/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Been Afflicted by Black Magic;

anonymous
07-07-2016, 09:48 AM
Assalamualaikum Muslim brothers and sisters,

I wish to draw attention to a very serious concern in my life.It has been a very difficult two years for me,I used to be a very stable and happy individual with a peaceful life.From five years onward my engagements and relationships have been breaking down and my world collapsing.I was holding so strongly to religion then suddenly I became careless and less conscious about my surroundings and evil eye got hold of me.I am really tired now of these struggles!As even before marriage my engagement had broken and it was a very good match.Then my hasty marriage broke down which happened to be with a abusive and sick man.I have been afflicted with black magic I am supposingThere are many suspects for socery in our family.I also suffered few health issues afterwards whereas I have always been healthy.So my question is Is it possible that black magic has been cast on a persons particular organ e.g ear or eye and cause damage to it??Where no kind of medical treatment is working and Quranic verses cure it partially.Secondly,if it is certain that magic or evil eye had occurred in the persons life,is damage caused irreversible?Can it be cured?from disease to health,from darkness to light and pain to happiness??please I wanted accurate answer to this if cure is possible.

I have been holding strongly to Allahs names and supplications as it keeps me strong.Lastly will damage remain in partial or complete form after black magic?Or will Islamic Treatment cure it fully??kindly reply.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
07-08-2016, 06:12 AM
What?No one?Hey everyone this isn't about black magic only but I am trying to know if afflicted people can be cured.If yes then fully cured or partially?I mean will harm be there?please provide insight on this.Thankyou.

startingarabic
07-08-2016, 11:13 AM
you need a full test that it is black magic, possession or evil eye.
then if it is you need to remove it with a few methods.
then it should solve most of the problems if not all.
depending on how long the issue has been around.
inshallah.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
07-08-2016, 01:19 PM
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Allaah Ta`aalaa says in the Qur'aan:

وننزل من القرآن ما هو شفاء ورحمة للمؤمنين

{"We send down in the Qur'aan that which is a Shifaa (healing) and a Rahmah (mercy) for the Mu'mineen..."}

Commenting on this Aayah in "ad-Daa' wad-Dawaa' (The Sickness and the Cure)", `Allaamah ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah رحمة الله عليه says that all of the Qur'aan is a Shifaa (healing); a healing for both the physical body and the Rooh. It heals the hearts of the Mu'mineen. There is no sickness, be it physical or spiritual, except that the cure for it is in the Qur'aan.

Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
ما أنزل الله داء إلا أنزل الله له شفاء

"Allaah has not sent down any illness except that He has sent down its cure."

The Hadeeth is reported in Saheeh al-Bukhaari and is narrated by Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah رضي الله عنه.

`Allaamah ibn al-Qayyim mentions that when reciting the Qur'aan for Shifaa, and when making Du`aa for Shifaa, you must absolute Yaqeen (certainty) that Allaah Ta`aalaa will cure you, and your heart must not be in a state of negligence, i.e. making Du`aa while you're thinking of something else, and not focusing on the Du`aa or on the Qur'aan. This is not the way to seek Shifaa. Rather, your heart must be focused on Allaah Ta`aalaa, and you have absolute Yaqeen that Allaah Ta`aalaa will grant you Shifaa.

In answer to your question:

Yes, the effects of Sihr, Nazhr, etc. can be cured completely, leaving no trace behind, Bi Idhnillaah.

Maulana Yunus Patel رحمة الله عليه used to advise the following remedy for those afflicted with Sihr:

-----------------------

Respected Brother,

Wa-alaykumus Salaam wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakaatuhu

1.) First of all : Put a complete stop to visiting Aamils. Just read the
following :

- 3 x Durood Shareef
- 3 x Ayatul Kursi
- 3 x 3 Quls
- 11 x La Haula wala Quwata Illah Billah
- 3 x Durood Shareef

Blow over yourself. Blow on water and drink. Make Taubah and Istighfaar from sins. Give some Sadaqah.

