/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New to the forum

Adebimpeyyy
07-29-2016, 01:40 PM
Salaam everyone,
I am new to this forum and new to Islam. Allah SWT guided me and I have found peace. I need friends (both reverts and non reverts) to talk to and be friends with . I am the only Muslim in my family and among my friends. Feel free to message me, I will reply every one of them. May Allah SWT guide us all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Akhi_Umar
07-29-2016, 01:50 PM
:wa:

Subhan'Allah, this is good news!

Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy your stay and ameen to your dua :)

greenhill
07-29-2016, 01:58 PM
Welcome to the forum.

That is incredible, mashaAllah. Alhamdulillah. Such good news.

Please share your journey into islam. I'd be most interested to know. :shade:

Post your thoughts, questions, or anything really... but remember one thing, a life's worth of studying and still there is still much more to learn. So it is a never ending thing. So don't rush.... (easier said than done! Seriously.) So easy to get overwhelmed and give up. Islam is simple. So keep it simple.

There will be things you won't understand. That is only because it may not be time yet and in time, in syaa Allah, you will.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Adebimpeyyy
07-29-2016, 02:50 PM
Akhi_umar thanks Amin

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
noraina
07-29-2016, 03:12 PM
Wa alaykum assalam,

Welcome to this forum and to Islam! InshaAllah you will find many people who can help you and answer any questions you may have, and there are plenty of wonderful sisters here to make friends with. :)

Enjoy your stay here.

xa_xa786
07-31-2016, 10:04 PM
Welcome to the forum :)

Umm Abed
08-01-2016, 10:39 AM
:slm:

Hope you are well and have a good time here:)

:talent:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.