/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Islamic scholar says Gulenist women can be used as sex slaves

Mustafa16
07-25-2016, 07:08 PM
a Turkish Islamic scholar recently said that women from the gulen movement cemaat could be used as slaves, or "those whom their right hands possess" he was fired, but it has already done its damage....im sick and tired of the dysfunction of the muslim world, and how so many people support President Erdogan and those who persecute hizmet, among other tyrants.......the damage is done, I'm leaving islam, and am thinking of finding a new religion.....if you want to dissuade me, you can try, I'm curious how youll defend this, but it probably wont do any good.....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aaqib
07-25-2016, 07:32 PM
You're leaving Islam over what some scholar said/country problems????

Mustafa16
07-25-2016, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
You're leaving Islam over what some scholar said/country problems????
because of the fact that the vast majority of the sunni muslim world supports president Erdogan, who is a dictator abusing the people I love....

aamirsaab
07-25-2016, 07:44 PM
What if I told you that as a Muslim and human being you are in your rights to disagree with a scholar's ruling.

A scholar is a human like you and I, as such is fallible and prone to error. The scholar is grossly mistaken in this case.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mustafa16
07-25-2016, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
What if I told you that as a Muslim and human being you are in your rights to disagree with a scholar's ruling.

A scholar is a human like you and I, as such is infallible and prone to error. The scholar is grossly mistaken in this case.
it's not just that....it's the dysfunctional nature of the entire muslim world that makes me want to leave.....

aamirsaab
07-25-2016, 07:49 PM
Why should that make you want to leave? I am trying to understand the logic here.

Serinity
07-25-2016, 07:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
it's not just that....it's the dysfunctional nature of the entire muslim world that makes me want to leave.....
Don't let people make you leave Islam.

Mustafa16
07-25-2016, 07:52 PM
Why should that make you want to leave? I am trying to understand the logic here.
because the vast majority of (sunni) muslims support a firaun like figure who rules turkey (Erdogan) and the fact that they support him and cheer him on, when he is oppressing my country and my cemaat, makes them guilty by association, and if I continue to be amongst them, I will ALSO be guilty of asssociation

Mustafa16
07-25-2016, 07:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Don't let people make you leave Islam.
then why do the vast majority of muslims support this firaun like figure? (president Erdogan) it's not just a small minority

muslimah_B
07-25-2016, 07:54 PM
because of the fact that the vast majority of the sunni muslim world supports president Erdogan, who is a dictator abusing the people I love....
How does what everyone else is doing effect you or what your relationship is with Allah.

So your going to give up your relationship with Allah because of other people.

Brother if all of us had these types of thoughts there wouldnt be no muslims left in the world.
There arw brothers and sisters being bombed, chemical attacks loosing their homes, muslims in the west are persecuted, muslims in china are treated like dirt & killed, muslims are killed in parts of Africa just for being a MUSLIM

You leave islam how will you help those you love by making dua, you turn your back on Allah then Allah will turn His back on you

How old are you ?

Mustafa16
07-25-2016, 07:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
How does what everyone else is doing effect you or what your relationship is with Allah.

So your going to give up your relationship with Allah because of other people.

Brother if all of us had these types of thoughts there wouldnt be no muslims left in the world.
There arw brothers and sisters being bombed, chemical attacks loosing their homes, muslims in the west are persecuted, muslims in china are treated like dirt & killed, muslims are killed in parts of Africa just for being a MUSLIM

You leave islam how will you help those you love by making dua, you turn your back on Allah then Allah will turn His back on you

How old are you ?
I'm not referring to crimes against muslims committed by the kuffar....im referring to crimes against muslims committed by muslims...... and I am 17

Serinity
07-25-2016, 08:00 PM
DUDE, you have to realise. The Enemy is no longer just the kuffar against Islam. But hypocrites, or those who say they are Muslims but are not Muslims. Do NOT trust every Muslim you encounter.

Mustafa16
07-25-2016, 08:02 PM
DUDE, you have to realise. The Enemy is no longer just the kuffar against Islam. But hypocrites, or those who say they are Muslims but are not Muslims. Do NOT trust every Muslim you encounter.
ok.....ill stay........

Serinity
07-25-2016, 08:08 PM
ok.....ill stay........
you have to remember, no scholar, Muslim, or shaykh is infallible. They'll make mistakes, etc.

Alhamdulillah, may Allah strengthen your faith, and make you rely on Him alone. Ameen.

