/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

AabiruSabeel
07-21-2016, 09:36 AM
:salam:

Today, I would like to personally thank someone special for being an active member of Islamic Board and contributing to its growth since signing up here. :jz:
Without you, the forum would not have been where it is today.

Alhamdulillah, today we have more than 1.2 million posts spanning over 90k threads. Every month we have almost half a million pageviews and approx. 150,000 visitors. IslamicBoard is one of the leading online Muslim communities that strives to maintain traditional Islamic teachings with a balanced approach and strong moderation.

All this could not have been possible without the valuable contributions of this member.

May Allah :swt: grant them the ability to complete all good deeds with sincerity for His sake, increase their Imaan and grant them Jannatul Firdaus. Aameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Arfa
07-21-2016, 09:59 AM
Oh Thankyou for your appreciation! I am deeply honoured by your acknowledgment ! :) :) For a moment when I read this Thankyou post I wondered if it was me :) lol. Got a little emotional to read it.

hopefully I would try to be a beneficial contributer in shaa Allah. So proud of this IB forum MA Shaa Allah. :)

Umm Abed
07-21-2016, 11:18 AM
:wa:

And I would like to say thanks to you on behalf of all members for running this forum. A forum is not a proper one without efficient mods such as yourselves. You have added so much value to it by your active participation and interaction with members, alhamdulillah.

May Allah swt reward all of you who run this forum with a beautiful reward, ameen.

:jz:

Akhi_Umar
07-21-2016, 11:29 AM

Ameen :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
07-21-2016, 12:24 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Allahumma ameen - this is one of the best forums out there alhamdulillah, and this is because of all the amazing members as well as the wonderful staff of this forum, much love and dedication has gone into this online community over the years and the fruits of these efforts can be seen well. May Allah swt reward you all abundantly for your efforts.

I'm very fortunate to be part of this and learn and gain so much, inshaAllah this will continue to be an amazing place for those wishing to 'discover Islam and connect with Muslims' :)

strivingobserver98
07-21-2016, 02:51 PM
Alhamdulilah.

greenhill
07-21-2016, 03:06 PM
@farhan you spoiler you! ;D

muslimah_B
07-21-2016, 03:07 PM
^^^^^

i just clicked it to double check it LOOOOOL he exposed the secret !!!!!!! :facepalm:

i liked feeling special LOL

Umm Abed
07-21-2016, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
Alhamdulilah.

Lol this was on Facebook too.

A little secret everyone! The link will refer to your own profile :D. So if your name is Abdullah it will go to Abdullah's profile. If your name is Fatima it will go to Fatima's profile and so on..
Do you mean the thread was on facebook?

And I figured that one out already;)

Aaqib
07-21-2016, 04:02 PM
There was a link?

T L
07-21-2016, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan
Alhamdulilah.

Lol this was on Facebook too.

A little secret everyone! The link will refer to your own profile :D. So if your name is Abdullah it will go to Abdullah's profile. If your name is Fatima it will go to Fatima's profile and so on..

Thank you for that, Sherlock.

LaSorcia
07-21-2016, 05:18 PM
That was so sweet!

Woodrow
07-21-2016, 09:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibn-Adam
:salam:

Today, I would like to personally thank someone special for being an active member of Islamic Board and contributing to its growth since signing up here. :jz:
Without you, the forum would not have been where it is today.

Alhamdulillah, today we have more than 1.2 million posts spanning over 90k threads. Every month we have almost half a million pageviews and approx. 150,000 visitors. IslamicBoard is one of the leading online Muslim communities that strives to maintain traditional Islamic teachings with a balanced approach and strong moderation.

All this could not have been possible without the valuable contributions of this member.

May Allah :swt: grant them the ability to complete all good deeds with sincerity for His sake, increase their Imaan and grant them Jannatul Firdaus. Aameen.

That applies to every person who reads this thread and also some others that are no longer here.

'abd al-hakeem
07-22-2016, 12:44 AM
Bismillah; Salaamu aleykum

All praise is indeed due to Allah swt that today's Muslims can connect through a moderated forum. Alhadmulillahil Rabb il-'alamin.

May Allah swt be pleased with the work done by the mods, admins and volunteers to keep this site running and available to its guests and members.

May Allah swt grant the mods, admins and volunteers with Goodness and serenity in this life and the next for their efforts fi sa bilillah.

Amin ya Rabbil alamin.

AabiruSabeel
07-22-2016, 03:02 PM
In case anyone missed it, this was inspired by a recent post on Facebook by IlmFeed. https://www.facebook.com/ilmfeed/posts/1743630322572356

Scimitar
07-22-2016, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibn-Adam
:D you can thank me via paypal

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!