This will be sufficient to ward off Jinn and Jadu effects.
Do this morning and evening.

-----------------------

May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant you complete Shifaa from all illnesses, physical and spiritual,

آمين يا رب العالمين

والسلام

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
startingarabic
07-08-2016, 04:33 PM
http://www.islamicboard.com/worship-...ple-sunnah.htm
down load a few authentic duas from these supplication books and add them to you daily dua program.

anonymous
07-08-2016, 07:16 PM
Thankyou so much for the answer.Alhamdulillah it's a relief to know that it's fully curable!:)
May Allah the most merciful bless you abundantly.

startingarabic
07-08-2016, 07:24 PM
keep an eye on the post I upload my book collection on this topic inshallah.

there are a lot to read.

But once you now what is involved then you spend more time tackling the issue.

As for now.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbp...jpsw/playlists

check the ruqyah audio here.
play them in your sleep.
as well

this is a transaltion
so if you feel any of the following you will know the cure is beginning to take place
with you and continue - with the power and strength of Allah
yawning - and most times this is the first sign -
triedness and a desire to strongly sleep
(heaveness) irritation in the head
a desire to leave from the body or the heart or difficulty breathing
rubbing the eyes - tears - crying - redness of the eyes
issues with the hand feet and body
gas from the body - breaking wind - and a desire to urinate
coldness or hotness at the hands and feet - especially – finger tips points - including toes -
strange movement of the body
so if you feel any of these things or some of them then know the cure is beginning to take its course

startingarabic
07-08-2016, 07:28 PM
get in touch private if u need to.

piXie
07-09-2016, 02:30 PM
:sl:

Just to add to this you should also eat 7 Ajwa dates every morning (eat with lots of water melon or cucumber just to balance out the heat from the dates) and read surah al baqara regularly and if you cannot then atleast play it daily in your home.

Black magic is quite a common occurrence and effects many people. May Allah protect us all. Aameen

format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Allaah Ta`aalaa says in the Qur'aan:

وننزل من القرآن ما هو شفاء ورحمة للمؤمنين

{"We send down in the Qur'aan that which is a Shifaa (healing) and a Rahmah (mercy) for the Mu'mineen..."}

Commenting on this Aayah in "ad-Daa' wad-Dawaa' (The Sickness and the Cure)", `Allaamah ibn Qayyim al-Jawziyyah رحمة الله عليه says that all of the Qur'aan is a Shifaa (healing); a healing for both the physical body and the Rooh. It heals the hearts of the Mu'mineen. There is no sickness, be it physical or spiritual, except that the cure for it is in the Qur'aan.

Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said:
ما أنزل الله داء إلا أنزل الله له شفاء

"Allaah has not sent down any illness except that He has sent down its cure."

The Hadeeth is reported in Saheeh al-Bukhaari and is narrated by Hadhrat Abu Hurayrah رضي الله عنه.

`Allaamah ibn al-Qayyim mentions that when reciting the Qur'aan for Shifaa, and when making Du`aa for Shifaa, you must absolute Yaqeen (certainty) that Allaah Ta`aalaa will cure you, and your heart must not be in a state of negligence, i.e. making Du`aa while you're thinking of something else, and not focusing on the Du`aa or on the Qur'aan. This is not the way to seek Shifaa. Rather, your heart must be focused on Allaah Ta`aalaa, and you have absolute Yaqeen that Allaah Ta`aalaa will grant you Shifaa.

In answer to your question:

Yes, the effects of Sihr, Nazhr, etc. can be cured completely, leaving no trace behind, Bi Idhnillaah.

Maulana Yunus Patel رحمة الله عليه used to advise the following remedy for those afflicted with Sihr:

-----------------------

Respected Brother,

Wa-alaykumus Salaam wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakaatuhu

1.) First of all : Put a complete stop to visiting Aamils. Just read the
following :

- 3 x Durood Shareef
- 3 x Ayatul Kursi
- 3 x 3 Quls
- 11 x La Haula wala Quwata Illah Billah
- 3 x Durood Shareef

Blow over yourself. Blow on water and drink. Make Taubah and Istighfaar from sins. Give some Sadaqah.

