/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I think...... in my dream

ILoveAllah1998
07-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Salam Aleikum

I had this dream 3 years ago. I never told it to anyone but i have decided after 3 years ......Thank you for reading :).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ILoveAllah1998
07-28-2016, 12:38 PM
What does this dream mean, my brothers ?

Aaqib
07-28-2016, 02:17 PM
No one here, as I recall, aren't qualified to interpret the meaning of dreams.

Umm Malik
07-28-2016, 02:39 PM
Subhanallah!
May Allah protect from the trials
Sometimes ... Allah gives us a dream like this to keep doing good , to remind us and warning us
But in all the way the dreams of the prophets, death, signs of the day of judgment ... all of them are good for us as a reminder

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
07-28-2016, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ILoveAllah1998
Salam Aleikum

I had this dream 3 years ago. I never told it to anyone but i have decided after 3 years ......Thank you for reading :).
:wa:

It's better not to tell about dreams to ordinary people. If someone interprets it negatively, it may have a bad impact on you. May Allah protects you and us from all evils.

You should talk to a scholar who can interpret dreams correctly.

And Allah knows best.

Muslim Woman
07-29-2016, 04:17 AM
:sl:

To OP , as we are not qualified to explain dream , I am closing thread.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.