/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick and tired of this, and I feel guilty (intentional)

anonymous
07-27-2016, 11:25 AM
I've been having constant sexual dreams for quite a while, and the last straw came today when I ejaculated. What can I do? There is nothing to occupy myself in sleep, as it won't make me fall alseep? I'm doing ghusl and repentening from this sin full scale.

I repented from EXTREME sexual dreams, and now I'm repenting from these dreams full scale. But what can I do to pass the time sleeping, so i fall asleep?

I know if it just comes by, it's ok not my sin, but this is intentional sinning that I seriously need to stop before it's too late.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-27-2016, 12:51 PM
What happens in your dreams is really not in your control. You cannot design your dreams as far as I am aware.

Nothing sinful about the dream... what happens when you are awake is different though..

:peace:

Aaqib
07-27-2016, 01:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
What happens in your dreams is really not in your control. You cannot design your dreams as far as I am aware.

Nothing sinful about the dream... what happens when you are awake is different though..

Salam

He was referring to how he thought about the dream intentionally as that he intentionally dreamed of these dreams.

ardianto
07-27-2016, 02:03 PM
:sl:

I rarely dream about sex, even when I was young. What often come to my dream are travelling, riding motorcycle, walking on nature. And since few years ago sometime I dream about writing post on IB. It's because instead of thinking about sex I fill my mind with the things that I like such as traveling on nature, riding motorcycle, etc.

Bro, dream is reflection of what is in your mind. If your mind is full with sexual imagination, indeed, you will often dream about sex. But if you fill your mind with other things that you like such as sport, traveling, car modification, etc, then your dream will be about these things and rarely dream about sex.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
07-27-2016, 02:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
Salam

He was referring to how he thought about the dream intentionally as that he intentionally dreamed of these dreams.
Then it is called "daydreaming" or fantasizing? If it is, then it is entirely different than dreaming. On that I did say what you do when awake is different. ....

.... unless I am totally in the wrong room here... :embarrass^o)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.