/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu Alaykum

creamcake
07-18-2016, 08:15 PM
Asalamu Alaykum Sisters and Brothers, I'm new to Islamic board and still trying to figure out my my way around here.
I'm not new to Islamic forums in general, as I was a member of the rival Islamic forum, so if any of you recognise me from there, then Salaams and Hey :).
Anyway this is an introduction right.. so I'll try not to make this too long, although my posts tend to become essays :/
A little bit about me: I'm at that age where you feel old but people say that you're still young-ish.. lol and no that's not 10 or 55 :)
I am originally from 'Kem cho' country lol :) figure that out.. wonder how many 'Kem cho's we have on here, please don't neg rep my bad language skills :/ but I live in the UK, and I always have done. This is home.
Islam comes first for me.. I'm always trying to improve and become a better person, I fear hypocrisy a lot.
Hmmm anything else interesting.. I love my family and friends, and food (hence the username), I'm at that point where I don't know if I should study.. and what to study.. since I quit university due a Riba loan and my subject of study.. so I'm kinda stuck in a dead end job, trying to balance Islamic knowledge, wordly knowledge, driving (finding driving sooo hard), work, potential work experience... argh. Lol.

Tldr.. well done if you made it this far :) your reward is.. virtual pizza and chips (or salad and water if you're healthy lol :/)

On a serious note, insha ' allah this forum is beneficial for me and all of you. I pray that Allah s.w.t looks after and protects all of us with shade and mercy in this world and the hereafter, that all of our sins are forgiven, and that we all meet in Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen! :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Akhi_Umar
07-18-2016, 08:20 PM
:ws:

Oh yeah creamcake from UF :) Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy your stay and Ameen to your dua.

greenhill
07-18-2016, 11:03 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Nice intro :shade:

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Shukr
07-19-2016, 06:42 PM
Wa alaikum as salam
Welcome to the forum,
Nice to meet you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah_B
07-19-2016, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by creamcake
Asalamu Alaykum Sisters and Brothers, I'm new to Islamic board and still trying to figure out my my way around here.
I'm not new to Islamic forums in general, as I was a member of the rival Islamic forum, so if any of you recognise me from there, then Salaams and Hey :).
Anyway this is an introduction right.. so I'll try not to make this too long, although my posts tend to become essays :/
A little bit about me: I'm at that age where you feel old but people say that you're still young-ish.. lol and no that's not 10 or 55 :)
I am originally from 'Kem cho' country lol :) figure that out.. wonder how many 'Kem cho's we have on here, please don't neg rep my bad language skills :/ but I live in the UK, and I always have done. This is home.
Islam comes first for me.. I'm always trying to improve and become a better person, I fear hypocrisy a lot.
Hmmm anything else interesting.. I love my family and friends, and food (hence the username), I'm at that point where I don't know if I should study.. and what to study.. since I quit university due a Riba loan and my subject of study.. so I'm kinda stuck in a dead end job, trying to balance Islamic knowledge, wordly knowledge, driving (finding driving sooo hard), work, potential work experience... argh. Lol.

Tldr.. well done if you made it this far :) your reward is.. virtual pizza and chips (or salad and water if you're healthy lol :/)

On a serious note, insha ' allah this forum is beneficial for me and all of you. I pray that Allah s.w.t looks after and protects all of us with shade and mercy in this world and the hereafter, that all of our sins are forgiven, and that we all meet in Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen! :)
Walaykum asalam warahmatullahi wabarakatahu dear sis

Ameen to your lovely dua :)

In sha Allah you have a lovely and benificial stay here, we are all friendly and fun i promise :)

I like you already you brought free food ;) and your named after food awesome!!

Im with you on the "studying issue" but in sha Allah, Allah will guide us to where we are meant to go with our lives soon enough :)

Umm Abed
07-20-2016, 03:50 PM
Salam and welcome sister creamy;).

Glad to have you here. Just one clarification: the other islamic forum is not a 'rival' to this one, both promote unity and love based on Islam, supporting Qur'an and sunnah, alhamdulillah.

:jz:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.