/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Durood Shareef to clear debt

DiyaFatinah
07-12-2016, 11:36 PM
Bismillah. Salaam Alaikum!

Is it true that if anyone recites Durood Shareef 100 times his debt will be cleared?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
DiyaFatinah
07-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Actually I read it was 100 times after dhuhr. Is it true?

syed_z
07-13-2016, 04:06 AM
Asalaam O Alaikum...

There is no doubt that all problems and difficulties are removed or seem extremely significant if one keeps reciting Durood on the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam).

However there is another formula to get rid of debt from one's life.

Sayyidina Ali (radiAllahu Anha) was approached by a slave who needed money to win his freedom. He did not have money to help the person; instead he taught him these words , saying that the Prophet (sallAllahu Alaihi wassallam) said "If one is under a burden of a mountain of debt, Allah will help him discharge it when he supplicates to Him in the following words:

Allahummak Fini bi Halalika An Haramika, Wa Aghnimi bi Fadhlika Amman Siwaka”

“O Allah! Suffice me with your halal from the haram, and make me independant with your grace from all besides you.”

...and don't forget to recite much durood after and before InshA'Allah you will be free.

(Munajate Maqbool)

DiyaFatinah
07-13-2016, 03:35 PM
Jazak Allah Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.