/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua for Marriage partner

anonymous
07-23-2016, 09:15 PM
Is there any specific Dua to make that can help get a marriage partner ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Snow
07-23-2016, 09:37 PM
Just out of curiosity, what is your situation?
Did you meet someone interesting or just don't want to be single?

anonymous
07-23-2016, 09:44 PM
I dont want to be single all my life

Umm Malik
07-23-2016, 10:55 PM
A lot of istighfar
And you can say as the prophet Moses (( رب اني لما أنزلت إلى من خير فقير ))
You can say as the prophet Zakaria :رب لا تذرني فردا وأنت خير الوراثين
You can say the duae of اللهم اني بحلالك عن حرامك وأغنني بفضلك عمن سواك
But there is no specific doua of marriage the important thing is asking Allah and feeling your need to him
ask Allah in your soujoud by your own way just ask Allah what you feel with humiliation and fell your poor for Allah's help Allah will help you
Allah say

( 186 ) And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.
Albakarah verse number 186

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asha Hamat
07-24-2016, 09:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam muslimah
A lot of istighfar
But there is no specific doua of marriage the important thing is asking Allah and feeling your need to him
ask Allah in your soujoud by your own way just ask Allah what you feel with humiliation and fell your poor for Allah's help Allah will help you
Allah say

( 186 ) And when My servants ask you, [O Muhammad], concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided.
Albakarah verse number 186

mashAllah excellent in deed

'abd al-hakeem
07-24-2016, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I dont want to be single all my life
Bismillah walhamdulillah wa salaatu wa salaam ala Rasulillah;

Salaamu aleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Perhaps the wisdom of Allah swt is that your sacrifice for being single in this life will result in the spouse of your dreams in the next, for eternity...

Wallahu alem

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala grant you a spouse that is pleasing and obedient to Him, alone, and good for your deen. Amin ya Rabbil alamin.

anonymous
07-24-2016, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam muslimah
A lot of istighfar
can you translate those arabic lines or give me the chapter and verse numbers so that i can search them for the meaning?

kritikvernunft
07-25-2016, 05:14 AM
Is there any specific Dua to make that can help get a marriage partner ?
I think that it depends on whether you are a man or a woman.
For a man, on paper, it should not be that difficult to solve the issue. For example, the refugee camps in Turkey, Lebanon, and Jordan should be full of marriagable Syrian girls. So, I would probably seek to pick one there. In the real world, lots of obstacles will arise, of course. That is why it only looks easy to do on paper. If you are a woman, you could tell your parents that they should find a husband for you, and certainly ask them what are they waiting for?

From there on, you can subdivide the solution into milestones and then make dua for each milestone. Believe me that milestoned dua works a lot better than wholesale dua.

Umm Malik
07-25-2016, 07:41 PM
can you translate those arabic lines or give me the chapter and verse numbers so that i can search them for the meaning?
( 24 ) So he watered [their flocks] for them; then he went back to the shade and said, "My Lord, indeed I am, for whatever good You would send down to me, in need."

{فَسَقَىٰ لَهُمَا ثُمَّ تَوَلَّىٰ إِلَى الظِّلِّ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ} [القصص : 24]

( 89 ) And [mention] Zechariah, when he called to his Lord, "My Lord, do not leave me alone [with no heir], while you are the best of inheritors."

{وَزَكَرِيَّا إِذْ نَادَىٰ رَبَّهُ رَبِّ لَا تَذَرْنِي فَرْدًا وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الْوَارِثِينَ} [الأنبياء : 89]
But remember ... I told you those douae just because there powerful meanings they easy to feel but there is no douae of marriage

And the last doua is in that hadith

'Ali (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
A slave who had made a contract with his master to pay for his freedom, came to me and said: "I am unable to fulfill my obligation, so help me." He said to him: "Shall I not teach you a supplication which the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) taught me? It will surely prove so effective that if you have a debt as large as a huge mountain, Allah will surely pay it for you. Say: 'Allahumm-akfini bihalalika 'an haramika, wa aghnini bifadlika 'amman siwaka (O Allah! Grant me enough of what You make lawful so that I may dispense with what You make unlawful, and enable me by Your Grace to dispense with all but You)."

So obey Allah and wait your livelihood it will come in the best way at the best time by loving and wisdom of Allah and of course the good husband or wife is one of them

And whoever fears Allah - He will make for him a way out
( 3 ) And will provide for him from where he does not expect. And whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.