/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Chilcot delivers crushing verdict on Blair and the Iraq war

czgibson
07-06-2016, 01:33 PM
Greetings,

The Chilcot Report is finally here, and while it draws conclusions that many of us had already done at the time, it will be interesting to see how things develop from here. Several voices are calling for Blair to be prosecuted.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...blair-iraq-war

Peace

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
07-06-2016, 08:46 PM
We don't care for what happens to Bush and Blair in this world bro, just for what happens to them in the next where the ultimate justice will be meted out.

They made really bad choices and went to war against Iraq for revenge on 911 (which is still a conspiracy) and Iraq wasn't even responsible for 911, and the excuses and lies they used (Bush and Blair) were WMD's... they DID have an agenda fo war and destabilisation of the middle east and it is evident to us all - we don't have to be Muslims to see that, anyone with their eyes open can see it.

"We won't leave til the job is done" - blair... people thought that meant installing the western brand of democracy.

This is the western brand of democracy the world sees now:

The Middle East hates the word, Democracy - all it has done is justify the killing of innocents and widespread destruction.

What did Blair mean by "We will stay until th job is done" ??? coz I was under the impression he wanted to leave Iraq in a model state fashioned after the west... meanwhile Iraq and Syria falls to muppet zionists like the USA and UK, thru their invention, ISIS/Daesh/ISIL.

Is this what Blair meant?

Do we care about what happens to Blair and Bush? like I said - not in this world... we have bigger issues than feeling a sense of satisfaction for the Chilcot reports which do little to bring widows and orphans and safety.

The real effort is through charity - not no imperially branded lie called democracy.

Scimi

Eric H
07-06-2016, 10:43 PM
Greetings and peace be with you czgibson;

The war was just so wrong, and there seems to have been no plans for anything good to happen at the end. I dread to think what the fall out will be; over the weeks and years ahead. Does Iraq have a case for unlawful invasion against America and its allies?

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people.

Eric

greenhill
07-07-2016, 09:48 AM
Actually, I would like to see them being put to the mill. I'd like to see these muppets get the grilling here AND the hereafter. They truly deserve it.

HOPEFULLY other potential muppet leaders will think before acting in anymore muppet shows that kills countless innocent lives..

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
سيف الله
07-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Salaam

Some responses to the report.

Jeremy Corbyns response

George Galloways response

Eric H
07-07-2016, 04:10 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Junon;

Thanks for posting the Jeremy Corbyn video, I am hopeful this might strengthen his position within the labour party. David Cameron looked sheepish with his response, not his usual confident self.

In the spirit of praying for peace and reconciliation.

Eric

سيف الله
07-07-2016, 05:17 PM
salaam

Another update

Jeremy Corbyn Speech On Chilcot Report - Corbyn Apologises For Iraq War On behalf of Labour Party

Eric H
07-07-2016, 06:02 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Junon;

Jeremy Corbyn speaks with passion and conviction, sadly he is not a charismatic speaker like Cameron. My hopes are that the Chilcot report will help Corbyn unite his party and hopefully the country.

Blessings.

Eric

noraina
07-08-2016, 10:42 AM
The Iraq War is just....I don't think words can justify just how so blatantly wrong it was, in this day and age democracy has lost its glitter and charm - it may have started with great ambitions but now it is just a slogan with little meaning.

I really hope it leads to some form of action, although this report sure did take its time....how long will it take them to realise they made the same mistake with Syria? Those who never learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

But indeed, true justice is with Allah swt. The duas and cries of the oppressed are always listened to - and when you think about that it is quite scary.

And yes, I really hope Jeremy Corbyn can remain the leader of the Labour party - he's one of the only decent politicians out there and everyone's on his case.

Bittersteel
07-08-2016, 01:45 PM
I hope this paves the way for the prosecution of Tony Blair. Still remember his arrogance at the height of the war.:heated:

muslimah_B
07-09-2016, 12:14 AM
Heres hoping every corrupt government with their leaders are prosecuted for war crimes, fraud, lies, embezzlement, ETC ETC

But hey blair being charged with war crimes is a start if it ever happens, if he is then i may start to have faith in human beings as a whole and hope that the rest go down and their crimes are made publicly so everyone can see how rotten every single leader has been, paid liars is all they are.

We all know that Allah will humaliate on the day of judgement and expose their sins, in sha Allah that is done here aswell double the punishment is the least they deserve for their crimes against humanity.
*furious*

Mustafa16
07-10-2016, 07:40 PM
I hope he goes to prison for the rest of his life. I hope the same happens to Bush here in the US.

سيف الله
07-13-2016, 09:22 PM
Salaam

Upcoming documentary on Blair's career in politics.

