/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaikum

samjab
07-08-2016, 04:05 AM
Eid Mubarak everyone

Longtime lurker first time poster lol

How's your eid been so far?

WAs introduced to this forum by my husband.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Search
07-08-2016, 04:32 AM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

What an introduction! Haha.

Hey, long-time lurker, a big and warm welcome to you from myself and on behalf of IB, sis, as a first-time poster. Hey, you know how long I lurked on IB before I joined? I think 5 years approximately - haha. So, I relate. (Winks).

May I know who your husband is on IB? That's awesome that we have a hubby-wifey pair here - makes my heart feel all warm and fuzzy - and makes me say "awww." So, yeah, awww. Haha.

My Eid was nice Masha-Allah; didn't do anything major, but I was happy anyway. Belated Eid Mubarak, btw, to you and yours as well!

Wishing you much happiness,

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

format_quote Originally Posted by samjab
Eid Mubarak everyone

Longtime lurker first time poster lol

How's your eid been so far?

WAs introduced to this forum by my husband.

greenhill
07-08-2016, 06:35 AM
Welcome to the forum..

Long time lurking means that there are interesting stuff here to keep you lurking around ha ha..

Good that you decided to sign up.. you may still lurk.. but why not post as well ..

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

eesa the kiwi
07-08-2016, 08:49 AM
asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
07-08-2016, 05:06 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum sister.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.