/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys (especially ppl in the UK) think about Kate Middleton?

Aaqib
07-28-2016, 06:55 PM
I've heard comments on how she is a good person, then nasty comments about her :heated:

Any opinions/comments about her?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noraina
07-28-2016, 07:58 PM
We sometimes here of the her and the royal family in general in the news, although to be honest anything about them is limited to public appearances or their family life.

There have been some controversies surrounding Kate Middleton, that probably comes with being such a high-profile figure. However I don't think she's that bad to be honest from the little I have heard or read about her, she seems like a nice enough person and her children are adorable. In the UK she's quite a popular royal princess, most people like her. :)

Although everyone always says how there can never be another princess Diana.

LaSorcia
07-28-2016, 11:06 PM
I don't pay attention to famous people, and had to read further to know about whom you were speaking.:statisfie

I'm sure she is no better or worse than most of us.

I do recall being disgusted because she and I gave birth around the same time, and some of our British relatives talked more about that baby than mine. Misalignment of priorities. They need to read the 'manners and purification of the soul' or 'family and society' sections here lol.

I hope she has or finds faith in God, just like anyone else.

Serinity
07-28-2016, 11:20 PM
:salam:

Idk who she is.

Allahu alam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
07-28-2016, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
I've heard comments on how she is a good person, then nasty comments about her :heated:

Any opinions/comments about her?
WOW - what a cleverly opined thread premise - one for us to go ape and do gheebat in... amazing. Not to mention how I fail to understand how Kate Middleton is an Islamic topic in the first place.

As you were, children... time for my coffee morning with the teachers... we have discuss your education next.

Scimi

Start
07-28-2016, 11:42 PM
Is she Islamophobic like a lot of cup-holding brits?

Serinity
07-28-2016, 11:52 PM
whosoever she is, she will be Judged by Allah, in whatever way befits Allah.

Lets leave it at that. Unless there is something very special I don't know.

Allahu alam.

Start
07-28-2016, 11:53 PM
Just out of curiosity, do all non-muslims go to hell? or are they exceptions?

Aaqib
07-29-2016, 12:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TCV7dXUVVY

If that helps answer your questions.

Salam

LaSorcia
07-29-2016, 01:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Start
I don't think I'm going there, Inshallah!

Edit: Not due to any merits I have, but only due to the mercy of God. Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.