/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please help identify this man

muslimah_B
07-05-2016, 03:26 PM
Asalam alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatahu

There are attrocities happening all over the world and my heart absolutely bleeds for these people
For those starving in somalia, Pakistan, Bangladesh
For those being blasted to bits in Iraq, Palestine, Yemen, Syria
Those in china being attacked in China just because they are muslim.
Everyone all over the world
My duas will forver be with them in sha Allah.

With all these attrocities there are others going on around the world under all of our noses against other creations of Allah, that most people simply ignore, which goes against our entire being of being a Muslim, if we want Allah to be mercifull to us, then we should be mercifull to ALL of HIS creations.

In china there is a thing called "the dog meat trade" where INNOCENT dogs are boiled alive, then their skin is ripped off them, bbqd alive to eat, they are constantly attacked, tied up and tortured infront of crowds if people try to stop them they are attacked and repeatedly beatan, they stolen from peoples houses at night time , other animals among dogs (cats, chinchillas, rabbits etc) for the fur trade, they are crammed up in tiny overflowing cages, thrown off the top of lorries vans in these cages shattering their bones, then they are electrocuted through their rear passage, bashed over their head, skinned alive and their bodies thrown like dirt left to die in agony this also happens in parts of Canada, korea and America (other places aswell)
Testing on animals all over the world, where they are subjected to disgusting experiments for make-up, house-hold products, medicines, some are just bred to be tested on and live lives of utter torture.
There has also been reports in majority muslim countries of people poisoning dogs, leaving them to die agonising deaths, or beating them to death with no just cause
(If anyone wants the news articles or actuall videos to comprehend I will share them on request)

The Prophet, may the mercy and blessings of Allah be upon him, said,*“Whoever kills a sparrow or anything bigger than that without a just cause, Allah will hold him accountable on the Day of Judgment.”* The listeners asked, “O Messenger of Allah, what is a just cause?”* He replied, “That he will kill it to eat, not simply to chop off its head and then throw it away.”

"There is not an animal that lives on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but they form communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book, and they all shall be gathered to their Lord in the end"(Quran 6:38).

“Seest thou not that it is Allah Whose praise all beings in the heavens and on earth do celebrate, and the birds (of the air) with wings outspread? Each one knows its own (mode of) prayer and praise, and Allah knows well all that they do.”*(Quran 24:41)

*"And the earth, He has assigned it to all living creatures"*(Quran 55:10).

The Messenger of Allah (SAW) once passed by a camel that was so emaciated that its back had almost reached its stomach. He said,*"Fear Allah in these beasts who cannot speak."*(Abu Dawud)

The Companions said,”O Allah’s Messenger! Is there a reward for us in serving the animals?” He replied: “There is a reward for serving any living being.”*(Bukhari)

*It is related from Jabir that the Messenger of Allah, once saw a donkey which had been branded on its face and he said,*"May Allah*curse the one who branded it."*(Muslim)

It is related from Abu Hurayra that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,"Do not use the backs of your animals as chairs. Allah has made them subject to you, so that by them you can reach places that you would not otherwise be able to reach except with great fatigue."*(Abu Dawud)

It is related from Abdullah ibn Umar that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said,*"A woman was once punished after death because of a cat which she had kept confined until it died, and because of this she entered the Fire. She had neither given it food or drink while confining it, nor had she let it free to eat the creatures of the earth."*(Muslim)

It is narrated from*Ibn Umar*that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, cursed those who used any living thing as a target. (Muslim)

It is related from Ibn Abbas that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade inciting animals to fight one another. (Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi)

It is related from Abu Al-Darda' that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, forbade eatingmujaththama*animals, that is, animals which have been tied up and shot with arrows. (Tirmidhi)

LINK HERE and HERE

(If you have a weak stomach please do not watch the video, as the sound of the dog can be heard in absolute agony, not even i can watch it & i can stomach most things)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
07-05-2016, 04:25 PM
link not working.

Scimi

muslimah_B
07-05-2016, 04:27 PM
https://www.buzzfeed.com/sahilrizwan...5BZ#.ru9qrDJZr

How about now ?

ardianto
07-05-2016, 04:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Some words are blocked in the forum. So change **** in the link into c u n t (without space).

Edit : Shortened URL http://bzfd.it/29u7hGF

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah_B
07-05-2016, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Some words are blocked in the forum. So change **** in the link into c u n t (without space).

