/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whats happend in Germany?

muslimah_B
07-22-2016, 07:56 PM
Apparently theres been a shooting in a shopping centre, is this correct ?
Has there been any news as to who is behind this or if anyone has been hurt?
How crazy is this world getting, just one thing after the other

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
07-22-2016, 08:11 PM
Difficult to say as news tell that the shooters aren´t catched yet. 6 died so far.

muslimah_B
07-22-2016, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Difficult to say as news tell that the shooters aren´t catched yet. 6 died so far.
Oh no :( more innocent people :(

Is the situation still going on ?

When did this start, i just saw it on a website no idea whats happening and rarely trust the news with their biased reporting

noraina
07-22-2016, 08:31 PM
This world is just going crazy, may Allah swt bring peace and safety soon.

Many are saying the shooters could be right-wing extremists. Apparently reports said the gunman shouted 'I am German' before he began shooting, although everything is still really uncertain.

There's a massive manhunt going on, so nothing is certain for now. :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
muslimah_B
07-22-2016, 08:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
This world is just going crazy, may Allah swt bring peace and safety soon.

Many are saying the shooters could be right-wing extremists. Apparently reports said the gunman shouted 'I am German' before he began shooting, although everything is still really uncertain.

There's a massive manhunt going on, so nothing is certain for now. :(

Ameeeeeen..

Uno thats funny you say that, because i found another website , they brought up the Nice attacks in France and that "islamic state took responsibility" and some are claiming this is another "islamic terrorism situation" and speculating it could be to do with these idiots again [emoji15]

So thats 2 different perpetrators but tbh i say theyre the same type of people, both spread hate and violence they are exactly the same as the people they hate and too blined to see it.

noraina
07-22-2016, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Ameeeeeen..

Uno thats funny you say that, because i found another website , they brought up the Nice attacks in France and that "islamic state took responsibility" and some are claiming this is another "islamic terrorism situation" and speculating it could be to do with these idiots again [emoji15]

So thats 2 different perpetrators but tbh i say theyre the same type of people, both spread hate and violence they are exactly the same as the people they hate and too blined to see it.
That's interesting...who knows really.

But I agree with you, whatever label or slogan they or others like to attach to these acts of violence, the ideology and motive behind them is always the same: to spread hatred and fear. Terrorism doesn't really have any set ideology behind it - deep down all these people are the same and should be treated as such.

It is horrible - these people were just out shopping expecting to return home after a nice day out, they had no idea what would happen. But who does, subhanAllah...

sister herb
07-22-2016, 08:53 PM
The European racist far-right extremists surely wouldn´t like it at all if someone starts to call them as "The Western Daesh". ;)

Search
07-22-2016, 09:05 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

IRL I'm busy right ATM and *sighs* so I really shouldn't participate in this thread as I can't meaningfully participate here on IB for at least quite a few days including replying to other threads to which I'd wanted to reply, but I'll briefly mention that I did read something to that effect on Yahoo! News when I'd logged in just a few minutes ago!

Absolutely terrible! Can't believe Angela Merkel and Germany are being repaid this way by some crazies! Now, of course, we don't know so far from the info given that the shooter is Muslim(maybe, maybe not?) but do even Muslims honestly when reading such news now think that it is anyone other than a wanna-be-martyr nonpracticing self-confessed Muslim?

Daesh IRL might be losing territory but their ideology has unloosed the mental screws in some Muslim youth living worthless lives by brainwashing them into wrongly believing that the best way to get a free pass into Heaven is to kill as many innocent people as possible and in the process commit suicide by state. Islam forbids both suicide and promises Hell-fire for martyrs with wrong intentions, but of course Daesh doesn't tell them that truth because it is highly inconvenient and not amenable to the cause. Moreover, these brainwashed youth don't know that Daesh has made no secret of the fact that these crazies are only a Machiavellian means to an end. In fact, Daesh does not care about even their own organization's looming end as long as the hitherto undeclared war against Muslims is brought home to also Western Muslims.

Daesh has admitted that they want crazed Muslims to commit murderous rampages in the West so that the West takes action against the Muslims living in the West and unleashes the power of the state's wrath on them so that the Muslims who do not accept extremism will no longer able to withstand the "heat" and finally have no choice but to either subject themselves to the state's injustices or join them. Now, the problem with this theory of Daesh is that it assumes that there are only two sides for any Muslim to choose - the West that will (sooner or later) take away Muslims' civil liberties or Daesh.

