/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it haram to be a Kemalist?

Mustafa16
07-07-2016, 05:05 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemalism

I find the ruling Islamist AKP party of Turkey to be corrupt, and I believe the country has turned into a de facto dictatorship under Erdogan....my family is a part of the Gulen movement, which is being persecuted by the AKP government....also, the nationalist MHP has an incompetent leader who failed to form a coalition government and thus caused the vote of AKP to go up from 40 percent to 50 percent after snap elections....the only two remaining are the HDP, which is pro-gay and feminist and pro-Kurd, and I am not Kurdish or pro-gay, and the CHP, which is the founding party of Turkey.....is it haram to be a Kemalist if you are a Turk?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-07-2016, 09:58 AM
That is not so easy to answer purely because of the options available. To vote or not? The choices of who to vote are poor. Don't vote gives a different set of problems, but to vote, you are not chosing the right person (as there is none) .. whet do you do? Does it make it haram?

:peace:

'Abd-al Latif
07-07-2016, 05:24 PM
What makes the AKP party corrupt?

Mustafa16
07-07-2016, 06:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
What makes the AKP party corrupt?
a corruption scandal where the blame was placed on the gulen movement jam at, heavy cesorship and intimidation of journalists waste of taxpayers money sending a 13 year old child to prison for "insulting" erdogan, support for al musta and other terrorist groups, etc

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
07-07-2016, 06:29 PM
Can you prove any of this?

Mustafa16
07-07-2016, 06:33 PM
I'm on mobile right now so i cant provide links also while the pkk was on the verge of collapse he started peace talks with them and allowed them to stockpile weapons, and censorship involves seizing ny force zaman one of the largest opposition newspapers (actually THE largest)

Mustafa16
07-07-2016, 06:43 PM
also, since I'm on Mobile you can google it

sister herb
07-07-2016, 06:47 PM
I have read that Erdogan has again restored ties to Israel.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said it opened the way for possible Israeli gas supplies to Europe via Turkey.
Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/us-is...-idUSKCN0ZD0DS

And this gas they have stolen from Palestinians. Now it´s ok for Turkey? Turkey and Erdogan have forgot Mavi Marmara? This sounds like one scandal more. Should Muslims still support person who makes business with zionist government?

:facepalm:

Huzaifah ibn Adam
07-07-2016, 09:18 PM
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Mustafa Kemal Attaturk was a Kaafir. He hated and opposed Islaam. His primary objective in life was to remove Islaam from Turkey. That's all he ever wanted. He despised the idea of a Khilaafah, and so even the then toothless Ottoman Sultaanat at the time was too "Islaamic" for him, and he kicked it out, to be replaced by democracy and secularism.

Legislation belongs only to Allaah Ta`aalaa, and in Islaam, a state is to rule by the Sharee`ah; however, he removed Islaam entirely and ruled according to his own man-made laws. He did not believe in the concept of "ruling by the Sharee`ah". Kemal made extensive efforts to separate governmental and religious affairs.

Kemal modernised Turkey and removed any vestiges of the Sunnah. The Western style hat was made compulsory for civil servants, and the fez the Turks used to wear was abolished. The Sunnah Libaas (garments and style of dressing) was abolished, and Turks were instead ordered by Kemal to adopt the Western dress-code.

He abolished the wearing of veils, for women, and turbans for men. He ordered the Turks to wear the suit-and-tie, with Derby, Fedora, and Panama hats, which he said was "the headgear of civilized nations".

Kemal Attaturk banned Ta`addud Azwaaj (polygamy), something the Qur'aan itself allows.

Regarding his separating the Sharee`ah from legislation, he said, "We must liberate our concepts of justice, our laws and our legal institutions from the bonds which, even though they are incompatible with the needs of our century, still hold a tight grip on us."

Kemal abolished and banned the Arabic script in Turkey.

Kemal told Muslims to use the Turkish word "Tanri" when referring to "God", and not "Allaah".