Edit : Shortened URL http://bzfd.it/29u7hGF
Oh gosh sorry il try and find another link, i didnt realise [emoji33]

muslimah_B
07-05-2016, 04:47 PM
http://mashable.com/2016/07/05/chenn.../#f8CYii12SEqg

Sorry my phone/taptalk is acting up again and loading so sloooooow

*charisma*
07-05-2016, 04:49 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

At the bottom of the page it says that the man has been identified:
UPDATE: The Chennai police have identified the man in the video and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.
Gautam S., a final-year medical student, was identified by his classmates and is currently absconding with the person behind the camera, whose identity is still unknown.
Edit: @muslimah_B I've included the link in OP

muslimah_B
07-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Thank you

The camera man hasn't been identified yet :( and he played a part in it.
In sha Allah they are caught and punished accordingly along with everyone else who thinks its ok to harm another living being
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

At the bottom of the page it says that the man has been identified:

Edit: @muslimah_B I've included the link in OP

ardianto
07-05-2016, 04:58 PM
From the comments section

We have verified information from a reliable source that the 2 suspects are from Madha Medical college, Kundrathur. The names are Gautam Sudharshan and Ashish Pal doing there finally year MBBS. Apparently the incident took place 2 weeks before and the dog is no more. Chennai police have been 100 percent supportive and we are in the process to get them arrested.

muslimah_B
07-05-2016, 05:05 PM
From the comments section
Thank you i didnt read all the comments, it was a bit too much :(

noraina
07-05-2016, 05:45 PM
Where's the compassion and mercy in this world, subhanAllah....no wonder it's in the state it is in now. :(

I don't understand how anyone could be cruel to an animal who can neither speak nor defend itself - obviously someone who has no fear of Allah swt. My heart really softens when I read how the Prophet (pbuh) was so merciful to every creature, including animals, Islam gave even animals basic fundamental rights which we have no place to take. There is that hadith, where it is said that if someone kills even a sparrow without good reason, they will be questioned and punished for it on the Day of Judgement, subhanAllah!

This reminds me of battery hens, they are treated so horribly it is unbelievable, and yet their eggs are sold by the millions. I have rescued battery hens in the past and the state they come to you in is enough to make you cry - that was enough to make me never eat an egg from battery cages again.

muslimah_B
07-05-2016, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
Where's the compassion and mercy in this world, subhanAllah....no wonder it's in the state it is in now. :(

I don't understand how anyone could be cruel to an animal who can neither speak nor defend itself - obviously someone who has no fear of Allah swt. My heart really softens when I read how the Prophet (pbuh) was so merciful to every creature, including animals, Islam gave even animals basic fundamental rights which we have no place to take. There is that hadith, where it is said that if someone kills even a sparrow without good reason, they will be questioned and punished for it on the Day of Judgement, subhanAllah!

This reminds me of battery hens, they are treated so horribly it is unbelievable, and yet their eggs are sold by the millions. I have rescued battery hens in the past and the state they come to you in is enough to make you cry - that was enough to make me never eat an egg from battery cages again.
I know i cant understand it either, its disgusting, so many people need to jump off a mountain and do the world a favour.

Its literally heartbreaking, and people just allow this to happen, i dont understand how it gets into someones head its ok or even fun to harm another life.

Yes the farming industry is notorious for its treatment of animals, if i ever buy eggs i make sure they are free range or I won't buy them at all
Im even trying to cut out all brands that do any form of testing on animals the videos i have seen are shocking and you literally want to jump through the screen and save them, some i cant even watch as its so horrific.

The worst i have seen is the treatment of animals in china & korea, I couldn't stop crying

ardianto
07-06-2016, 04:36 PM
Those two guys were arrested, but then released on bail 10,000 rupee each. While the dog survived.

The dog with animal-rights activist Shravan Krishnan.

muslimah_B
07-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Those two guys were arrested, but then released on bail 10,000 rupee each. While the dog survived.

The dog with animal-rights activist Shravan Krishnan.
I thought the dog died :(
Are you talking about the one from the same article ?

I dont understand how anyone can harm a living creature and get 0 punishment for it, what a absolute farse of a world we live in

ardianto
07-07-2016, 12:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
I thought the dog died :(
Are you talking about the one from the same article ?
The dog injured, but survived. Yes, that's the dog in this case. I found the latest news by chance when I read Indonesian online newspaper.

muslimah_B
07-07-2016, 12:15 PM
The dog injured, but survived. Yes, that's the dog in this case. I found the latest news by chance when I read Indonesian online newspaper.
Oh my gosh it survived [emoji33] thats brilliant news, i hope the dog is able to recover and go to a loving home with as little trauma as possible.

People really need to start taking these criminal actions against animals seriously, these people once bored of torturing animals will move onto people.

And in any sense harming a creation of Allah with no just cause is a terrible sin in itself

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.