/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This serious problem I'm having

anonymous
07-29-2016, 02:04 AM
So... I'm confused.

My mom she believes that beating/hitting a cat while make him discipline. Well, and my dad, he says stuff like "Your that cat's worst enemy"

Ok, I am told by mom where is the cat? where is the cat? And I HAVE TO (listening to parents) that he is under the bed and then my mom beats him :( not super hard not even hard, just medium.

What can I do? Should I stay on my dads side or moms?

My only fear is Allah, I am scared Allah will give me some sort of punishment for the beating of my cat, who i love ALOT.

So PLEASE help me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*charisma*
07-29-2016, 03:00 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Animals should be treated with kindness. Your mom should not harm the cat by any means. If you can't take care of it, you shouldn't have it.

Umm Abed
07-29-2016, 09:25 AM
The answer is clear here. Tell your mother to stop hitting the cat for it is not allowed. You dont have to point out where the cat is if a beating is what itl get. If it carries on you may need to find her a new home. And why does she hit it?

Alpha Dude
07-29-2016, 05:51 PM
Food for thought:

Abu Huraira reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah had once forgiven a prostitute. She passed by a dog panting near a well. Seeing that thirst had nearly killed him, she took off her shoe, tied it to her scarf, and drew up some water. Allah forgave her for that.”

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Start
07-29-2016, 06:02 PM
Yeah I mean, don't harm animals. I know that they keep praying/making du'a to Allah swt every second of life like all other living things, trees, flowers, you name it, and that they were put on this earth just like us. I know we are the superior being but that doesn't mean we should use them to such an advantage. Fishing & cooking it or hunting chickens, that's another thing. We need that to survive. But yeah, torturing animals is just wrong.

noraina
07-29-2016, 06:05 PM
Assalamu alaykum

To beat, even to 'punish' an animal is an awful thing to do, they're innocent creatures and as there is great reward in showing acts of kindness to them, to harm them would be a sin.

If your mother so dislikes cats I would suggest you rehome the cat to a loving family who will be able to properly take care of it. However you look at it, the cat shouldn't be facing this type of treatment and it would probably be better off elsewhere. If you love that cat you will act in its best interests inshaAllah.

Many hadiths encourage kindness to animals, if you love that cat you will act in its best interests inshaAllah.

piXie
07-29-2016, 06:37 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
..and then my mom beats him :( not super hard not even hard, just medium
Beats him? ^o) Or gives him a smack to teach him?

What can I do?
Can you keep the cat out of the areas it's not allowed?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.