/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lost all hope in humanity

Jasonsk
06-28-2016, 04:36 AM
Im here seeking advice as I have truly lost all trust in people. Everyone I know is a backstabber, they only remember you when they want something from you.

I really have no more trust and what is worse then that is that the only duaa that Im able to utter during ramadan is that Allah should extract revenge on those that have deeply hurt me.

What the f*** am I supposed to do about these feelings

I really cannot take it as I can only hate myself & my life.

I feel like Allah has abandoned me as nothing I ever do is good enough.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Abed
06-28-2016, 09:44 AM
You must be going through really bad times, but know that everybody does, at some point or the other. Such is the nature of this life, and sometimes we find ourselves in a stuck situation and tend to blame it on someone, so... please dont have that negative impression of Allah swt because He never abandons you or your call.

The solution to your problem is how you, yourself -- deal with it. Dont let negative people override your feelings, be firm where you must.

True, sincere people are rare. You will encounter all types of people throughout life, but knowing that you wont just trust anybody will keep you mentally secure and alright.

If you keep a certain distance from people then you will be more in control of your feelings.

Hope that helps.

Arfa
06-28-2016, 10:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jasonsk
Im here seeking advice as I have truly lost all trust in people. Everyone I know is a backstabber, they only remember you when they want something from you.

I really have no more trust and what is worse then that is that the only duaa that Im able to utter during ramadan is that Allah should extract revenge on those that have deeply hurt me.

Assalamualaikum bro,

By your post it seems you are very much troubled.Have you undergone some bad incident to think like this?If you could elaborate a particular situation that made you feel this way ,maybe a good solution would come up.

Hamza Asadullah
06-28-2016, 11:47 PM

Asalaamu alaikum.

My brother no matter how we feel about wgat someone has done towards us we must be forgiving and move on and find friends who are good for us in this world and the next. Those of us who are forgiving towards others then Allah is forgiving towards us.

It is true that there are very few "true" friends we will find in our lifetime. But also we live and we learn. Most of us hace gad friends who are only with us for their own reasons and agendas. But once we learn about who are true friends abd who are not then we must stick with those who are true friends. We must never wish bad upon anyone but make dua for them abd ask of Allah to give us true good pious friends.

I would advise that you pour your heart out to Allah especially during these blessed nights abd ask of Allah to forgive you and those whom you wished bad upon abd ask Allah to guide you and them bitterness will only eat away at you. In order to move on we must forgive for it is better for us.

I would also advise you stick to the Masjid as you will find true good friends wgo like you want to be closer to Allah. By connecting with the Masjid we are connecting to Allah and also to those who are fearful of Allah and want to be closer to him.

So my brother grieve not for Allah could have seized us the amount of times we wronged him and done bad and sin that angers abd displeases him but he forgives us again and again. So he wants that we also forgive others.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
elya
07-07-2016, 08:01 AM
In all honesty i felt like that for the longest time, its part of life. Just learnt to deal with it by avoiding strong attachments to people..lol probably not a good thing to do, but it helps. Not like you have to be a horrible person.. be nice, kind ect.. just don't expect anything back from people. You cannot truly trust anyone but Allah. I could be wrong but you may be dealing with deeper issues than mistrust. No point in asking Allah for revenge, because in Islam 'what people give they get back'. Pray that Allah should guide these people to become better muslims so thier actions towards people, Insha'Allah, also improves

Eric H
12-22-2016, 01:23 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Jasonsk;

I listened to Glen tell his story, he had been signed up to play football with Leighton Orient, alongside David Beckham. He had an exciting life ahead of him, but he was stabbed in the back shortly after, he has now been paralysed from the waist down for the last 27 years. They caught the man who did this, he served four years in prison, he was then able to walk out of prison on his own two feet, and justice had been served.

By this time, Glen had learned to drive a disabled taxi, he learned where his assailant lived, and then stalked him with the intention of running him over. Glen said at that point he came to understand that true justice could not happen. Justice is not that two people should be crippled, rather, it is that neither of them should be crippled. He knew this could never happen, he came to understand that he had to let go of his hatred. If not, he would become worse than his assailant, because his actions would be premeditated.

He said he had to live with two diseases, being crippled, and the greater disease was the hate burning away inside him. Forgiveness and letting go of the hatred was a gradual process, his wheelchair has been a daily reminder of the past injustice.

After we heard his story in Manchester Cathedral, we were asked to say a blessing and we were to keep in mind all the people that had hurt us, and those whom we should forgive.

Now may the peace of the Lord be with you,
May the Lord bless you
May the Lord keep you
And may God's face shine upon you always
And give you peace.

You will know when you are starting to heal, that is when you can pray a blessing for your enemies.

In the spirit of praying to a just and merciful God.

Eric

muslim brother
12-22-2016, 02:08 PM

allah knows you better than people,and he loves you more than even parents
forget what people think
life will become simpler.
there are too many judges in the world ,they will have to answer to allah

fschmidt
12-22-2016, 10:01 PM
Jasonsk, are these backstabbers practicing Muslims, praying daily and fasting during Ramadan? I am curious because I would assume that people who practice a religion are more trustworthy than others, but maybe I am wrong. One thing I am certain of from personal experience is that virtually all people who don't practice any religion are backstabbers?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.