/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prophetic Guidance.

Abu Fauzi
07-09-2016, 09:10 PM
As-Salaam alaikum,
In Ayat 31 of Surat Ali-Imran of the Holy Qur'an (3:31), Allah, Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, says:--

"SAY ( O Messenger of Allah): IF YOU LOVE ALLAH, THEN FOLLOW ME AND ALLAH WILL LOVE YOU
AND FORGIVE YOU YOUR SINS."

How do we follow the Messenger of Allah, alaihi-salaam, as directed in the above Ayat? Sheikh Umar Husayn al-Khatib shows us exactly how in his book, copy hereby attached, titled: 'Prophetic Guidance For Every Moment'. I will therefore recommend that you examine this book and adopt its teaching(s) forthwith... and thereby follow the Noble Messenger of Allah, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, in virtually all we do. Invite the attention of your loved ones to this book.

Best Wishes.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-10-2016, 02:05 AM
I have downloaded it... maybe go and get it printed sometime today and read it sometime in the future.. I have recently downloaded Al Bara Wa'l Bara... started it but not gotten far as yet..

I guess the two should complement each other..

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.