Allahu alam.

muslimah_B
07-25-2016, 08:15 PM
I'm not referring to crimes against muslims committed by the kuffar....im referring to crimes against muslims committed by muslims...... and I am 17
There are also muslim on muslim crimes eg Syria, Somalia, Iraq, etc
So what about them, what makes it that you would leave Islam over "your" people but not these other atrocities ?

Do you understand my point ?

Your still young i dont know how much you know about islam & tbh i dont know anything about this gulen movement people (ie what theyre upon, and their ideology) tbh i dont care (not in a rude way), I follow what i know is right and the scholars i know will give the truth even if people hate them for it,
Like im sick and tired of all this division from muslims "oh im so and so and i follow so and so" [emoji58] all this unnecessary claiming groups or movements is just headaches.
Why am i here having to always google who people are, why cant people just say they are muslims recite their shahada and done. End of. Oh wait we have IDIOTS hijacking our religion !!!!

You even stating to leave Islam is not a small thing, you do understand this right ?
What are you going to say to Allah on the day of judgement as to why you turned your back on your deen ? < think about this
^
And you think about wether your answer right now would ever be valid in the sight of Allah.

Search
07-25-2016, 08:18 PM
:bism:

:sl:

Brother, you're going to leave Islam over the words of what an Islamic scholar said? Would you then agree to me to killing myself because a person on a site once said I should kill myself because I didn't support Daesh?

In the grand scheme of things, why does this Islamic scholar matter to you than all the other scholars who would condemn his evil words?

Brother, Islamic scholars are human beings and regarded in Islam as such; they are not considered perfect human beings nor are their words considered perfect. Some of these scholars are megalomaniacs and you should believe that Allah will deal with scholars who are unjust in either word or deed as befits Allah's Majesty.

Also, you cannot harm Allah whether you to choose to stay or leave Islam. Yet you do harm yourself if you leave Islam and Allah. Do you not hope to gain here and hereafter?

How can you give more importance to a human being's words than Allah's, brother? Is your iman (faith) so low that you must hold it to the hostage to the tongues of irresponsible persons whether they be Islamic scholars or rulers or ordinary persons? All our homes, true homes, are the graves. The Islamic scholar will lay in the grave the same way as a ruler of a country and the ruler of the country will lay in the grave the same way as the factory worker.

Reflect on your death. Death is a reality no one can escapes.

Trials and tribulations in the world are temporary. Hereafter is forever.

What is more important to you? Allah? Or this Islamic scholar? If this Islamic scholar is more important, then leave Islam. If Allah is more important, then fight the injustice of that Islamic scholar by showing how wrong his words are. YOUR choice. Choose wisely.

a Turkish Islamic scholar recently said that women from the gulen movement cemaat could be used as slaves, or "those whom their right hands possess" he was fired, but it has already done its damage....im sick and tired of the dysfunction of the muslim world, and how so many people support President Erdogan and those who persecute hizmet, among other tyrants.......the damage is done, I'm leaving islam, and am thinking of finding a new religion.....if you want to dissuade me, you can try, I'm curious how youll defend this, but it probably wont do any good.....
:wa:

Scimitar
07-25-2016, 08:18 PM
:D

Safe journey

Scimi

Mustafa16
07-25-2016, 08:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search

Brother, you're going to leave Islam over the words of what an Islamic scholar said? Would you then agree to me to killing myself because a person on a site once said I should kill myself because I didn't support Daesh?

In the grand scheme of things, why does this Islamic scholar matter to you than all the other scholars who would condemn his evil words?

Brother, Islamic scholars are human beings and regarded in Islam as such; they are not considered perfect human beings nor are their words considered perfect. Some of these scholars are megalomaniacs and you should believe that Allah will deal with scholars who are unjust in either word or deed as befits Allah's Majesty.

Also, you cannot harm Allah whether you to choose to stay or leave Islam. Yet you do harm yourself if you leave Islam and Allah. Do you not hope to gain here and hereafter?

How can you give more importance to a human being's words than Allah's, brother? Is your iman (faith) so low that you must hold it to the hostage to the tongues of irresponsible persons whether they be Islamic scholars or rulers or ordinary persons? All our homes, true homes, are the graves. The Islamic scholar will lay in the grave the same way as a ruler of a country and the ruler of the country will lay in the grave the same way as the factory worker.

Reflect on your death. Death is a reality no one can escapes.

Trials and tribulations in the world are temporary. Hereafter is forever.

