/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Albania: Drone captures massive Eid al-Fitr celebrations in Tirana

Besmir R. Zekaj
07-05-2016, 11:03 PM
Albanian Muslim believers celebrating Eid al-Fitr, the end of the holy month of Ramadan. Hundreds of believers attended the prayer on the “Martyrs of the Nation” Boulevard as they conveyed their wishes for more solidarity among each-other.
The Imam of Kaaba, Salih bin Muhammad Talib was invited to take part in celebrating Eid al-Fitr of Muslim believers where he leaded the “morning’s prayer”.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LaSorcia
07-06-2016, 01:18 PM
The celebration is great. But am I the only one who thinks it's disgustingly creepy for the world to be so spied on by cameras everywhere?

ardianto
07-06-2016, 01:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LaSorcia
The celebration is great. But am I the only one who thinks it's disgustingly creepy for the world to be so spied on by cameras everywhere?
I don't think taking picture by drone like in the video is spying. But, yes, we live in the era of technology which many people have camera in their cellphones and they can take our picture secretly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.