Scimitar
07-14-2016, 01:15 AM
Would you rather they be punished in this life so that the punishment of the next is lessened? :D

I say - let them roam free in this life - let this be there temporal paradise, while in the next - let it be their eternal hell.

Scimi

Scimitar
07-14-2016, 02:07 AM

"Never will succeed a nation which lets its affairs be carried out by a woman" - Bukhari, Tirmidhi, Ahmad b. Hanbal...

.... oh boy oh boy, I remember when Maggie Thatcher took our milk bottles away from us - it was all downhill from that point forth... now it seems the carpet has been pulled from under our feet, sheesh.

Scimi

muslimah_B
07-14-2016, 11:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Would you rather they be punished in this life so that the punishment of the next is lessened? :D

I say - let them roam free in this life - let this be there temporal paradise, while in the next - let it be their eternal hell.

Scimi
I say punished in both and humiliated in both, that would be fantastic
Would hate for them to get comfortable and think death wont reach them LOL

سيف الله
08-04-2016, 09:21 PM
Salaam

Another video, compare and contrast the debate before before the war.

To the debate now

Abz2000
08-05-2016, 12:35 AM
Has anyone bothered to check who has the final say on these decisions made in parliament, in whose name these low iq soldiers fight, who gives the most important signature, and if she's ever going to bother explaining herself?

Or is it a contentment with mind games with filthy movies that say "they is calling me julie a sl*g" "but we is gonna blow up slough instead of staines" ? (see revelation 18 -above which is nineteen, a number fixed as a sign for the people of the book (description given in rev 17)
you would only be justifying the word against yourself, the people of jonah repented and humbled themselves to God despite the passing of the decree, they got grace. (That's in Iraq too)

32.*She said: "Ye chiefs! advise me in (this) my affair: no affair have I decided except in your presence."33.*They said: "We are endued with strength, and given to vehement war:
but the command is with thee;
so consider what thou wilt command."

Quran 27:32-33

42.*So when she arrived, she was asked,

"Is this thy throne?"

She said, "It was just like this; and knowledge was bestowed on us in advance of this, and we have submitted to Allah (in Islam)."
43.*And he diverted her from the worship of others besides Allah. for she was (sprung) of a people that had no faith.
44.*She was asked to enter the lofty Palace: but when she saw it, she thought it was a lake of water, and she (tucked up her skirts), uncovering her legs.
He said: "This is but a palace paved smooth with slabs of glass." She said: "O my Lord! I have indeed wronged my soul: I do (now) submit (in Islam), with Solomon, to the Lord of the Worlds."

It's proper to visit mosques with the legs covered.

38Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law said to him, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.”

39He answered, “A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign! But none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
40For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 41The men of Nineveh will stand up at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for they repented at the preaching of Jonah, and now something greater than Jonah is here.

42The Queen of the South will rise at the judgment with this generation and condemn it; for she came from the ends of the earth to listen to Solomon’s wisdom, and now something greater than Solomon is here.

From matthew 12

Who art thou?

Oh brave new world that has such people in it, even the prince of wallachia (check the etymology of the term people), great red dragon and all.

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...ml#post2839882

masteroftimeuk
10-22-2016, 07:01 AM
Why support the British government, they hated Muslim, look how they treat you, but Allah gave faith to people with good heart, they wanted to invade Iraq, because of greed, it like Hitler when he went after the Jews, they is only 3 faith in God ear Jew Christian and Muslim, but probably the most important one of them all was Islam, because it came with so many Hadith that Christian and Jew never had I grown up as a Christian as a child in fact I worked in a church as a child, but Islam came with something that Christian don't practice, which is what Jesus said from the beginning worship God alone with out any partners , I read the Bible which is base on the Torah the Psalm and the gospel, but I never read the Quran, but I understand it now, it still the same message do good in this world and worship God without any partner.

سيف الله
07-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Salaam

Dont get your hopes up too high but. . . . . .

Former Prime Minister Tony Blair should face prosecution for his role in the UK’s intervention in the 2003 Iraq invasion, the high court has heard.

Sho Islam
07-06-2017, 09:59 PM
Personally I think this quote from the arabic newspaper 'Al Sharq' last year sums up the Chilcot report quite well:

"The report is composed of 12 chapters, 2 million and 260 words which in reality is less than the number of victims of this war, where it’s effects and victims continue to fall almost daily. This report would not have happened if it were not for 179 British deaths in comparison to the millions of Iraqis killed, wounded and dislodged. How cheap is the blood of Muslims in the world of the powerful!"

Link to article: http://www.arabviews.xyz/index.php/2016/07/10/arab-media-revolt-over-chilcot-report/

سيف الله
10-14-2017, 08:42 PM
Salaam

Ah finally its been uploaded, documentary on the pathetic Blairs career. Well worth watching.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.