/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ramadan is about to end

AhmedGassama
07-03-2016, 11:32 PM
May Allah reward everyone who took the time to open this thread..

I know there are other threads here which are more beneficial than this one, so i greatly appreciate that you chose to read this thread.

Let me begin by asking Allah to accept your good deeds, protect you and keep you steadfast, i hope you spent the best time of your life this Ramadan and that the next would Ramadan will be even better and i hope we get closer to Allah everyday and that our love for the prophet and our fellow Muslims increases until God will be pleased of us on the last day.

Ramadan is about to end, only 2 or 3 days are left, may God accept the deeds of all the worshippers and even of the non-worshippers.
God is great and merciful, we cannot fully fathom his mercy and generosity "...They do not comprehend him in knowledge" God's mercy and generosity is beyond imagination, he is not like anything that crosses your mind; God is beyond compare.

May Allah accept your repentance and i hope i'am the first one to wish you a happy Eid, as the feast day is almost here, many happy returns! But 2 days of Ramadan are left and deeds are judged by the last action, so let's work hard these 2 last days in order for us to consider Eid as our reward where we meet each other having gained Allah's pleasure.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
07-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Asalamualykum,

Ameen. May Allah swt accept all the good and help us all to continue with the good deeds Ameen.

If anyone wishes to earn more rewards please don't forget to fast after Eid insha Allah.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) stated:

“Whoever fasts for six days after (Eid) al-Fitr has completed the year: (whoever does a good deed (hasanah) will have ten hasanah like it).”

According to another report: “Allaah has made for each hasanah ten like it, so a month is like fasting ten months, and fasting six days completes the year.” (al-Nisaa’i and Ibn Maajah. See alsoSaheeh al-Targheeb wa’l-Tarheeb, 1/421).

It was also narrated by Ibn Khuzaymah with the wording: “Fasting for the month of Ramadaan brings the reward of ten like it, and fasting for six days brings the reward of two months, and that is the fasting of the whole year.

Please visit https://islamqa.info/en/7859

Umm Abed
07-04-2016, 07:45 AM
:wa:

Jazakallah khair for the useful posts above.

May Allah swt accept from us whatever we have strived to do for His sake, and may He accept our good duas, give us all good health and shower us with His mercy and barakah, ameen.

A blessed Eid to all of you and ummah.:Crescent:

muhammadwahaj
07-05-2016, 02:05 AM
May ALLAH forgive all of us within this ramadan and make us his one of beloved peole.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.