/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Pray that I find Job & Become Successful!

anonymous
07-27-2016, 12:51 AM
AOA:

My parents and everybody looks down on me because I can't find a job even though I have a Master's Degree. They treat me very badly. And I feel sometimes so sad because they all treat me like sh*t. When I was successful, they all used to praise me. Now, they act as if it's all my fault. And maybe it is.

Still, I know the dunya is short. That is the only thing that comforts me.

Please, brothers and sisters, I need your help. Please pray that I find a job and am successful. That's all. Jazkamullahu khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
drac16
07-28-2016, 05:51 AM
Definitely. May Allah azza wa jal grant you a job.

Umm Malik
07-28-2016, 09:24 AM
May Allah grant you a good job.
Amen!

greenhill
07-28-2016, 12:51 PM
I always believe that 'intention' defines results.

Best intention is for the sake of Allah. If the intention is (or was) about pride and status, it is definitely a way that is bot blessed by Allah. He may Grant it to non believers as believers would know, this world is their lot. Ours is in the hereafter and some here too of course. Even it was a mountain, it was to be shared via charity not owned and guarded and seeking more.

So if the intention is impure, the results may not be what we desired. It might be a lesson.

Besides, people will always have opinions. Don't pay too much attention as they are they. You are you. What you do to yourself is important.

I don't know much about you. What you are doing where you live blahblah ... perhaps cast a wider net of job types. Lower expectations..?

Offer tuition?

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
07-28-2016, 12:58 PM
WS.

IF they all used to praise you, did they also say "mashallah"? These days it's very easy to get hasad from others and that may be the case for you given your "success" level and the attention of the others. Inshallah I would recommend doing the following:

Ruqyah (listen to it and do it yourself)
adkhars (daily duas for protection )
Darood Ibrahim (as much as you can).

chacha_jalebi
07-28-2016, 03:00 PM
Walekum salaam

Just remember some things

Allah (swt) gave you that degree because he will give you somethin to do with it. Like when you climb stairs, you will eventually get to the top of the stairs

In your case the top is a job and the stairs are the degree, you have startes climbing so dont give up and keep climbing..

Keep applying for jobs, dont give up. Pray. Be patient!!
Also read the stories of Prophet Ayub (as)

And remmeber Allah keeps answering your dua and he says dont get impatient because he will respond

So start planning things like where you will take your family with your first pay or what gifts you will get them...

You can even get me something [emoji4]

So jus be patient your time is comin..

As they say

Keep knocking, he will eventually open[emoji6]

Arfa
07-28-2016, 06:09 PM
Assalamualaikum brother,

Prayers for you may Allah the most beneficent, the most merciful bless you with a good job, prosperity and abundance. Aameen. Keep trying and hopefully you will get one as you have positive intensions in shaa Allah.

'abd al-hakeem
07-28-2016, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
AOA:

My parents and everybody looks down on me because I can't find a job even though I have a Master's Degree. They treat me very badly. And I feel sometimes so sad because they all treat me like sh*t. When I was successful, they all used to praise me. Now, they act as if it's all my fault. And maybe it is.

Still, I know the dunya is short. That is the only thing that comforts me.

Please, brothers and sisters, I need your help. Please pray that I find a job and am successful. That's all. Jazkamullahu khair.
Bismillah walhamdulillah wa salaatu wa salaam ala Rasulillah;
Salaamu aleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu;

May Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala grant you better than a job...

May He grant you, and all in similar positions, patience, and True Success - Jannah and a meeting with Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala. Amin ya Rabb.

May Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala cause your parents, and all parents, to be helpful instead of purely critical. Amin ya Rabb.

Keep trying brother, do not give up hope.

Maybe Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala wants you to call out to Him more, first... Allahu alem.

Scimitar
07-28-2016, 11:40 PM

contemplate.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.