/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My relatives are being targeted in Turkey's post-coup purge....

Mustafa16
07-28-2016, 08:02 PM
several days ago, my cousin was arrested for alleged ties to the coup attempt in Turkey that failed....he was a member of the navy, and he has a wife and small children.....he is still in jail.....my uncle was arrested, he was a police officer, and they replaced him, but they let him go although his trial his still pending....my aunt and other uncle were fired from their jobs as religion teachers, and had their teaching licenses revoked......i am praying for my relatives, but I am scared that my prayers will not be accepted....i even stayed up all night for tahajjud (in the last third of the night) last night, but i was so tired i missed fajr......many of my relatives are being targeted due to their alleged or real ties to the gulen movement.....please someone help me....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aaqib
07-28-2016, 08:03 PM
Tahajjud? I'm sorry, but isn't that only for during Ramadan?

Mustafa16
07-28-2016, 08:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aaqib
Tahajjud? I'm sorry, but isn't that only for during Ramadan?
no tahajjud can be for any time of year, preferably during the last third of the night between isha and fajr....on that time, Allah swt descends from his throne to answer the duas of people, and to forgive them for their sins.......now, will you please answer the question at hand?

Aaqib
07-28-2016, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustafa16
no tahajjud can be for any time of year, preferably during the last third of the night between isha and fajr....on that time, Allah swt descends from his throne to answer the duas of people, and to forgive them for their sins.......now, will you please answer the question at hand?
The only thing I am capable of doing is dua. Which I will make for you.

Wasalam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaqib
07-28-2016, 08:32 PM
This could be a trial from Allah SWT, so stay tight in faith, brother.

LaSorcia
07-28-2016, 10:02 PM
I am so sorry for this, both for you and all of your family members. The turmoil in the world is so frightening. I am so sorry you have to experience it in your own family. I hope your cousin is released from prison soon. I pray for justice.

Pray and read the Holy Quran as much as you can to strengthen you during this time.

'abd al-hakeem
07-28-2016, 10:11 PM

'abd al-hakeem
07-28-2016, 10:16 PM
Bismillah walhamdulillah wa salaatu wa salaam ala Rasulillah
Salaamu aleykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu;

Can anyone tell me why no-one appears to be making du'a, more often? The immediate response that is most common is, apparently, to scrutinise, criticise and offer a half cocked opinion.

Fair enough private un-advertised du'a may be occuring, but the brother is reaching out on a public forum and the first response is what I just mentioned... Are we so selfish that we've forgotten how to pray for others without prequalifying the OP?

WE'RE PART OF THE SAME UMMAH OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD sulla Allahu aleihi wa Salaam. I'm sure I could find a REAM of evidence supporting the notion to ALWAYS MAKE DU'A.

Why should it be prequalified, can't we lead with du'a instead of scrutinising?! Or have my ikhwan forgotten that the Malaika make du'a for the same for you, when you make du'a for your brothers and sisters? Subhanallah. Who's du'a is better, yours, or the Malaika...

The du'a of the oppressed has no hijab between it and Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala. If you oppress another, and the oppressed asks for your destruction, a'udhu billah, game over... May that never happen to us, amin, and may Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala protect us ALL from such things. Amin ya Rabb.

May Allah subhanahu wa Ta'ala grant increased awareness, humility and sense of FAMILY to all my brothers and sisters and help them be more giving to others. Amin ya Rabbil alamin.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.