/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A question about a certain doubt

LostKinTomaso
07-17-2016, 08:49 AM
How should I tackle this doubts of course I don't want to be specific about it but it the sort of that you can comprehend something that's beyond thinking. Yet my mind doesn't let it go and it gives me uncertainty which I don't want.

I have let the waswas damage me and creep into my heart and this is my fault i do agree but I have been taking the right steps. So should I just stop thinking about things that are beyond me and try get pure conviction and faith in allah. Also will everything work out if I try?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-17-2016, 09:30 AM
Waswasis one way Satan gets into you.

Whether everything will work out if you try is something nobody could answer as there are many variables involved..

But what I do know is that life is a test of our faith and everyone is tested differently.. the rich and the poor, the healthy and the not so fortunate.. etc..

Only Allah swt knows what each person goes through and no one is in a position to judge.

Learn the deen.. read more on aqeedah to build up the purpose of worship, in syaa Allah, it will be easier..

:peace:

muslimah_B
07-17-2016, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LostKinTomaso
How should I tackle this doubts of course I don't want to be specific about it but it the sort of that you can comprehend something that's beyond thinking. Yet my mind doesn't let it go and it gives me uncertainty which I don't want.

I have let the waswas damage me and creep into my heart and this is my fault i do agree but I have been taking the right steps. So should I just stop thinking about things that are beyond me and try get pure conviction and faith in allah. Also will everything work out if I try?
Sometimes depending on what exactly the waswas is about, you fight it head on, ie you actually go and learn about that doubt in Islam

For example lets say your waswas is music, you would learn everything about music from an islamic perspective then you would know its haram and your doubts & waswas would slowly begin to fade as you know its wrong and detrimental to your heart & soul.

Because your not saying what exactly the waswas is, i cant specificly tell you what to do or advice any lectures or Quran ayats, i can only give you general advice.

Best thing to do is seek Allahs help through dua, and constant remembrance of Allah, even watch islamic lectures on whatever your waswas is about and clear your mind with the doubts you have

LostKinTomaso
07-17-2016, 12:31 PM
Well first it was like does allah exist and so on I didn't pay attention to it. Then it was is the Quran from Allah but that has been answered 2.

Now its like asking how god has been there from the beginning and I know such a question shouldn't be asked cause I know these are things we will never understand Allah has been there from the start but such thoughts come to mind and I am trying to ignore them so they disappear.

Without a doubt I know allah is the creator I have seen things that why through tough times I try to not give in to this evil and it's better to ignore it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
07-17-2016, 01:33 PM
Best better to ignore it. Yes.

I take a slightly different route. Knowledge is not gained in a day. It may not even be gained in a lifetime. It is not ours to decide.

When I am encountered with waswas in my quest, I'd keep it in view. If I find the answer, alhamdilillah. If I don't, I it may not be time. If the answer does not fit, it is not the right answer. So keep searching. Sometimes the answers does not fit as you would like it.. then what? Highly frustrating. But often there is a reason for it. That is a real discipline and test for you. I know of people taking a decade or so to research stuff...but if your question is left half hanging and can lead you to waswas, drop it. Read other positive stuff on aqeedah.

:peace:

LostKinTomaso
07-17-2016, 07:09 PM
I understand this will take time and reviving my faith won't happen In a day but inshallah it will work. I just need to gain knowledge and that can't be done by being lazy.

I can surely defeat the evil in my heart and gain a strong iman for Allah at the same time.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.