/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is oocyte preservation halal?

anonymous
08-04-2016, 07:33 AM
Hi members,

I needed to ask this from a medical and islamic point of view. These days there are options for women who haven't found their significant other or future partner yet, which is to freeze fertility by ofcourse freezing their eggs or embryos, scientifically known as oocyte preservation in which the woman's eggs or fertility remains at the same age it was freezed.

So, is this a good option? Is it acceptable islamically? As future offspring of hers would have a better chance to be healthy without medical complications compared to delayed pregnancy. I'm not sure if this option has

any side effects. I would certainly want a valid advice here.

assalamualaikum Ya ' ll.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
08-09-2016, 03:29 PM
Okay, so now no answers on this thread. I was hoping there was some kind of information, my sincere apologies if this is not the right place to ask this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.