/* */

PDA

View Full Version : On restoring rights...

'abd al-hakeem
07-19-2016, 07:05 AM
Bismillah;

Salaamu aleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu.

In accordance with Islamic teachings, I humbly seek the forgiveness of my brothers and sisters for

i) incorrect admonishments and
ii) making them public

I made a number of mistakes that I need to make up for such as showing poor character and detracting from the overall beauty of what Islam entails by misrepresenting my knowledge. I regret the mistakes I made and will work hard to make sure that I do not make them again, insha'allah. I apologise for the public nature of this response however given I do not have private contact details for all parties, this was the next best step.

I've learnt a lot in the past several weeks from the likes of @Scimitar , @eesa the kiwi , @greenhill , @najimuddin , @L V , @muslimah_B , @Muslim Woman @noraina , @Eric H , @AhmedGassama and more that I haven't mentioned. These people are a wonderful addition to, not only Islamic Board, but indeed the human race. Such a blessed group of people. If you haven't familiarised yourself with them yet, I'm sure you'll come across the benefits, of their powerful knowledge, in their posts, insha'allah. I don't really want replies to this, but that's nature of a forum I suppose. To all at Islamic Board; Thank you.

May Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala grant you all ease in this life and the next; May He make us from those who consistently repent for His sake alone; May we all have doors opened for us that lead to the Love and Forgiveness of our Beloved Almighty; May we be gifted with only those things in life that are pleasing to Him, and may we all be Blessed enough to meet, if not in this life, in Jannah. Amin ya Rabbil alamin.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
07-19-2016, 07:44 AM
Greetings and peace be with you abd il-Hakim;

And we can all learn from you as well, I ask for forgiveness if I have offended anyone here also.

May you all be blessed and bring blessings to this world.

Eric

greenhill
07-19-2016, 07:47 AM
That is the purpose of this forum I suppose, to learn. I learn from the questions posted and from shared experiences. I also learn much about myself here.. to share, sometimes I too wonder about certain matters and when the question is raised, and from the responses, I am 'inspired' by further points that suddenly comes to my consciousness which wasn't there before (or not noticed by me before that time). :facepalm:

I am glad we have made an impact and may you grow stronger in your deen.

:peace:

greenhill
07-19-2016, 07:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you abd il-Hakim;

And we can all learn from you as well, I ask for forgiveness if I have offended anyone here also.

May you all be blessed and bring blessings to this world.

Eric

Can't ever recall any posts by you that would be in anyway considered offensive... always been a good read and a fair reflection..

Peace to you Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
T L
07-19-2016, 10:50 AM
Assalaamualaikum Akhi

Didn't expect this at all... I am humbled.

May Allah reward you and grant you ease in your endeavours, keep you firm in striving to keep your oath of Faith to Him, and bless your years so that you may find comfort in Him and His Promise at all times. May He safeguard you from the evil in which He created, keep you humble in your affairs, place mercy and forgiveness between those you love for His Sake, and may He, for whom you have loved, love you back also.

Ameen.

May I also take this opportunity to ask my brothers and sisters for forgiveness if I have knowingly/unknowingly caused offense or any sort of negativity towards you.

Alhamdulillah I am thankful that you have appreciated my words akhi. For I have greatly appreciated yours.

We are all greatly flawed. Sometimes we forget that we're all on our own beautiful journeys, and so we tend to fall into high expectations.
But I know that many, many of us are doing all that we can for each other, for His Sake.

I feel I may lack compassion sometimes in my posts, but please realise that it comes from a good place. We are one row. We want the best for each other, to be amongst each others company in the Akhira insha'Allah.

Again please forgive me.
And JazakAllah khair akhi for such a beautiful post.

~LV

Scimitar
07-19-2016, 10:51 AM
Assalaam alaikum akhi - honestly, there is nothing to forgive.

It's been a while, we should catch up soon in sha Allah

Scimi

noraina
07-19-2016, 02:06 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Honestly akhi, as everyone has said, there is nothing I've found offensive in any of your posts. And I'm humbled to think you have learned or gained anything from my posts, may Allah swt accept from us all.

We are here to benefit from one another and learn together to better our lives both in this dunya and in the akhirah. You're also an invaluable member to this community so keep posting here inshaAllah, everyone's contributions are needed to make Islamicboard the unique and wonderful place it is.

And none of us are perfect, as humans we are bound to sometimes fall short, perhaps of our own expectations or of other's. I think you've very eloquently put what crosses our minds sometimes, it's certainly something I've thought about. So if I've offended anyone or said anything wrong, please forgive me too. :)

Allahumma ameen to your beautiful dua, may Allah swt give you the same and more.

muslimah_B
07-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Walaykum asalam warahmatullahi wabarakatahu

Ameen to your beautiful dua.

Bro i have never once come across any of your posts as offensive, infact you have mostly been the one to keep everyone on track away from arguing and remind us of Allah, Alhamdulilah your posts have always been benificial and a lovely read, and im happy and humbled that you have taken benifit from any of my posts and they have helped you Alhamdulilah.

We are all here to help eachother get closer to Allah and remind eachother of the most important things in our life, our deen, our emaan, we all are on the same boat just different journeys to the same destination.
But we are only human and are always going to make mistakes, its life, but what we do after we sin/mistakes makes defines us.

Stay strong and keep your head up :)

May Allah forgive all of your sins, raise you in status and ranks, keep your heart firm on deen, may you hate that which Allah hates and love that which Allah loves, may Allah enable you to seek knowledge and apply it, may Allah answer all of your duas, may Allah give you strength to persevere through your trails and tribulations, may Allah grant you happiness, prosperity, good health and a raise of emaan, may Allah grant you jannahtul firidous, save you from the punishment of the grave and the punishment of jahannum, may you be reunited with your loved ones...ameeen... May the same be for us all & the entire ummah...ameeen

'abd al-hakeem
07-19-2016, 11:19 PM
Bismillah;

As-salaamu aleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu;

Amin to all of the du'a.

May Allah, Glorified, Exalted and Perfectly Wise grant healing and blessings to me and my brothers and sisters, and all of our progeny to come, up to the Day of Judgement, such that we are protected from the evil of all of that which He has created; May He protect us all from the evil of ourselves, the evil of others, the evil of all of our actions or in-actions, whether seen or unseen. May He grant us all beneficial knowledge and the ability to draw benefit from it so that we may live our lives with more appreciation for Him and less distraction from Him.

May our beloved Creator grant my brothers and sisters with perfection in their worship of Him;
May He grant them all protection, refuge, serenity, and safe passage without reckoning in the Grave, and in the Hereafter;
May our Beloved Creator grant them the ability to acknowledge and accept Truth without difficulty, in this life and the next;
May He purify my brothers and sisters and grant them the middle path on their Way back to Him;
May He grant my brothers and sisters the Love of the Messenger (saws) and the Love of their Creator, without partners;
May He greatly increase their iman and steadfastness in the deen;
May He increase the ranks of my brothers and sisters;

May He make us all less interested in the dunya, and more interested in preparing for the akhira.
May He take you all, unto Himself, as Mu'min.

May our final resting place be Jannat al-Firdaus through multiple gates of Jannah
Amin Ya Rabbil alamin

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.