/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It's been a while !

Txyib
07-20-2016, 03:33 AM
Salam all !
So it's been a while having last been on here in 2012! It seems IB has come a long way since with its family members as well as the newly designed interface or have I just been off for too long?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
07-20-2016, 08:03 AM
:wasalam:

Welcome back bro. I remember you well and was wondering whether you would come back at some point.

greenhill
07-20-2016, 10:53 AM
Been too long.. even in my relatively short time here there has been constant changes...

Welcome back..

:peace:

sister herb
07-20-2016, 04:05 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome back!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Abed
07-20-2016, 08:15 PM
Salam.

Thats a long, long time! The forum has went through a lot of changes, going through different phases; upwards, sidewards and forward, but never backward or roundabout:D.

All is good alhamdulillah and welcome back.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!