/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that if you're one of those that wake up for Fajr salat and pray...

Aaqib
07-21-2016, 09:36 PM
...Allah is pleased with you?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-22-2016, 12:35 AM
Allah is pleased with you for every action you do that is following His ways and leaving everything contrarory.

I heard that if you wake up for fajr, Satan runs away crying and you start the day somewhat blessed. (Can't remember exactly what now but it surely is special and a benefit not given to other fard prayers).

:peace:

Aaqib
07-22-2016, 02:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Allah is pleased with you for every action you do that is following His ways and leaving everything contrarory.

I heard that if you wake up for fajr, Satan runs away crying and you start the day somewhat blessed. (Can't remember exactly what now but it surely is special and a benefit not given to other fard prayers).

Yeah but I think I've heard that if you do this act Allah is overall pleased with you

is that right? idk..

Samiun
07-22-2016, 03:08 AM

:sl:

This post. right here.

Perhaps you were talking about if one prays the Sunnah prayers before Fajr(qabliyyah) it is better for them than all the things in it(Dunya)?

Also interesting to note the Fajr and Asr prayers are specifically mentioned as one of the most difficult time of prayers due to their time to adhere to.

Allahu'alambisawwab

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
07-22-2016, 10:43 AM
Yes.. that as well...but I was more referring to ourselves and temptation to pull the blanket and go back to sleep even though we have awaken for fajr...

a.danhamidu
07-27-2016, 05:23 PM

Anything special for Isha prayer that's done in congregation, in a Masjid?

ardianto
07-27-2016, 05:42 PM
:sl:

Wake up for fajr salah is not easy because you must fight laziness. And if you are willing to fight laziness to do what Allah has commanded you, then Allah will be pleased with you.

AabiruSabeel
07-27-2016, 06:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by a.danhamidu
Anything special for Isha prayer that's done in congregation, in a Masjid?
Yes, there is.

'Uthman bin Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that he had heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying: "He who attends 'Isha' in congregation, is as if he has performed Salat for half of the night; and he who attends 'Isha' and Fajr prayers in congregation, is as if he has performed Salat for the whole night." [Tirmidhi]

xa_xa786
07-27-2016, 09:53 PM
I struggle to pray - meaning ill pray for 5 days then stop for a day or two but then my heart tells me im missing my lord so start to pray again why cnt i be consitant. Sorry to have hijacked your post :s

Serinity
07-27-2016, 10:32 PM

I .. struggle with Fajr. A lot. I guess that is the reason why I struggle with Tawheed and Shirk (worshipping anyone or anything besides Allah, audhu billah)........

may Allah guide us. Ameen.

greenhill
07-27-2016, 11:22 PM
It is a never ending struggle waking up for fajr. You will never get used to it and sleep will always be a temptation. Having a good sleep makes it less of a struggle...

a.danhamidu
07-28-2016, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibn-Adam
Yes, there is.

'Uthman bin Affan (May Allah be pleased with him) narrated that he had heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) saying: "He who attends 'Isha' in congregation, is as if he has performed Salat for half of the night; and he who attends 'Isha' and Fajr prayers in congregation, is as if he has performed Salat for the whole night." [Tirmidhi]
Masha Allah.

a.danhamidu
07-28-2016, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by xa_xa786
I struggle to pray - meaning ill pray for 5 days then stop for a day or two but then my heart tells me im missing my lord so start to pray again why cnt i be consitant. Sorry to have hijacked your post :s
Keep trying, you are already on a roll, with more effort, determination, resolve you will insha Allah see (eventually) a reduction in those days/prayers that you are missing. Just keep on forging ahead, don't look or think back.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.