/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hard heart need cure

LostKinTomaso
07-07-2016, 12:45 PM
I need a way to cure my hard heart. I did so many sins which I won't mention but now my faith became really weak than before and it was already weak to begin with. I suffered these thoughts and now it is trying to make me leave and make me a loser.

I didn't listen to it all I said is I am Muslim but because of my action I surely angered allah and the shaytan is attacking me. I noticed how I don't feel bad and feel like I dont care I don't want to be an atheist or anything like that I need to change. Can I change even though I'm so very hard hearted an hypocritical. I dont want these thoughts to be my opinion or from my heart.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-07-2016, 04:27 PM
If I may say so bluntly, it is because you are lazy, as I was when I was younger, and in a different environment.

To follow the deen is hard work. Easier to slip and just roll down the hill. I think it is mentioned in the Quran about the uphill climb.

Make it easy for yourself. What keeps it away from you. What do you believe about it? I believe in heaven and hell (belief in Allah goes without saying), I want to go to heaven as much as I don't want to go to hell. I probably think more about hell and avoidance of it than I do about heaven and the entry of it (if I am honest with myself). But I do hope that I do more to enter heaven than I would for the unwanted destination (however brief).

In essence, there several areas or layers you will need to take care of.

Seeing as you already believe, then it is just about building it. Get right your intention(s). That it is fir Allah. He has asked you to toil for the hereafter as well as your portion of this world. So attaining your portion of this world is made simple. don't cheat, hoard, charge excessively, interest. Get witness and to put in writing. So if you work, do it well. If you like to keep fit, then because Allah also commands us to take care of our bodies, so that is also because Allah, as some ideas... incorporate into your life..

I don't think you have a hard heart, personally. Butvseeing as we are talking about it, avoid asking, saying, uttering anything verbal that can be construed as a dua when frustrated, angry or upset in anyway. Always remember your dua. Or you will considered ungrateful when you do get while you forget. Especially like in times of troubke toy bargain with Allah, when the troubles are through you forget your end of the bargain... yes after repeated occurences Allah may start to hearden/ seal your heart. That will be us at the bottom of the hill. It is a long way up. Noone forced us to be there. We were careless. We didn't try to stop and work our way up.

You are still not at the bottom. It is a lot harder work from down there dear brother. Don't allow this free fall and take a serious look at yourself.

Problem with phone is that I can see what i write.. real pain.. so I'll end here.

:peace:

sister herb
07-07-2016, 05:15 PM
You write that it´s like you wouldn´t care. It´s not true at all - if it is true, you wouldn´t never wrote kind of post. So you care but you have to learn to take responsible about your faith (and your life) by yourself.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.