/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Questionnaire Help Needed

carlota
07-11-2016, 06:46 PM
As-salamu alaykum

My name is Carlota Mohamad Wilson and I am a Muslim woman living and studying in London. I am currently doing a research project for my Masters thesis about the experiences of Muslim employees at work. This area has received extremely little attention and research in the area is very much needed. I chose to do this study due to the personal importance it has to me as well as the thousands of Muslims living in the UK and abroad in Europe. I would like to shine the spotlight on the problems that Muslims face in the workplace and which will hopefully have a broader effect on social policy. Thank you for reading this email, and I would like to kindly ask you to send this questionnaire on to as many Muslim people as you can to ensure the utmost accuracy in the data and to gain a realistic perspective on Muslim people's experiences. The questionnaire is in a link provided below which can easily be sent to people.

https://goldpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/S...axARlLjC4gv2bX

Thank you very much for your time and collaboration

Kind regards,
Carlota Mohamad Wilson

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.