Except Daesh has proven itself as a heinous, evil, murderous political organization and choosing it is not an option. In fact, Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) even described the Syrian conflict as such: "A trial will arise in Arabia which will not spare a single household." This has come to pass. And Daesh, part of the Syrian conflict, are certainly a trial for the globe ATM.

So, I think honestly most Muslims will choose option C, which is neither and simply choose to hide their faith from public view: Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "A time will come when the hypocrites will live secretly among you, and the faithful will try to live their religion in secret among others."

:wa: (And peace be upon you)

muslimah_B
07-22-2016, 09:05 PM
The European racist far-right extremists surely wouldn´t like it at all if someone starts to call them as "The Western Daesh". ;)
We should definitely call them that, and especially give them the term they deserve "terrorist".

Its like nowdays the word terrorist is only used when a "muslim" commits an act of terror anyone else and theyre mentally sick

Aaqib
07-22-2016, 09:07 PM
Yeah, it's terrible.
I hope Allah brings safety and peace in this world!

muslimah_B
07-22-2016, 09:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

:sl: (Peace be upon you)

IRL I'm busy right ATM and *sighs* so I really shouldn't participate in this thread as I can't meaningfully participate here on IB for at least quite a few days including replying to other threads to which I'd wanted to reply, but I'll briefly mention that I did read something to that effect on Yahoo! News when I'd logged in just a few minutes ago!

Absolutely terrible! Can't believe Angela Merkel and Germany are being repaid this way by some crazies! Now, of course, we don't know so far from the info given that the shooter is Muslim(maybe, maybe not?) but do even Muslims honestly when reading such news now think that it is anyone other than a wanna-be-martyr nonpracticing self-confessed Muslim?

Daesh IRL might be losing territory but their ideology has unloosed the mental screws in some Muslim youth living worthless lives by brainwashing them into wrongly believing that the best way to get a free pass into Heaven is to kill as many innocent people as possible and in the process commit suicide by state. Islam forbids both suicide and promises Hell-fire for martyrs with wrong intentions, but of course Daesh doesn't tell them that truth because it is highly inconvenient and not amenable to the cause. Moreover, these brainwashed youth don't know that Daesh has made no secret of the fact that these crazies are only a Machiavellian means to an end. In fact, Daesh does not care about even their own organization's looming end as long as the hitherto undeclared war against Muslims is brought home to also Western Muslims.

Daesh has admitted that they want crazed Muslims to commit murderous rampages in the West so that the West takes action against the Muslims living in the West and unleashes the power of the state's wrath on them so that the Muslims who do not accept extremism will no longer able to withstand the "heat" and finally have no choice but to either subject themselves to the state's injustices or join them. Now, the problem with this theory of Daesh is that it assumes that there are only two sides for any Muslim to choose - the West that will (sooner or later) take away Muslims' civil liberties or Daesh.

Except Daesh has proven itself as a heinous, evil, murderous political organization and choosing it is not an option. In fact, Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) even described the Syrian conflict as such: "A trial will arise in Arabia which will not spare a single household." This has come to pass. And Daesh, part of the Syrian conflict, are certainly a trial for the globe ATM.

So, I think honestly most Muslims will choose option C, which is neither and simply choose to hide their faith from public view: Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) said, "A time will come when the hypocrites will live secretly among you, and the faithful will try to live their religion in secret among others."

:wa: (And peace be upon you)
Im honestly hoping it was the far right luntic terrorists, and finally some light is shed on their campaign of terror and hate on those who live in the west who are muslims and even "minorities" they assume are muslims aswell.
There was even a man over here convicted for trying to pull a womans niqab off which was actually put on the front page of a newspaper that rarely allows anything postive about muslims to be printed.
There is a rise of attacks of women in hijab/niqab plus racial hatred, xenophobia and hate crimes, just out right zero respect for fellow human beings.
which is actually never talked about on the news even though this is becoming a rather big problem that people like to sweep under the rug

muslimah_B
07-22-2016, 09:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
Yeah, it's terrible.
I hope Allah brings safety and peace in this world!
There isnt going to be much safety in the world for a while bro
But we can ask Allah to protect us :(

Serinity
07-22-2016, 09:49 PM
:salam:

keep Tawheed in tact, have Sabr, attain Sabr and Taqwa, and let The West play their games. Terrible thing, but what can we do? The Prophet :saw: prophecised that at the end of times, Killing will become widespread, to such, that the one killing will not know why he is killing and who (I think) and the one killed will not know for what he/she was killed.

I can perfectly see that unfolding.. Seeing the news with constant killings.

Muslimah_B beware of your health.. this may increase your migraine..