This will be sufficient to ward off Jinn and Jadu effects.
Do this morning and evening.

-----------------------

May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant you complete Shifaa from all illnesses, physical and spiritual,

آمين يا رب العالمين

والسلام

startingarabic
07-10-2016, 03:01 AM
The best bits of my Jinns / Ruqya / Unseen collection
http://carryonummah.blogspot.co.uk/2...ya-unseen.html

check a few method from these books.
do not read all of them.
just get the general picture.
I ll keep posting here for a few tips 4u and which are the best methods in order of important.

anonymous
07-10-2016, 07:31 PM
JazakAllah brother For sharing these sites.In shaa Allah il take a look into these.

startingarabic
07-10-2016, 08:14 PM
I did this on another forum and i get a better version than this but this is ok as advice goes

Advice on Ruquah audio-video collection set 1
Here inshallah is where to get good Ruqauh advice on audio and videos.
Listen as much as you can day and night, sleep and awake, walking and standing, sitting and lying down.
Repeat if you can repeat with him.
Better to use Raqi audio as they have the intention that they are using these verses and duas for the ill and they have used them time and time again on their patients and have a technique on reading to tackle the jinns.
Better to listen and concentrate on it, if you can not then still listen i.e. if you want to cook washing cleaning etc.
Best with ear plug head phones, during the day (3hrs min) and all night if you can.
But if you can not then cheap headphones and use sellotape so they don’t move from your head size. Also use sellotape at the plug-in side so they don’t snap when you are moving about in bed.
Also use sellopate on the line if you find the jinn tangling the headphones and making pretty sailors knots.
You may need mp3 cables or attached to mains if battery life is weak.
You need a 2 way adapter as if they fall of from you head even with a tennis band on your head.
Connect the 2nd link to a set a computer speaker it result in two things one if there is one in your room he is getting is share the second that if your jinn takes your head phones off the speaker are still going.
Dreams- will also improve inshallah – again the dreams are better with the ear plug head phones, then are normal head phones and then if you are only using speaker.
Note the Ruqyah audio still have silent pauses. So you still may have some silly dreams but not night mares. Inshallah.
Do still do your night duas.
If you have favourites then use them the most but mix it up it’s not your favourite that counts but what the jinn hates to hear.
Do not just relay on audio read the Quran, do your daily daus, pray for hours, fast , get knowledge on how to tackle your enemy mix your worship up.
Eat the necessary recommend medicine.
And know success if from Allah and Allah Alone.

startingarabic
07-10-2016, 08:17 PM
another good 1 is hijamah the prophet also did that as well after the sihr affect him.
look into your family history.
i'm on ummah forum under the same name.
this month i sorting my full collect out on this topic.inshallah

startingarabic
07-12-2016, 01:25 PM
Question
I am requesting authentic information regarding performing Ruqyah by reciting Quran and blowing into water for drinking and washing to help remove Sihr by the will of Allaah. I am not by any means trying to undermine your authority or any past scholars may Allaah have mercy upon them I am seeking to understand the permissibility which is prevalent throughout many Fatwa websites. However there is no Hadeeth on the Rusool (saw) doing this with the Fatwa themselves to my knowledge. Please prove with Hadeeth and Quran. If the Rusool did not blow into water what did he do?
May Allaah guide you and me to His Right Path and help us all to follow His Religion and Law.
Answer
All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad, sallallaahu 'alyhi wa sallam, is His slave and Messenger.

It is permissible to read the Quran and blow on water and then drink it or perform Ghusl (ritual bathing) with it, as there is evidence for this in many Prophetic narrations, and it is confirmed that many Companions may Allaah be pleased with them did it.