What is more important to you? Allah? Or this Islamic scholar? If this Islamic scholar is more important, then leave Islam. If Allah is more important, then fight the injustice of that Islamic scholar by showing how wrong his words are. YOUR choice. Choose wisely.

ive already decided to stay......

Search
07-25-2016, 08:28 PM

I'm glad, brother. That said, I strongly advise you to correct in yourself what first made you contemplate leaving Islam.

What if tomorrow you hear a worse news coming from Turkey? Will you again talk about leaving Islam?

That which made you contemplate leaving is the first thing to which you have to make peace, which is that human beings on earth are currently due to the influence of shaitaan saying and doing unIslamic stuff in this world. It doesn't take away from the perfection of Islam, but it does mean that we have to be vigilant about our own iman (faith) as Muslims and realize our allegiance is first and foremost and only to Allah and Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) and as such repel every tsunami of badness and evil coming our way with God-consciousness, goodness, and patience.

Trust only in God. And leave all affairs of all countries and all human beings to Allah. Allah knows who is doing what and will deal with everyone sooner (here) or later (hereafter).

ive already decided to stay......

Serinity
07-25-2016, 08:29 PM
General advice:

NEVER trust a Muslim just because he is a Muslim, even if pious. And do NOT rely your faith on HUMANS. Rely your Imaan on Allah alone. Do not let anyone touch your Imaan.

eesa the kiwi
07-25-2016, 09:34 PM
you might want to work on your iman if you considered leaving islam over something like this
renew your contact with the quran

AabiruSabeel
07-25-2016, 09:49 PM
The fourth rightly guided Khalifah, 'Ali :ra:, had ruled that whenever two parties of Muslims fight each other for any reason, the winners are not allowed to take anything from the losers, no booty and no slaves.

Nobody has the right to change this ruling.

Eric H
07-25-2016, 09:58 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Mustafa16;

Its good that you are going to stay, this is just a thought, if all the good guys walk away from Islam, who is going to be left to challenge the bad guys?

By: Education for Justice

May God bless you with discomfort...
at easy answers, hard hearts,
half-truths ,and superficial relationships.
May God bless you so that you may live
from deep within your heart
where God's Spirit dwells.

May God bless you with anger...
at injustice, oppression,
and exploitation of people.
May God bless you so that you may
work for justice, freedom, and peace.

May God bless you with tears...
to shed for those who suffer from pain,
rejection, starvation and war.
May God bless you so that you
may reach out your hand
to comfort them and turn their pain into joy.

And may God bless you with
enough foolishness
to believe that you can make a difference
in this world, in your neighborhood,
so that you will courageously try
what you don't think you can do, but,
in God you'll have all the strength necessary.

May God bless you to fearlessly
speak out about injustice,
unjust laws, corrupt politicians,
unjust and cruel treatment of prisoners,
and senseless wars,
genocides, starvations, and poverty that is so pervasive.

May God bless you that you remember
we are all called
to continue God's redemptive work
of love and healing
in God's place, in and through God's name,
in God's Spirit, continually creating
and breathing new life and grace
into everything and everyone we touch.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people.

Eric

Serinity
07-25-2016, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibn-Adam
The fourth rightly guided Khalifah, 'Ali :ra:, had ruled that whenever two parties of Muslims fight each other for any reason, the winners are not allowed to take anything from the losers, no booty and no slaves.

So in this case, afaik, gulenists are muslims, right? so it isn't allowed to take them as slaves or booty. Right?

AabiruSabeel
07-25-2016, 10:08 PM
So in this case, afaik, gulenists are muslims, right? so it isn't allowed to take them as slaves or booty. Right?
Yes, they are Muslims, unless otherwise stated.

Zafran
07-25-2016, 11:15 PM
salaam

The whole " X has occurred so I'm leaving Islam now" is getting a bit boring - ultimately staying and leaving Islam only benefits you and nobody else. Your only responsible for your own actions. Your convictions should be deeper if not you realy need to think what you want from life and where your going with it.

peace

Serinity
07-26-2016, 12:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
May God bless you with discomfort...
at easy answers, hard hearts,
half-truths ,and superficial relationships.
May God bless you so that you may live
from deep within your heart
where God's Spirit dwells.
Idk if I am reading wrong, but God doesn't dwell in Creation.. The last verse there.

And Allah :swt: knows best.

Ineed Umar
07-26-2016, 07:38 PM
.................................................. .Although what the scholarship said was hideous and very bad and since gul enlists were muslims this statement not applies to them so it is completely his opinion not related to Islam. Besides got a taste of western media much yet.