Allahu alam.

muslimah_B
07-22-2016, 10:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

keep Tawheed in tact, have Sabr, attain Sabr and Taqwa, and let The West play their games. Terrible thing, but what can we do? The Prophet :saw: prophecised that at the end of times, Killing will become widespread, to such, that the one killing will not know why he is killing and who (I think) and the one killed will not know for what he/she was killed.

I can perfectly see that unfolding.. Seeing the news with constant killings.

Muslimah_B beware of your health.. this may increase your migraine..

Allahu alam.
Yea that hadeeth keeps coming to mind everytime something like this happens, its getting closer and closer its scary.

Thanks for your concern bro
My migraine has slowly started to decrease in pain, plus i have a apple strewdle with icecream to make me feel better :) Alhamdulilah :)

But i think hearing about all these horrible deaths can give any one of us migraines :(

Serinity
07-22-2016, 10:25 PM
Yea that hadeeth keeps coming to mind everytime something like this happens, its getting closer and closer its scary.

Thanks for your concern bro
My migraine has slowly started to decrease in pain, plus i have a apple strewdle with icecream to make me feel better :) Alhamdulilah :)

But i think hearing about all these horrible deaths can give any one of us migraines :(
may Allah :swt: grant you shifa in both health and Imaan, and for all of us. Ameen.

The gut feeling or whatever you call it is very powerful.. It understands 10x times better some stuff the brain won't even understand. so I heard. Btw. you know, the heart, it has awesome connections to the mind.

I think we will get moral sickness or something..

may Allah :swt: forgive me if I said anything wrong. Ameen.
Allahu alam.

sister herb
07-23-2016, 07:07 AM
Munich attack: Shooter's motive 'completely unclear'

German police say attacker who killed nine people before turning gun on himself was an 18-year-old from Munich.

A shooting rampage at a busy shopping centre in Munich, which killed at least nine people, was carried out by a sole attacker, who then shot himself dead, German police said early on Saturday.

The third attack on civilians in Europe in just over a week sent panicked shoppers fleeing the mall in Germany's third largest city as elite police launched a massive operation to track down what had initially been thought to be up to three assailants.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel is expected to convene her security council on Saturday. The shooting came just days after an axe rampage on a train in the same German state of Bavaria and just over a week after a truck attack in the French Riviera city of Nice that killed 84 people.

"The perpetrator was an 18-year-old German-Iranian from Munich," police chief Hubertus Andrae told reporters, adding that there was no sign of any additional shooters involved in the incident.

The suspect had dual citizenship and "no criminal record", Andrae said.

"The motive or explanation for this crime is completely unclear."

Two men initially suspected as accomplices in the shooting who had left the scene in a car were later interviewed and cleared, police said.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/0...003451475.html

sister herb
07-23-2016, 08:11 AM
By some news the shooter told he was bullied because he looked as foreigner and was angry for it for immigrants as well to the German society who didn´t put the end of increasing racism.

:hmm:

I see similarities with those whose has been bullied at school and later they get a gun and go to their old school to massacre anyone they see. They are victims of their bullies and this one was a victim of racists.

Serinity
07-23-2016, 09:30 AM
you know what..... Some feel soo helpless that the only way they feel they are worth anything is to go on a killing spree.. and when they doo, they feel so bad, they kill themselves.

If it was a Muslim, they'd say "Islam encouraged this!" while that is completely false. The bigger problem is the fact that feel this helplessness, and in anger and despair they go on a rampage..

For the muslims however, those who do this, albeit wrong, are ignorants, and they probably think "I've committed so many sins!" and they get caught by Daesh, and stuff.

Terrorism doesn't have a face: rather everyone has the potential to be one.

For Muslims however, we know that despairing is sin, and to despair and lose hope in Allah, is sin. Even shirk can be forgiven, as long as you are alive. Shirk means: Worshipping anyone or anything besides Allah. Or distributing any exclusive rights of Allah to anyone or anything else, besides Allah.

Source: https://islamqa.info/en/34171

There is however, no excuse to do such an atrocity.

Allahu alam. correct me if I said anything wrong.

noraina
07-23-2016, 10:02 AM
Something which makes Daesh so dangerous is how they are so predatory in nature. They prey on young Muslims, ones who know very little about Islam, who are for whatever reasons feeling criminalised or frustrated or isolated, and bombard them with distressing images of war-torn Muslim countries, hype them up to 'take revenge' so they can get a quick-pass to Jannah, and then it leads to killing sprees like this.

As bro Serinity said, it could be young Muslims who feel worthless or detached from their identity, and when they fall into the hands of daesh it seems to be promising them a ticket to Jannah and to become the 'ultimate Muslim' who dies for their faith....it's really sad actually. They take advantage of the more vulnerable in society for their own aims.

