/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is happening in Kashmir?

Ineed Umar
07-26-2016, 05:44 AM
There are protests with killings going on as. Both indian army and kashmir Muslims are dying g from iron spears and pellet guns.

Kashmir has been disconnected from the media whilst Facebook is blocking all posts related to kashmir Muslims. On TV Hindus are insulting Kashmiri Muslims whilst we at pakistan are insulting Hindus?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah_B
07-26-2016, 09:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ineed Umar
There are protests with killings going on as. Both indian army and kashmir Muslims are dying g from iron spears and pellet guns.

Kashmir has been disconnected from the media whilst Facebook is blocking all posts related to kashmir Muslims. On TV Hindus are insulting Kashmiri Muslims whilst we at pakistan are insulting Hindus?
Why is facebook blocking the posts ?

What is happening with the world today, its actually going crazy.

Why are they fighting?

'abd al-hakeem
07-26-2016, 10:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimah_B
Why is facebook blocking the posts ?

What is happening with the world today, its actually going crazy.

Why are they fighting?
bismillah walhamdulillah;

Salaamu aleykum;

Syria, Brexit, Turkey, Munich, Japan, Kashmir - in no particular order... end times anyone?

May Allah protect the Ummah in this life and the next, may He grant us our books in our right hands. amin.

*Edit; Astaghfirullah

May Allah swt grant ease, comfort and Jannat al firdaus to all those who are suffering unjustly, or at the hands of oppressors. May He have mercy on those whom He has taken unto Himself and grant those of us who remain, be them Muslim or non-Muslim, with mercy and blessings. Amin ya Rabbil alamin.

noraina
07-26-2016, 11:27 AM
It's a hugely complicated issue. But basically when Pakistan gained independance from India in 1947, all Hindu-majority states were being designated to India and all Muslim-majority ones to Pakistan. Kashmir is 80% Muslim however India refused to let go of it and kept it under its constitution. Pakistan and India have fought three wars over Kashmir and the conflict has claimed thousands of lives.

They say nearly all of the Kashmiri Muslims want independance and have been fighting for it for decades, I think now the struggle for freedom has been stepped up a bit. Also, the occupying army has committed numerous human rights violations in their treatment of the Kashmiris but despite a lot of efforts no-one's been able to prove this enough for prosecution.

It's sad to see :(. On my dad's side of the family I'm Kashmiri, although my grandparents left when they were young to go to Pakistan, and they've never been there since.

Pretty much the whole world is in chaos at the moment...may Allah swt bring peace to it soon.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
07-26-2016, 01:10 PM
:salam:

I read a hadith that said, if there is no peace in Al-Sham or Ash-sham.. Idk, I think it is Syria - Sham, right? If there is no peace there, there won't be peace around the world.

Allahu alam.

Arfa
07-26-2016, 03:30 PM
It's really crazy to see what's going on. I mean enough is enough!!!
May Allah help Muslim Ummah in need, those who are suffering, in oppression and pain.Please help our Muslim brothers and sisters Ya Rahman. Aameen.

'abd al-hakeem
07-28-2016, 10:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
:salam:

I read a hadith that said, if there is no peace in Al-Sham or Ash-sham.. Idk, I think it is Syria - Sham, right? If there is no peace there, there won't be peace around the world.

Allahu alam.
Bismillah
Salaamu aleykum;

Wallahu alem but I think ash-Sham, as far as the original 'mapping' went is the lands of Lebanon, Syria, Palestine/Israel and Jordan.

aaj
07-28-2016, 12:33 PM
As Noraina mentioned, there's lot of history behind what is happening there. There are over 1 million indian soldiers occupying kashmir and are engaged in human rights violations everyday, such as raping little girls. Kasmiris basically a giant prison as described by UN inspectors.

As for the turmoil in the world, that is all going to happen and will continue to happen in increasing amount till al mahdi comes, which according to some scholars is not that far away. As shaam is the area consisting of palestine, jordan, lebanon and syria. Esa a.s will appear in Syria, where the mahdi army will be getting ready for the battle against the dhajjal.

'abd al-hakeem
07-28-2016, 01:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
As shaam is the area consisting of palestine, jordan, lebanon and syria. Esa a.s will appear in Syria, where the mahdi army will be getting ready for the battle against the dhajjal.
Subhanallah - I'll be in Lebanon, insha'allah, during August. Would love to stay.

truthseeker63
08-02-2016, 05:55 PM
Correct me if I am wrong but is Kashmir 80% Muslim and a part of India not Pakistan ?

Neha Qadri
08-03-2016, 06:39 PM
Kashmir Need Independence
This is the only Solution

aaj
08-08-2016, 02:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
Correct me if I am wrong but is Kashmir 80% Muslim and a part of India not Pakistan ?
Part of Kashmir is in Pakistan's hand and part of it is in India's hand. The Kashmiris themselves want independence from both sides. There's a very good video on youtube by AJ+ i think that summarizes this whole thing. I'll see if i can find it inshallah.

aaj
08-09-2016, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aaj
Part of Kashmir is in Pakistan's hand and part of it is in India's hand. The Kashmiris themselves want independence from both sides. There's a very good video on youtube by AJ+ i think that summarizes this whole thing. I'll see if i can find it inshallah.
Here's that video link. Just delete the space after the facebook inshallah.

facebook .com/AJUpFront/videos/1556139371361394/

M.I.A.
08-09-2016, 02:39 PM
british kashmiri here...

like second class stamps we will get there in the end.

I like that salman khan film about the issue.. nice.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.