/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Western culture & Islam

Michela
06-30-2016, 05:34 PM
Good afternoon,
my name is Michela Occhioni and I am a contributor of an American blog which promotes the understanding Islam, while embracing Muslim communities in the West.

I am writing an article about how European Muslims feel about being torn between the Western culture and the Islamic religion.

Would any of you be so kind to agree on having a Skype call or a chat in order to tell me his/her experience? Please contact me in private in order to receive more info.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
06-30-2016, 06:04 PM
Personally, I think the Western culture effect is felt everywhere. Even in muslim countries.

:peace:

Scimitar
06-30-2016, 06:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Michela
Good afternoon,
my name is Michela Occhioni and I am a contributor of an American blog which promotes the understanding Islam, while embracing Muslim communities in the West.

I am writing an article about how European Muslims feel about being torn between the Western culture and the Islamic religion.

Would any of you be so kind to agree on having a Skype call or a chat in order to tell me his/her experience? Please contact me in private in order to receive more info.
I'd like to lend my two dirhams worth, but the sharing of personal data via PM between male and female members is strictly prohibited on this forum.

Maybe a discourse here can be had instead?

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.