For instance Imaam Muslim may Allaah have mercy upon him reported that 'Awf Ibn Maalik Al-Ashja'i may Allaah be pleased with him narrated, "We used to perform Ruqyah (Quranic healing) in the pre-Islamic era, and we asked the Prophet , 'What do you think about it?’ He , replied: ‘Show me how you perform Ruqyah,’ (and then) he , said: ‘There is no harm in performing Ruqyah [your way] as long as it does not include associating anything with Allaah.’" [Muslim]

Blowing in water after reciting the Quran is not an act by which one associates partners with Allaah.

'Aa'ishah may Allaah be pleased with her narrated that when a man used to come to the Prophet , and complain about a pain or ailment or injury, he would put his finger in the dust [then Sufyaan may Allaah be pleased with him one of the narrators of this narration put his index finger on the ground] then he would raise it up and would say: "In the name of Allaah, with the soil of our land, with the saliva of one of us, in order that a diseased person amongst us would be cured, with the permission of our Lord." [Al-Bukhaari and Muslim; and this wording is Muslim's] This is evidence that putting the saliva along with the soil to the afflicted person is something permissible when performing Ruqyah. This can also be done by blowing on water, which is pure and is a purifier, and then performing Ghusl with it as water purifies more than soil does.

Moreover, Abu Daawood may Allaah have mercy upon him reported in his Sunan that the Prophet , entered into the presence of Thaabit Ibn Qays may Allaah be pleased with him who was sick and said to him: "O Lord of mankind, take away the harm from Thaabit Ibn Qays,” then he took some earth from Buthaan (a place in Madeenah) and then put it in a container and put water in it and then splashed the water on him.

Furthermore, Ibn Abu Shaybah may Allaah have mercy upon him reported that Ibn 'Abbaas may Allaah be pleased with him said, “If a woman who is about to give birth cannot bear the pain (of the process of giving birth), she should write these two verses on a sheet of paper and then she should wash and drink from it, ‘Bismillaah, laa Ilaaha Illallaah Al-Haleem, Al-Kareem, Subahaanallaah Rabbus-Samaawaati As-sab' wa rabbul-'Arshil Al-'Aatheem. (In the name of Allaah, none has the right to be worshipped except Allaah, the Forbearing, the Generous. Glory be to him, Lord of the heavens, and Lord of the noble Throne.) And then (the verse from the Quran which means) {It will be, on the Day they see it, as though they had not remained [in the world] except for an afternoon or a morning thereof.} [Quran 79:46] And then (the verse what means): {It will be - on the Day they see that which they are promised — as though they had not remained [in the world] except an hour of a day. [This is] notification. And will [any] be destroyed except the defiantly disobedient people?} [Quran 46:35]

So, the above narrations and other narrations are evidence that it is permissible to use water, saliva and soil when performing Ruqyah, if the recitation is acceptable and provided the purpose of using the water, soil and saliva is to transmit the effect of Ruqyah onto the body of the patient. It is for this reason that many early and contemporary scholars may Allaah have mercy upon them are of the view that it is permissible to recite the Quran on water and then blow on it. Indeed Wahb Ibn Al-Munabbih, Imaam Ahmad, Ibn Taymiyyah, Ibn Al-Qayyim, Shaykh Ibn Baaz, Ibn 'Uthaymeen, and Shaykh Ibn Ibraaheem Aal Ash-Shayykh may Allaah have mercy upon them all, said that it is permissible to perform Ruqyah this way.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=91106

startingarabic
07-12-2016, 04:27 PM

see if you can do some of these techniques.

startingarabic
07-12-2016, 04:33 PM
The Prophet's guidance on preserving the health with perfume....

Furthermore, the angels like perfume while the
devils dislike it, because the dearest scent to the devils are
foul odors, while good souls like good scents. Every soul
leans towards and deserves what it likes. Evil men are
suitable for evil women and vise versa, while good men
are suitable for good women and vise versa. Although this
statement applies to men and women in general, it In
addition applies to every type of deed, speech, food,
drink, clothing and scent.
page 356

yes it is...."Tibb-un-Nabawi"
here it is for any1 who needs it
https://archive.org/details/PropheticMedicine

Huzaifah ibn Adam
07-12-2016, 06:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by startingarabic
The Prophet's guidance on preserving the health with perfume....