Although I have to agree Muslim world is in worse state than normal but it is not because of Islam but because of their own ideals. Likewise no way I think it is wrong for the women to drive but still Saudis do it and have justification for it as well. And even then non Muslim countries have absurd laws this does not mean you hate on religion alone.

Trust me I have suffered much hatred than you have . Especially on the Internet but I thought to myself. Rather disobey the ideals that dont suit me then leave Islam as whole (Allah SWT forgive me for saying) then again Allah doesn't care for men thoughulam.

It was nice of you to stay withere Islam though, hopefully you have apologized Allah for it. I only posted this to warn other Muslims from following the same ideals and in fact a post should be stickied "I am leaving Islam because of Donald Trump" etc.

M.I.A.
07-26-2016, 08:42 PM
Having sex with random strangers under the pretext of conquest..

Am I missing something here.

:/

Too late!

Honestly within that shame was a joke..somewhere.

Needs more unsullied.

No but seriously, what if we dressed em up as knights.. just don't sound right.

Totally lost the plot.. can't agree with Turkish scholar.

Have a pic of a Saudi prince with a yacht full of bikini clad women..

Did not save :/

...a yacht!!

(Off the coast of turkey)

noraina
07-26-2016, 08:56 PM
What this scholar said was nonsense anyway, as has been said nothing is perfect apart from Allah swt. Even if they claim to have the highest of positions or are the most knowledgeable, they can and will still make mistakes, hypocrites come in many forms.

I've have heard many Muslims come out with pretty ridiculous and upsetting things, and although it did sadden me to see fellow Muslims like this - it's worth remembering the fault is with them, and not Islam. As is often said, Islam is perfect, but the Muslims are not, so any of their flaws is due to their own imperfections, for Islam has no flaws.

This is where reason comes in...to recognise who is sincere and who is not, and what is true or false.

M.I.A.
07-26-2016, 09:17 PM
Exactly, Allah swt raises and lowers as he wills. He is the one who punishes and the one who forgives.

...we have no idea what is waiting in the wings.

Well, I have no idea anyway.

talibilm
07-26-2016, 11:34 PM

A scholar is a human like you and I, as such is infallible and prone to error. The scholar is grossly mistaken in this case.

Yes, this thread confirms what you say

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...-female-slaves

Dawud :: Book 35 : Hadith 4234
Narrated Hudhayfah:The tradition mentioned above (No. 4232) has also been transmitted through a different chain of narrators by Nasr ibn Asim al-Laythi who said: We came to al-Yashkuri with a group of the people of Banu Layth.

He asked: Who are these people? We replied: Banu Layth. We have come to you to ask you about the tradition of Hudhayfah. He then mentioned the tradition and said: I asked: Apostle of Allah, will there be evil after this good?

He replied: There will be trial (fitnah) and evil. I asked: Apostle of Allah, will there be good after this evil? He replied: Learn the Book of Allah, Hudhayfah, and adhere to its contents. He said it three times.

I asked: Apostle of Allah, will there be good after this evil? He replied: An illusory truce and a community with specks in its eye. I asked: Apostle of Allah, what do you mean by an illusory community?

He replied: The hearts of the people will not return to their former condition. I asked: Apostle of Allah, will there be evil after this good? He replied: There will be wrong belief which will blind and deafen men to the truth in which there will be summoners at the gates of Hell. If you, Hudhayfah, die adhering to a stump, it will be better for you than following any of them.

So this is true too and we can't trust everyone blindly but verify the facts with proper reasoning because Mischief makers will always be there amongst us and this hadith confirms that too

A time will come when the hypocrites will live secretly among you, and the faithful will try to live their religion in secret among others.(Agreed upon)

format_quote Originally Posted by ibn-Adam
The fourth rightly guided Khalifah, 'Ali , had ruled that whenever two parties of Muslims fight each other for any reason, the winners are not allowed to take anything from the losers, no booty and no slaves.

Jazakallah for this info and even from the above thread The slave women are ONLY those women who had indulged in the battle or on the battle field and not those who went to market place in a country of war or stayed at their homes, Churches and other war free public places.

darullemon
07-27-2016, 07:54 AM
I support Erdogan too I do not agree with everything he says or does but why does this relate to your iman? You are either joking or a fool.

Mustafa16
08-08-2016, 01:38 AM
General advice:

NEVER trust a Muslim just because he is a Muslim, even if pious. And do NOT rely your faith on HUMANS. Rely your Imaan on Allah alone. Do not let anyone touch your Imaan.
well said :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.