/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can't tell if it is urine or water

Aaqib
07-20-2016, 02:45 PM
sometimes after fajr, I notice a few specks of liquid. Now, I don't know if it is water or urine, but I'm nearly positive it's water. But I'm not sure, what do I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-20-2016, 02:59 PM
:sl:

Did you put a glass of water beside your bed and then it spilled?. Was the rain falling last night and your roof is leaking?. Did your brother play with water pistol in your bedroom?.

If not, then from where the water come?.

Akhi_Umar
07-20-2016, 03:03 PM

From now on, you need to be 100% sure it's water. If there's any doubts I'd wait a few minutes to make sure all the urine is out.

Narrated Ibn `Abbas:
The Prophet (ﷺ) once passed by two graves, and those two persons (in the graves) were being tortured. He said, "They are being tortured not for a great thing (to avoid). One of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine, while the other was going about with calumnies (to make enmity between friends). He then took a green leaf of a date-palm tree split it into two pieces and fixed one on each grave. The people said, "O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! Why have you done so?" He replied, "I hope that their punishment may be lessened till they (the leaf) become dry."

So therefore you must make sure that this is indeed water. Like I said, if there's any doubts I would wait for a few minutes then clean yourself once again with water.

ardianto
07-20-2016, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akhi_Umar
So therefore you must make sure that this is indeed water. Like I said, if there's any doubts I would wait for a few minutes then clean yourself once again with water.
:wa:

In situation which we are not sure and only can guess by assumption, it's better if we make the safest assumption, and not to speculate. So in this case I suggest brother Aaqib to make the safest assumption. Assume, that's urine, then clean up himself. If that's really urine, then he has done what he should do through clean up himself. But if that's actually just water, then nothing wrong if clean up himself.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaqib
07-20-2016, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto

Did you put a glass of water beside your bed and then it spilled?. Was the rain falling last night and your roof is leaking?. Did your brother play with water pistol in your bedroom?.

If not, then from where the water come?.
Water from the sink (when cleaning after)

Aaqib
07-20-2016, 05:46 PM
What do you brothers mean by cleaning up? Change clothes? What type of way do I wash myself?

Akhi_Umar
07-20-2016, 06:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
What do you brothers mean by cleaning up? Change clothes? What type of way do I wash myself?
Clean your private parts with water.

greenhill
07-20-2016, 11:54 PM
What I have observed some people do is to carry what we call here a 'sarong' (a piece of cloth shaped like a towel but stitched end to end forming a hollow tube-like clothing). They wear the sarong and remove their trousers and underwear for prayers. Of course they change back after prayers.. I suppose this removes the doubts or waswas on the state of cleanliness of clothes when they offer their salah.

:peace:

Aaqib
07-21-2016, 12:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
What I have observed some people do is to carry what we call here a 'sarong' (a piece of cloth shaped like a towel but stitched end to end forming a hollow tube-like clothing). They wear the sarong and remove their trousers and underwear for prayers. Of course they change back after prayers.. I suppose this removes the doubts or waswas on the state of cleanliness of clothes when they offer their salah.

:peace:
Oh yeah! My dad wears sarongs.
I have a 2nd pants I usually wear, then my long pants. I guess I can simply remove the 2nd pants when I pray.
I wonder if that is fine maybe?

Tim_the_Plumber
07-21-2016, 09:53 AM
Is it sweat dripping off you in this hot waether?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.