/* */

PDA

View Full Version : S.H.O

SHO
07-11-2016, 02:23 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum

I am ___:facepalm:____
My Pen Name is S.H.O
These are just three meaningless letters.
I haven't given any meaning or full forms.So pls don't invent anything :p
I use a pen name so that I am not identified by anybody among my friends,family,anybody,etc.or anybody.:facepalm:
I wish to start 'T.Y.D.T' in future. Insha'Allah. I will tell you the full form of TYDT then,Insha'Allah, but not now.

I am 17 yrs old/young.
And, Alhamdu Li lLah! I am doing Da'wah since age 15.

My secret hobbies include debating and answering those Islamophobes on FB,studying The Holy Qur'an and the Bible,etc.
My other hobbies include thinking endlessly about whatever comes to my mind,drawing,studying,etc.

I joined this forum for clearing my doubts and clearing others' doubts.I hope I will get help in various subjects in which I ask my doubts.

I also want to know if somebody can join me in debating those trolls of FB.Because I am struggling in multiple debates about topics and have less time and less availability of computer as my sisters occupy it most of the time when I try to use it.Those who can help me pls contact.

Salaam.
S.H.O

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
07-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Wa alaykumussalam

Welcome to forum brother SHO.

SHO
07-14-2016, 01:19 PM
Thank You sister.

I can't understand why there are more sisters active here than brothers.Just curious.

AabiruSabeel
07-14-2016, 01:40 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum. We have as many active brothers as sisters. In fact, our analytics report says the brothers outnumber the sisters here, in terms of activity as well as posts.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
07-14-2016, 02:21 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Already posting lots.. :shade:

Maybe you should get Br. Scimitar's ideas...

Have a great stay..

:peace:

SHO
07-14-2016, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill

Maybe you should get Br. Scimitar's ideas...

What's so special about Br.Scimi?

greenhill
07-14-2016, 03:47 PM
Does he need to be special? Whether he is or not, that is for you to decide later. But you sought help.... and I'm just pointing .. I don't think he does facebook though... come to think of it..

SHO
07-14-2016, 03:50 PM
And are there any body who can help me on FB?
I am going to my homeland soon.And I wont be able to use Internet there.(Too costly and slow)

SHO
07-14-2016, 03:51 PM
Does he need to be special? Whether he is or not, that is for you to decide later. But you sought help.... and I'm just pointing .. I don't think he does facebook though... come to think of it..

Sorry brother, I didnt understand what you meant.

Scimitar
07-14-2016, 03:53 PM
Assalaam alaikum,

format_quote Originally Posted by SHO
Nothing.

Honestly.

I just been debating islamophobes on forums for years and between November and June, we saw 7 people revert from those forums to Islam - some of whom used to be islamophobes.

Allahu Akbar,

If you would like to reach a better understanding between you and those you debate with, it helps to find a common ground:

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...ncept-god.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...hers-pbut.html

http://www.islamicboard.com/comparat...d-muslims.html

As for those "other forums"... if you would like to see some threads and posts, just ask in sha Allah.

And welcome aboard young man, mashaAllah... always good to meet those who are keen for the deen.

Scimi

*Yasmin*
07-14-2016, 04:35 PM
w3lekum assalam ,
welcome to the forum brother. enjoy your stay ..

btw, your nickname "sho" means "what" in Arabic slang...

'abd al-hakeem
07-14-2016, 06:28 PM
Salaamu aleykum brother S.H.O... Welcome to IB

akhi Scimitar is a force to be reckoned with... You'll have lots to learn from him.

All the best with the troll slaying.

Jazakallahu khair

SHO
07-14-2016, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *Yasmin*
w3lekum assalam ,
welcome to the forum brother. enjoy your stay ..

btw, your nickname "sho" means "what" in Arabic slang...
That's interesting!
Here in Saudi Arabia, they say "Esh" , "Eshoo",etc for "what".
For us the foreign children who learn "Maa" or "Maadha" in their textbook Arabic,it is strange.

SHO
07-14-2016, 06:52 PM
Does he need to be special?
I didn't mean that.I just didn't understand why you specially mentioned Brother Scimitar.
(But Now I understood.)

Scimitar
07-14-2016, 08:14 PM
I joined facebook, for this :D

Scimi

'abd al-hakeem
07-14-2016, 09:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar

Scimi
@SHO ... what have you done?

Somebody tell Mark Zuckerberg... He seriously won't know what hit him.

'abd al-hakeem
07-14-2016, 09:31 PM
Assalamu 'Alaykum

I am ___:facepalm:____
My Pen Name is S.H.O
These are just three meaningless letters.
I haven't given any meaning or full forms.So pls don't invent anything :p
I use a pen name so that I am not identified by anybody among my friends,family,anybody,etc.or anybody.:facepalm:
I wish to start 'T.Y.D.T' in future. Insha'Allah. I will tell you the full form of TYDT then,Insha'Allah, but not now.
S.H.O
Two facepalms and a direct reference to a tease about some information you're withholding...

You and Scimi are best friends in the making...

'abd al-hakeem
07-14-2016, 09:34 PM

*Yasmin*
07-14-2016, 11:27 PM
That's interesting!
Here in Saudi Arabia, they say "Esh" , "Eshoo",etc for "what".
For us the foreign children who learn "Maa" or "Maadha" in their textbook Arabic,it is strange.
some Arabic formal words can be strange for Arabs as well.

Arabic slang and accents differ from one region to another even within the same country.

SHO
07-15-2016, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar

Scimi
Really, brother?
Can you help me slay some trolls?
I am stuck in some unanswered posts by some Christians.
If you will,Pls send me a friend request or I will send you if you give your id.I will add you to some groups in which I debate.(Beware-groups administered by Christians are filled irritating trolls)
I am asking help because there are so many posts to reply and I don't have time to reply to all of them before I am going to my homeland this month.Our country has one of the slowest internet speed in the world and also,my parents are less likely to take an internet connection as they don't like me spending time in front of the computer.When I come back,our school will be re-opened and I will be too busy with exams and exams and exams.
I will be too grateful if you reply to some of them.
::
Salaam.
S.H.O

SHO
07-15-2016, 12:30 PM
some Arabic formal words can be strange for Arabs as well.
That's right.Once when I told "Swaff-al-'Aashir" (Class-10) to a Saudi,he didn't understand.Then I told "Swaff Ashara".

Arabic slang and accents differ from one region to another even within the same country.
Yeah.
I remember some Kuwaiti customers in my father's shop some few yrs ago. They asked "Cham Hadha?" instead of "Kam Hadha?" (ie,what does this cost).
I was a little confused with that.

SHO
07-15-2016, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by abd il-Hakim
Two facepalms and a direct reference to a tease about some information you're withholding...

You and Scimi are best friends in the making...
Hahaha!

Scimitar
07-15-2016, 01:30 PM
Get yourself up to 25 posts and you can use the PM system, and then send me your add on fb.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!