/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm lost ..

Qurat-ul-ain_Q
07-09-2016, 11:40 PM
As-salamu Alaykum, my name is qurat-ul-ain (people call me Annie) I'm 20.
I feel soo lost in life right now I don't know what to do where to go crying is the only thing I know now a days .... I feel Impatient, hopeless,empty and broken.
Culture has come between me my life and the one I loved..
It really hurts to know I won't be with him for the rest of my life.
So guys can u please help me .... What shall I read to forget him ? What can i do ? Or do I just have to be patient and let time work its magic .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
07-10-2016, 12:23 AM
Is he a man sister annie :) ?

Umm Malik
07-10-2016, 12:26 AM
Be patient sister .. it's really hard but the best thing in this life is Allah you found when you lost everything
The first thing you need to do is to be more close to Allah in this days to put your complain to him and to promise yourself if I lost him I will not going to lose Allah
You know sister sometimes we love something and we think that we can't be live without him but by the time and by trying be patient Allah put satisfaction in our heart
But sometimes especially when you still have hope of the one you love .. you will found yourself feel like you don't want to forget him .. but sister ..this is not good for you .. if there a chance to be with him in halal [if that a man you which you love] it's no problem
But the if halal way are closed please forget him for yourself .. and if he is the right man for you .. Allah will make the things that you thought that is impossible to happen or you even had imagine before , and he is able
You know sister he may be have a things that Allah known before that you can't be live with it and he prepare you for the rghit one
I know that you will say i just want him and no one other
But by the time if Allah want a good man for you ,he will make you love him better
And imagine if he die [ may Allah protect him] you will not have a thing to do but patient
Now he still alive .. and there is a chance if that's good for both of you .. and if not ... life is changing and Allah will put the best things in your life and you will know how Allah was preparing for you yet you were not know
:)
I hope I can help
I am here if you need any help

greenhill
07-10-2016, 01:43 AM
Welcome to the forum.

You know, youth is the necessary passage everyone has to navigate through. With abundant energy and ideologies and ready for the world.. unfortunately, not really with much wisdom (or patience) to manage the desires..

All I know from your intro is that there is a man involved and you are not able to be with him hence the frustration.

I can say that it is not going to be easy and the impact it will have on your life depends what you make of this situation as you go through it.

Be patient, know that your life is still there ahead of you, in syaa Allah, and all this while your experiences are there for the creation of wisdom to deal with bigger situations of the future. Don't fall by the wayside facing your first major test of entering adulthood..

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
talibilm
07-10-2016, 04:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurat-ul-ain_Q
As-salamu Alaykum, my name is qurat-ul-ain (people call me Annie) I'm 20.
I feel soo lost in life right now I don't know what to do where to go crying is the only thing I know now a days .... I feel Impatient, hopeless,empty and broken.
Culture has come between me my life and the one I loved..
It really hurts to know I won't be with him for the rest of my life.
So guys can u please help me .... What shall I read to forget him ? What can i do ? Or do I just have to be patient and let time work its magic .
:sl:

Sister, console yourselves that everyone sooner or later or not going to be with the ones they loved EXCEPT with those who did righteous deeds with Eeman. How hard it should have been when Prophet Noah :a.s: saw his son (unbeleiver) drowning and called Allah to save him but was advised not to become one of the ignorants http://legacy.quran.com/11/45-48

'' And those who remain patient, seeking their Lord's Countenance, perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), and spend out of that which We have bestowed on them, secretly and openly, and defend against evil with good, for such there is a good end; 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens), which they shall enter and (also) those who acted righteously from among their fathers, and their wives, and their offspring. And angels shall enter unto them from every gate (saying):"Salamun 'Alaikum (peace be upon you) for that you persevered in patience! Excellent indeed is the final home!''

And know that Marriage and life seems to be so sweet with one you loved but know that the other side of the grass is always greener. Life is not a bed of roses but a Mystery to be lived. I ve seen many most romantic loving couples divorce after few years and also becoming enemies. Life can have its own turn EXCEPT if both of you live with eeman and within the bounds of islam that would make life a better one .

I know its easy to say but difficult to practice , so Least but not the last, Time heals the wounds. I was almost going mad when I lost my Mom and I thought i will never have a better day to live after those together with my mom but that was not true after about two years . Ask Allah the changer of hearts to change your heart. And you will realise one day Inshallah what i have advised you here.

Eric H
07-10-2016, 08:20 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Qurat-ul-ain; and welcome to the forum;

I don't think you will ever be able to forget about him, I am only 67 and have suffered much loss in my life. The only thing in your power to do; is to try and overcome the grief this brings. Crying is ok for a time, but it kind of leads you to feel sorry for yourself, and it can also prevent you from getting up and doing things, it can take away much of your energy.

To overcome grief, means you have to try and get your energy back to do things. Supposing you spent ten hour a week with this man, presumably you then had all the energy you needed to get through life. So what you are grieving is the loss of ten hours a week of doing something meaningful.

I would urge you not to spend this ten hours a week looking for another man, whilst your mind is still in a place of mourning, this will only cause you more grief and can lead to bitterness. You need a new purpose in life; devout this ten hours a week to Allah in some way, find a voluntary job helping other people in need.

Life is a daily battle, and we need to find ways of fighting all these battles with loving kindness. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a great mystery, Lord help me through this day and every day, knowing that you hold me in the palm of your hand.

Lord grant me the peace and serenity to live with the things I cannot change.
Give me the courage to change the things I can.
And the wisdom to know the difference.

In the spirit of never giving up hope in our God.

Eric

sister herb
07-10-2016, 08:43 AM
Salam sister Annie

You can be patient and let time work its magic or if your intentions for this man are pure and halal, you can fight against the cultural barriers. I don´t know your situation and as you know its better, you have to choose which one you will do. Both decisions can make you either happy or miserable, as we can´t know our future.

If you think its better try to forget, I pray for you patience but if you decide to fight, I pray for you strenght.

Qurat-ul-ain_Q
07-10-2016, 03:12 PM
Salam guys thankyou for your kind advise and wise words ...... I've come to a conclusions where I think it's best to forget him and everything else that's going on. I'm still young and I've still got a lot to experience and I can't just break down at stage one . I could do with just revising for my exams which I have on Wednesday [emoji16]. Thanks again. Please remember me in your Duas [emoji4]

Umm Malik
07-10-2016, 09:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Qurat-ul-ain_Q
Salam guys thankyou for your kind advise and wise words ...... I've come to a conclusions where I think it's best to forget him and everything else that's going on. I'm still young and I've still got a lot to experience and I can't just break down at stage one . I could do with just revising for my exams which I have on Wednesday [emoji16]. Thanks again. Please remember me in your Duas [emoji4]
Mashallah sister
That's so good to open your mind and heart for the advices which you heard and Allah will reward in the Dunia and in the hear after
Ameeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.