Mustafa Kemal was a "Grand Orient Freemason". In 1907, he was accepted into the Lodge Veritas in Salonica, a body warranted by the Grand Orient of France.

Mustafa Kemal was not even a Turk; he was Zionist Jew.

"On January 28, 1994, an article by Israeli journalist Hillel Halkin entitled "WHEN KEMAL ATATURK RECITED SHEMA YISRAEL", subtitled "It's My Secret Prayer, Too," He Confessed, appeared in the The Jewish Daily Forward. The piece drew on an out-of-print Hebrew autobiography of Zionist journalist Itamar Ben-Avi, son of Eliezer Ben-Yehuda and the first child to be raised speaking Hebrew since ancient times. Ben-Avi recounts a conversation, in French, between himself and Mustafa Kemal one autumn night in 1911, in the Kamenitz Hotel inJerusalem. Intoxicated from too much arak, Mustafa Kemal claimed descent from Sabbetai Zevi, and said that while he was "not indeed a Jew any more" spoke of his admiration for the prophet. He recounted that his father had brought him up to read from an antique Hebrew Bible printed in Venice, and recited the Shema Yisrael prayer, "Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one." Ben-Avi replied, "That's our most important prayer, Captain," to which Mustafa Kemal responded, "And my secret prayer too, cher monsieur." Halkin posited that Mustafa Kemal had really learned the Shema Yisrael as part of Donmeh prayers secretly passed down from generation to generation, the texts of which first came to scholarly attention in 1935."

One of his quotes: "Sovereignty belongs to the people/nation unrestrictedly and unconditionally."

There was an article about him on Ummah Forum a few years ago. You can read it here:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...Mustafa-Kemal&

In brief, he was a Kaafir and an enemy of Islaam. He was an agent of Iblees. Hence, to be a "Kemalist" is Kufr which takes the person out of Islaam (i.e. it is Irtidaad).

والسلام

Scimitar
07-07-2016, 10:39 PM
Guys, Kemal Ata-Turk was a Donmeh, that means "Crypto Jew" which means "Jew pretending he was a Muslim" and a bad actor too on a stage full of muppets for the imperial west. I ask, what has secularism got to do with Islam?

Refer to Prophet Muhammad pbuh last sermon.

Scimi

Mustafa16
07-10-2016, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Guys, Kemal Ata-Turk was a Donmeh, that means "Crypto Jew" which means "Jew pretending he was a Muslim" and a bad actor too on a stage full of muppets for the imperial west. I ask, what has secularism got to do with Islam?

Refer to Prophet Muhammad pbuh last sermon.

Scimi
correction: "crypto-jew" means a Jew who converts to another religion

Scimitar
07-11-2016, 10:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
correction: "crypto-jew" means a Jew who converts to another religion
no, it really doesn't... that's the politically (in)correct term.

It simply mean a Jew posing in another religions clothing. He was no Muslim far as I can tell. He closed down the madrassa's, banned religious education and was anti-Islam, was secular and made Turkey secular, banned the beard, was a freemason, etc etc etc... how was he a Muslim???? :D he even admitted that "Shema Israel" was his secret prayer.

Go find this stuff, there's a lot more than what I reveal here.

Scimi

kudzu
08-23-2017, 02:32 AM
"Long before the 'cultural revolution' of Communist China, and starting before the Bolshevik Jews of Russia destroyed Christianity and Christians in the Slavic World, the Donmeh (the Secret Jews of Turkey), and especially Mustafa Kemal (Ataturk), tried very hard to strip Turkey of its religion and of its culture. It is vital to World Jewry to prevent the Muslims of Turkey from taking back their nation and their faith, and aligning themselves with their Muslim neighbors."

Christopher Jon Bjerknes

More info: http://Atajew.com

kudzu
12-17-2017, 11:59 PM
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk Was A Jew And A Nasty Kafir, by Abdurraheem Green

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.