/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are some of the most interesting, weird and awkward places you have prayed?

darullemon
06-29-2016, 07:16 PM
Under the stairs at work, Parking lots, in the woods hiking, meeting rooms. Interesting was beach

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aaqib
06-29-2016, 08:55 PM
Closed closet, an elementary school field.. that's all I can think of

muslimah_B
06-29-2016, 11:16 PM
Underground parking lot of a supermarket

drac16
06-30-2016, 01:57 AM
In a hallway at the Roger's Centre (it's a stadium in Toronto). All I had was a piece of paper to place my head on. I was soooo nervous. :embarrass

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
darullemon
06-30-2016, 06:01 AM
Did all of you do this alone or jamah?

drac16
06-30-2016, 06:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by darullemon
Did all of you do this alone or jamah?
Alone. I was with my family at the time, but they aren't muslims.

eesa the kiwi
06-30-2016, 08:48 AM
went fishing at a deserted spot in new zealand with a brother, late at night crystal clear sky, prayed isha on the sand knowing that we were probably the first humans to make sujood to Allah there in the history of the world lol
awesome feeling alhamdulilah

noraina
06-30-2016, 11:29 AM
Nothing too awkward, just in the parking area or in the park behind a bunch of trees.

Although I actually rarely pray out and about - I'm usually on my own when I pray outside and especially for sisters on their own you can feel slightly awkward if lots of people are around. So most of the time I make a point of praying at home or in someone's house.

darullemon
06-30-2016, 05:51 PM
Feels weird praying on sandy beaches though, your feet and knees sink when you make sujood and when you get up to go back to standing position you are all wobbly.

Umm Abed
07-02-2016, 02:31 PM
Upon a mountain while climbing, I read salah, on a spread out jacket, making sajda was a different experience though, and the stones felt pokey on my forehead, but it was awesome, alhamdulillah:D.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.