/* */

PDA

View Full Version : HE IS EVERYWHERE - THIS LIAR

Scimitar
07-29-2016, 12:25 AM
Richard Gutjahr.

This guys name just keeps coming up.

Did you know this spouse of Israeli Knesset member, EInat Wilf???????????????? (alarm bells already ringing here)

....filmed the Nice semi from the hotel?
:“I stood on the balcony, right on the Promenade des Anglais, and saw how people celebrated there, and how suddenly a truck drove through the crowd,” Richard Gutjahr, 42, who shot smartphone video footage of the bloody Bastille Day rampage, told AFP on Friday.

source

Did you know Mr Gutjahr was also in Munich?

It's raising eyebrows.
:Former US Democratic Representative Cynthia McKinney has questioned Israel’s ties to recent attacks in France and Germany, after an Israeli reporter managed to capture both attacks as they were happening.

"Same Israeli photographer captures Nice and Munich tragedies," the six-term congresswoman from Georgia said in a tweet on Saturday.

“How likely is that? Remember the Dancing Israelis?” McKinney asked, referring to reported Israeli celebrations during the September 11, 2011, attacks in the US.

source

Did you know his daughter was also at Munich and recorded people running with her cellphone?

Did you know his daughter got a selfie with the future potus?

Talk about connections.

You remember the Bataclan shooting, right?
:11:41 P.M. My phone rings. It is Richard Gutjahr. Presenter of the Bavarian radio programme Rundschau Nacht. He asks me to get a taxi to the scene immediately, to give an eyewitness report live on his radio show in 20 minutes’ time. I don’t know him, I don’t know how he got my mobile number, but I agree to do so. Wearing my cosy fleece and wellies (no need to tie laces), I jump on my bike. Calling a taxi would take too long.

source
I wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes? My question is, do you? :D

Scimi

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Start
07-29-2016, 06:10 PM
He's a Zionist or Islamophobe, amirite? And wow.. talk about bad business. :o

Scimitar
07-29-2016, 06:45 PM
He's a mole - planted by his bosses - ISIS... an Amriki invention in the middle east designed to destabiise it so Israel can emerge victor... it's all dajjala.

use this thread to throw in the jigsaw pieces in shaAllah,

Scimi

Abz2000
07-30-2016, 02:41 AM
Makes me think of a green/blue screen?
Reporting live from the scene.
Why travel thousands of miles?
When you can pay cheap shills,
Stationed in place with a camera
before you play out the drama.
and then edit the background.
and take all the credit for witnessing facts on the ground.

Now i've got shakur's 2 of amerikaz most wanted playing loops in my head.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.