Honestly I am by no means a scholar but even just reading a little about Islam it screams you in the face that daesh is not in anyway 'Islamic' and are in fact those very people the Prophet (saw) warned us about in the hadiths.

muslimah_B
07-23-2016, 12:25 PM
I just saw a snippet of the news now, and they said he was seeing a pyshchatrist and was mentally ill now apparently hes not a classed as a terrorist but he should be, he commited acts of terror, and terrorised people.

I dunno why the rest of the idiots cant be classed as mentally ill aswell, i mean they are mentally ill, theyre sick in the head for doing what theyre doing and thinking its ok, definately not normal people.

But seriously if he was seeing a pyshchatrist, wouldn't the person seeing him have noticed him becoming more unhinged and less stable.

sister herb
07-23-2016, 12:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
If it was a Muslim, they'd say "Islam encouraged this!" while that is completely false.
To the common people it´s quite same what his religion was, as there is mentioned that he was Iranian (-German), the fault is of course Islam and they blame all of us about his actions.

Serinity
07-23-2016, 01:04 PM
I just saw a snippet of the news now, and they said he was seeing a pyshchatrist and was mentally ill now apparently hes not a classed as a terrorist but he should be, he commited acts of terror, and terrorised people.

I dunno why the rest of the idiots cant be classed as mentally ill aswell, i mean they are mentally ill, theyre sick in the head for doing what theyre doing and thinking its ok, definately not normal people.

But seriously if he was seeing a pyshchatrist, wouldn't the person seeing him have noticed him becoming more unhinged and less stable.
It is because when it is not a Muslim committing terror, they say "There must be a reason, perhaps he was lonely, sick and mentally ill" regardless, who cares? he did terror. But when it is a Muslim what pops up in their mind is that "huh! It must be Islam encouraging this"

They always, when it is a Muslim, link Terror with Islam..

Ineed Umar
07-23-2016, 02:17 PM
Sigh every morning I wake up with bad news.

Hopefully I will hear theSE headlines soon.

SYRIA CIVIL WAR OVER.
DAESH RESIGNS CALIPHATE ADMITS TO TRUE ISLAM
MUSLIM PREVENTS SHOOTING
ISRAEL PALESTINE PEACE
DONALD TRUMP RESIGNS.

Serinity
07-23-2016, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ineed Umar
Sigh every morning I wake up with bad news.

Hopefully I will hear theSE headlines soon.

SYRIA CIVIL WAR OVER.
DAESH RESIGNS CALIPHATE ADMITS TO TRUE ISLAM
MUSLIM PREVENTS SHOOTING
ISRAEL PALESTINE PEACE
DONALD TRUMP RESIGNS.
It would have been great if Islamic State followed true Islam. Protected its civilians, and spread peace and Justice..

may Allah :swt: grant us clarity. Ameen.

Allahu alam.

muslimah_B
07-23-2016, 02:53 PM
Id prefer them to jump off a mountain tbh would be fantastic :)

Akhi_Umar
07-23-2016, 03:01 PM
Sometimes I deliberately don't listen to the news, So that I don't have to wake up to stuff like this.

sister herb
07-23-2016, 03:18 PM
Id prefer them to jump off a mountain tbh would be fantastic :)
I would love to see it too.

muslimah_B
07-23-2016, 03:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akhi_Umar
Sometimes I deliberately don't listen to the news, So that I don't have to wake up to stuff like this.
So do I, but its preety hard to avoid it nowdays, everyone is talking about what these supposed "muslims" are doing/done plus everyone looking at you weird kinda gives it away that something happened
But in a way we have to stay ontop of everything so we know whats going on against us, and are prepared

muslimah_B
07-23-2016, 03:30 PM
I would love to see it too.
Lets hope they find themselves on the top of the mountain and "accidently" fall off on the jagged rocks side :D i cant stand any of them along with the people on the opposite sides who use violence aswell

Akhi_Umar
07-23-2016, 03:52 PM
So do I, but its preety hard to avoid it nowdays, everyone is talking about what these supposed "muslims" are doing/done plus everyone looking at you weird kinda gives it away that something happened
But in a way we have to stay ontop of everything so we know whats going on against us, and are prepared
You know it was bad after 9/11 of course, But it got worse after the paris attack (The hatred towards us). It's so hard to avoid it, you're right, But I guess we just gotta go with it like you said. There were people who hated Islam during the Prophet Muhammad :saws: time, some of which whom Allah SWT guided to Islam like Umar (RA). SubhanAllah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.