/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Clean Ears

Reminder
07-23-2016, 09:26 PM
Hi Brothers and Sisters,

Just want to remind you do not use Q-tips to clean your ears. This will push earwax further down ear canal until it is at the back and it can cause severe pain and discomfort. I now have this problem and it hurts :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah_B
07-23-2016, 10:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Reminder
Hi Brothers and Sisters,

Just want to remind you do not use Q-tips to clean your ears. This will push earwax further down ear canal until it is at the back and it can cause severe pain and discomfort. I now have this problem and it hurts :(
What do you suggest to use instead ?

I have a problem in one ear that it develops more wax than usual and gets itchy, i scratched it so bad it bled and now have continuious scabs, my doctor said i dont have an infection and normal if you produce too much wax ?

Reminder
07-24-2016, 07:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
What do you suggest to use instead ?

I have a problem in one ear that it develops more wax than usual and gets itchy, i scratched it so bad it bled and now have continuious scabs, my doctor said i dont have an infection and normal if you produce too much wax ?
Water irrigation. It can be done at home, but better if doc does it. I tried lots of stuff and nothing worked... going to the clinic today... so much pain imsad

sister herb
07-24-2016, 08:00 AM
May Allah ease your pain. An ear pain might be very nasty.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Asha Hamat
07-24-2016, 08:58 AM
I have read about this and never use those ear buds neither for me or kids

Serinity
07-24-2016, 01:01 PM
:salam:

may Allah :swt: cure you. Ameen.

I just use water to cleanse my ears! take water and put it in your ears, press with your hands so thata pressure is made, and release!
i
Trust me when I say this, I have NEVER used those ear-wax-removers.. I just cleanse it 5 times a day (when I do wudhu/abdes). I did once tho. But I have never used them, afaik, for the last few years.

This is unconfirmed.. But try, and be careful!
Allahu alam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.