/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ruling on crossing Boundaries regarding sexual privacy in married couples

anonymous
07-03-2016, 07:57 PM
Assalamualaikum all,

I am a bit troubled about this and don't know how to actually phrase this query here, but my question is about boundaries.I know that much islam despises those people who cross boundaries set by Allah Almighty.
Therefore,it is a sin.What can an adult son or daughter do if his parents commit sexual acts infront of him and he is sleeping with them due to mothers sickness and hear noises and them actually doing the act....If you can hear all the moaning and groaning and it feels so repulsive but you can't walk out of room knowing it will cause embarrassment to son and parents will suddenly wake up from their lustful acts and lack of privacy.I want to know if religion says about it and it what kind of folks would do it infront of children.Please needed an answer thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
07-03-2016, 11:20 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Please visit https://islamqa.info/en/31773

Praise be to Allaah.

The Islamic ruling on this matter is as follows:

If this hugging and kissing is of the type that takes place between husband and wife when they are alone, then it is not permissible to do it in front of the children whether they are little or big.

anonymous
07-04-2016, 08:13 AM
JazakAllah khair for your response ukhti.It is clear that referring to actual act is forbidden.What kind of negative consequences can be faced after facing such incident?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.