/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I honestly don't know if I prayed my salat on time

Aaqib
08-01-2016, 12:47 AM
When I took a look at the salat table for times, it was pretty different from what I remembered! And idk if I prayed my salat on time, what should I do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
08-01-2016, 01:07 AM
If at the time of performing salat, you honestly believed you were doing your best to perform your salat on time, then it will be accepted insha'Allah. There is a big difference between performing salat at the wrong time because of honest mistake and performing it at the wrong time due to convenience or laziness. You would not have to make it up (by my understanding, as limited as it may be) because you have already performed it, unless you performed the wrong salat at the wrong time, that would put you short of your five prayers a day, in which case you should make up the one you missed.

Umm Abed
08-01-2016, 10:36 AM
If you ask someone in your locality/masjid they would tell you the exact situation and if anything needs to be done.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.