/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Keep my little bro in your duas plz

ReboundMuslimah
07-14-2016, 02:18 AM
I would like you all to please keep my little brother in your duas. he was on this thing that was a bit off the floor and he fell and hit his head on the concrete floor. He said he was fine at first but now there is a little blood and he is complaining of a headache...OMG i hope its nothing serious!!! My dad just took him to the hospital so please keep him in you duas.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'abd al-hakeem
07-14-2016, 02:57 AM
Ya Allah, please grant a complete and scar-free healing to this child and all suffering similarly.

A family member of my brother-in-law, in Lebanon, also has a head injury; he was the victim of a hit and run and is currently recovering in hospital.

Ya Allah please heal my brothers and sisters, wherever they might be, and grant ease and comfort to their families.

amin ya Rabbil alamin

Muslim Woman
07-14-2016, 04:18 AM
:sl:

Ameen

Hamza :)
07-14-2016, 09:30 AM
May Allah remove his pain. Please keep us updated

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
drac16
07-14-2016, 07:46 PM
I hope he's OK. May Allah azza wa jal heal him.

Umm Malik
07-14-2016, 11:09 PM
أسأل الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم أن يشفيه
أسأل الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم ان يشفيه

muslimah_B
07-15-2016, 01:11 AM
May Allah grant him a speedy recovery and keep him safe...ameen

Sis please keep us updated on how your brother is in sha Allah xxx

ReboundMuslimah
07-15-2016, 03:09 AM
Jzk for all your duas my brother is fine and Alhmaduliah there wasn't any damage to his brain.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.