Furthermore, the angels like perfume while the
devils dislike it, because the dearest scent to the devils are
foul odors, while good souls like good scents. Every soul
leans towards and deserves what it likes. Evil men are
suitable for evil women and vise versa, while good men
are suitable for good women and vise versa. Although this
statement applies to men and women in general, it In
addition applies to every type of deed, speech, food,
drink, clothing and scent.
page 356
Akhi, is that from "Tibb-un-Nabawi" of `Allaamah ibn al-Qayyim رحمة الله عليه? It's a very good point, ما شاء الله.

startingarabic
07-12-2016, 06:42 PM
another method

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEj88wl6CHM
علاج المس والسحر والعين بالماء البارد للشيخ إبراهيم عبدالله باقعر
cure for touch (jinn) and magic and eyn with cold water.

It was in surah sood and it was for a cure for Ayuub.
The curer is Allah – but we would like to tell you what we had done by doing this on the ill of sihr – eyn – mass.
Has an effect on the shatan as the shatan is from fire so do it a number of times and we have had good result with thisd method. And there is a lot of benefits from cold water and ulama have spoken about it. Poepl of jannah drink cold water and people of hell drink boiling water.

startingarabic
07-12-2016, 06:44 PM
Ayyub Print E-mail
Here Allah tells us about His servant and Messenger Ayyub (Job) and how He tested him. These tests afflicted his body, his wealth and his children, until there was no part of his body that was healthy except his heart. Then he had nothing left in this world which he could use to help him deal with his sickness or the predicament he was in, besides his wife, who retained her devotion to him because of her faith in Allah and His Messenger. She used to work for people as a paid servant, and she fed and served him (Ayyub) for nearly eighteen years. Before that, he was very rich and had many children, being well off in worldly terms. All of that had been taken away until he ended up being thrown into the city dump where he stayed all this time, shunned by relatives and strangers alike, with the exception of his wife -- may Allah be pleased with her. She did not leave him, morning and evening, except for when she was serving people, then she would come straight back to him. When this had gone on for a long time, and things had gotten very bad, and the time allotted by divine decree had come to an end, Ayyub prayed to the Lord of the worlds, the God of the Messengers, and said:

﴿أَنِّى مَسَّنِىَ الضُّرُّ وَأَنتَ أَرْحَمُ الرَّاحِمِينَ﴾

(Verily, distress has seized me, and You are the Most Merciful of all those who show mercy.) (21:83). And according to this Ayah:

﴿وَاذْكُرْ عَبْدَنَآ أَيُّوبَ إِذْ نَادَى رَبَّهُ أَنِّى مَسَّنِىَ الشَّيْطَـنُ بِنُصْبٍ وَعَذَابٍ ﴾

(And remember Our servant Ayyub, when he invoked his Lord (saying): "Verily, Shaytan has afflicted me with distress and torment!'') It was said that "distress'' referred to bodily afflictions and "torment'' referred to the loss of his wealth and children. Then the Most Merciful of those who show mercy responded to him, telling him to stand up and strike the ground with his foot. He did this, and Allah caused a spring of water to flow. He commanded him to wash in it, and all the pain and affliction in his body disappeared. Then He commanded him to strike the ground in a different place, and Allah caused another spring to flow, and Ayyub was commanded to drink from it. Then all his internal problems disappeared, and he became healthy again, inside and out. Allah says:

﴿ارْكُضْ بِرِجْلِكَ هَـذَا مُغْتَسَلٌ بَارِدٌ وَشَرَابٌ ﴾
http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1952&Ite mid=94
http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...1952&Itemid=94

Muslim Woman
07-14-2016, 04:44 AM
:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.