/* */

PDA

View Full Version : hey

Kiro
07-13-2016, 03:58 PM
I have some questions :)

How are you forum? Please make dua I grow I taller please and I have a request that you ask me to make dua for you if you have any particular requests for dua in mind.

It seems Egyptian princess has been banned. Any particular reasons for that?

Also what has @farhan been doing lately?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
07-13-2016, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Please make dua I grow I taller please
have you tried hanging from the bannister with someone to pull your ankles? :D

ask a mod.

Scimi

Kiro
07-13-2016, 04:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
have you tried hanging from the bannister with someone to pull your ankles? :D

ask a mod.

Scimi
I should have known it would be you... who would reply to me first, my arch nemesis.

noraina
07-13-2016, 04:35 PM
I used to always here that if you stretch first thing in the morning after waking up you'll grow taller - apparently your bones become more flexible during the night :D.

I think around 17-19 most people stop growing any taller, at least I have.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kiro
07-13-2016, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
I used to always here that if you stretch first thing in the morning after waking up you'll grow taller - apparently your bones become more flexible during the night :D.

I think around 17-19 most people stop growing any taller, at least I have.
Maybe coz you're old

noraina
07-13-2016, 05:51 PM
Maybe coz you're old
You're older, actually. So if I have stopped growing, you definitely have.

Scimitar
07-13-2016, 06:42 PM
I should have known it would be you... who would reply to me first, my arch nemesis.
Don't get an ego now, I have no nemesis in you, you're just a kid who likes to talk nonsense usually - I have much bigger fish to fry... taller ones too :D relax young puppy, and try not to compare yourselves to others - especially me.

Instead - eat protein based foods and supplement with a high carb and fibre diet - and hanging from bannisters ;)

Scimi

Kiro
07-13-2016, 08:35 PM
You're older, actually. So if I have stopped growing, you definitely have.
No. I'm still growing actually. I must be younger than you think...

Don't get an ego now, I have no nemesis in you, you're just a kid who likes to talk nonsense usually - I have much bigger fish to fry... taller ones too :D relax young puppy, and try not to compare yourselves to others - especially me.

Instead - eat protein based foods and supplement with a high carb and fibre diet - and hanging from bannisters ;)

Scimi
Enough with your drivel lol

Kiro
07-13-2016, 08:44 PM
Haha. Crying will only make me stronger.

Besides, how tall are you?

Scimitar
07-13-2016, 08:50 PM
When short people have an inferiority complex, they usually ask others "how tall are you?"

For the sake of brevity I tell them the truth, I'm six foot tall mashaAllah, and they never say mashaAllah back, instead they tip toe sneakily trying to appear taller than they are...

...yeah, I know,

Now, to address the one who thinks himself some sort of cartoon character:

Kiro, it's not how tall (or short) you are that matters, but what your heart contains.

If your heart contains no Islam, you will not greet others with Assalaam alaikum, and in this thread, you did not greet those you wished to ask dua from with the Islamic greeting.

You come across, egotistical, emotionally unstable and irreflective of Islamic values and it shows.

All I have to tell you now is, learn to be a fisher of men, instead of a small fry which compares itself to real big fish - you're just click bait if you don't.

Scimi

noraina
07-13-2016, 08:51 PM
Bro, I know how old you are. :D

But I stand corrected, I just looked it up now. Us sisters stop growing in height at around 15-16 :(, brothers can grow until they're 20-22.

So I suppose lots of exercise, fruit and veg, maybe weight-lifting? And yes plenty of dua.

Wassalam

noraina
07-13-2016, 08:53 PM
But yes in all honesty height doesn't matter and isn't much of an issue. As long as your deen and character are on point (and that's what should truly concern you) that is all that matters inshaAllah.

Scimitar
07-13-2016, 08:55 PM
Well said Noraina... it's time he learnt to put away the cartoons and look into real books of Islam.

Scimi

Kiro
07-13-2016, 09:03 PM
When short people have an inferiority complex, they usually ask others "how tall are you?"

For the sake of brevity I tell them the truth, I'm six foot tall mashaAllah, and they never say mashaAllah back, instead they tip toe sneakily trying to appear taller than they are...

...yeah, I know,

Now, to address the one who thinks himself some sort of cartoon character:

Kiro, it's not how tall (or short) you are that matters, but what your heart contains.

If your heart contains no Islam, you will not greet others with Assalaam alaikum, and in this thread, you did not greet those you wished to ask dua from with the Islamic greeting.

You come across, egotistical, emotionally unstable and irreflective of Islamic values and it shows.

All I have to tell you now is, learn to be a fisher of men, instead of a small fry which compares itself to real big fish - you're just click bait if you don't.

Scimi

I'm not 2D. I didn't say peace be upon you because as far as I'm aware, it's not obligatory to send peace upon someone but only when when you have to return it.

I rather get explore the land and the seas; drifting to new continents than picking for fish.

Also, I'm over or about 5'10 and a half

Bro, I know how old you are. :D

But I stand corrected, I just looked it up now. Us sisters stop growing in height at around 15-16 :(, brothers can grow until they're 20-22.

So I suppose lots of exercise, fruit and veg, maybe weight-lifting? And yes plenty of dua.

Wassalam
wswrb

I don't have time for your advice, it's time to put down a 48+ year old man's warship.

thanks anyway for the advice

I'll swap ass for donkey, since you do not know of context - proving your inability to read anything within reason.

You are an ass - and by that I do mean "donkey".

In case the analogy passed over your cuckoo nest, let me educate your sorry state:

A donkey is a load bearing animal, one which doesn't understand that which it carries or why - you are a donkey in that sense, because you are supposedly a Muslim who doesn't know what Islam is.

In other words, you're a donkey. Or as I prefer to call it - an ass.

Scimi
Perhaps you were insinuating or presuming that I would know the context of such thing especially when it is that of the word that is for the norm.

If I'm a donkey than I will be the most fabulous donkey there is!

But yes in all honesty height doesn't matter and isn't much of an issue. As long as your deen and character are on point (and that's what should truly concern you) that is all that matters inshaAllah.
Despite so, I want to grow taller. :)

Freedom
07-13-2016, 09:05 PM
I have some questions :)

How are you forum? Please make dua I grow I taller please and I have a request that you ask me to make dua for you if you have any particular requests for dua in mind.

Hello, Kiro. Did you miss the Mutant?

Kiro
07-13-2016, 09:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Freedom
Hello, Kiro. Did you miss the Mutant?
Hey Mutty. How you been? The forum maybe could your antics. How long are you banned?

Freedom
07-13-2016, 09:10 PM
Hey Mutty. How you been? The forum maybe could your antics. How long are you banned?
For 3 months man. It's not fair!

Kiro
07-13-2016, 09:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Freedom
For 3 months man. It's not fair!
Well hang in there buddy. What happened to your other account on Ummah?

Freedom
07-13-2016, 09:51 PM
Well hang in there buddy. What happened to your other account on Ummah?
I don't have another account.

strivingobserver98
07-14-2016, 12:29 PM
Alhamdulilah same old, same old.

*charisma*
07-14-2016, 10:05 PM
Assalamu alaikum,

A belated Eid mubarak bro and welcome back to the forum. Hope youre doing well :D

Feel free to post in the gents section (new section for all bros) as i think that would be better to decrease free mixing and chatter on this thread. In the meantime

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!