that none of us is a religious Muslim not even me,we don't even try to fix ourselves,except my eldest sister,she does try to tell us that what's wrong and what's right but we never listen,i think i'll have to do something or else there will be consequences,it's even hard for me to fast i'm so confused on how to fast or when to i'm healthy but weak from the bones i seriously haven't fasted since this ramadan started even though it's farz on me,i have fasted before but only once sadly,i feel guilty.

greenhill
06-27-2016, 07:31 AM
Sorry @Roha Shahbaz ? I said "It does exist" . . . When did I say it doesn't exist?

Roha Shama
06-30-2016, 02:27 AM
oh umm i'm sorry i think i misunderstood you

Hamza Asadullah
06-30-2016, 04:09 AM
well the family relationship problem isn't actually bothering me because i'm kind of careless the ocd problem is bothering me alot i'm in my teens but still a kid,i guess you're right the problem is that none of us is a religious Muslim not even me,we don't even try to fix ourselves,except my eldest sister,she does try to tell us that what's wrong and what's right but we never listen,i think i'll have to do something or else there will be consequences,it's even hard for me to fast i'm so confused on how to fast or when to i'm healthy but weak from the bones i seriously haven't fasted since this ramadan started even though it's farz on me,i have fasted before but only once sadly,i feel guilty.
Asalaamu Alaikum,

My sister there is no better time than now for us to change our ways and get closer to Allah. The past is gone now and although we should have regret the most important thing is that we learn from our mistakes and take action and do the best we can from this moment.

Firstly I would urge you to pray your 5 daily prayers if you do not currently do so. This is the most important obligation upon every Muslim and we will never increase our imaan or get closer to Allah if we do not fulfill our most important obligations unto him. Also fast of what remains of Ramadan. You can always make up for the fasts you missd later on. What good is there in life when we do not fulfill the purpose of our lives? Hence why we feel so empty and have many problems in our lives.

Are there any Masjids/Islamic centres in your locality that have sisters circles and groups? In this way you can connect with the local practicing sisters whom will have a positive influence in your life and your imaan. These circles and groups also run talks/lectures and pray etc.

Also look into Islamic courses in your area as it is incumbant upon us in order to increase our imaan and get closer to Allah that we gain knowledge of Islam as much as we can. This will also create more fear of Allah within us and make us hesitate to sin and transgress the limits set by Allah. You can join various Islamic courses either in your nearest Masjid/Islamic centre, ISOC or even online there are many good reputable Muslim organisations conducting courses online.

During these next few blessed nights of Ramadan which are the best nights of the year ask of Allah, beg of him and open up to him. Ask of him for assistance and to help and guide you. Surely he listens to his slaves when they open up to him and he loves to forgive. He knows your situation better than you or anyone else. So create a relationship with Allah. Open your heart to him. talk to him. He will comfort you and give you solace you have never experienced and he will find a way for you if you put your trust and reliance in him.

Allah brought you here for a reason and he knows how you feel. This is a way out for you so grab it with both hands. Begin a new lease of life where you begin to establish a special close bond with Allah. The past is gone so forget about it now. Learn from it and do the best you can from this moment. It is the present moment that is the most important. Allah loves to forgive and waits so patiently for us to ask of him. So why do we not take every opportunity to raise our hands?

Please also remember me in your dua's. If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to ask.

Please refer to the following threads to maximise the last week of Ramadan and make this your best Ramadan ever!

Increasing Imaan (faith) during Ramadan:

A Life Changing Reminder: Ramadan Reminder

http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...-reminder.html

10 Steps to Increase our Iman (Faith)

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...d-version.html

10 Steps to getting Closer to Allah this Ramadan:

http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...h-ramadan.html

Do you want to see Allah?

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...691-allah.html

My Last Ramadan before death!

http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...dan-death.html

The Best Opportunity to Change Our Lives Forever!

http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...s-forever.html

Maximising the last ten days and nights of Ramadan:

10 ways to Maximize the Last 10 Days of Ramadan

http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...s-ramadan.html

Worship Plan to Maximise the Last 10 Nights of Ramadan!

http://productivemuslim.com/laylatul...ts-of-ramadan/

12 Ways To Maximize I'tikaf

http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...ze-itikaf.html

Worship Plan to Maximise Laylatul Qadr (Night Of Power)

http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...atul-qadr.html

Five things to do on Laylatul Qadr

http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...atul-qadr.html

Giving just £10 to charity during Laylatul Qadr equals £300,000!

http://www.islamicboard.com/fasting-...bhanallah.html

If you need anything else then please do not hesitate to ask.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.