/* */

PDA

View Full Version : i would like to thank the French muslims who stood in solidarity with Catholics.

Eric H
08-04-2016, 06:00 PM
Greetings and peace be with you all,

It was heart warming to read about Muslims going to Catholic Mass across France, in a show of solidarity after the French priest was murdered......

(ROUEN, France) — In a gesture of solidarity following the gruesome killing of a French priest, Muslims on Sunday attended Catholic Mass in churches and cathedrals across France and Italy.

A few dozen Muslims gathered at the towering Gothic cathedral in Rouen, near Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray where the 85-year-old Rev. Jacques Hamel had his throat slit by two teenage Muslim fanatics on Tuesday.

“We are very moved by the presence of our Muslim friends and I believe it is a courageous act that they did by coming to us,” Dominique Lebrun, the archbishop of Rouen, said after the service.

http://time.com/4432359/muslims-cath...ly-solidarity/
Blessings and peace be with you all.

Eric

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
08-04-2016, 06:46 PM
Together we can and we have to resist the evilness.

Abz2000
08-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Sad and pitiful to hear that a man had to lose his life when in a peaceful Islamic system that wasn't being sabotaged, he would have most likely been allowed to live his life unharmed had a chance to accept the truth, and regardless of his choice - peacefully met his Creator who would judge him after living a life that wasn't cut short, even sadder to hear that thousands of scholars and worshippers in mosques have been slaughtered without any provocation or just reason over the past decade (fallujah really hurt - wonder why there were no vigils, or maybe that's because the french Muslims felt under no pressure to appease or console anyone).
Would be even better if they managed to guide hollande to the truth and prevent him from continuing his war of falsehood and injustice against Islam on behalf of satanists and usurers, and thereby avoiding this angry and erratic backlash from people at their wits end.

syed_z
08-05-2016, 05:02 AM
Salaam Eric, Peace be with you.

There is absolutely no justification in Islam for such acts whatsoever. I would like to quote a few words of our Blessed Prophet Muhammad , The Mercy for Entire Creation (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam):

Beware! Whosoever oppresses a non-muslim or snatches (any of) his rights or causes him pain which he cannot bear, or takes anything from him without his permission, Then“I will fight against such on the day of judgment” [Sunnan Abu Dawud, Volume No. 3, Page No. 170, Hadith No. 3052]

If any Muslim (unjustly) killed a non-muslim then he (Muslim) shall not even smell the fragrance of Paradise although the fragrance of Paradise would have been perceived from the distance of traveling for 40 years [Sahih Bukhari, Volume No. 3, Hadith # 2995]

Such an act is a breach against the word of Allah (swt)

Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.

(Surah Al Mumtahanah)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abz2000
08-05-2016, 11:06 AM
Please brother syed, rather than bend over backwards in order to tell the enemies of Allah that you dislike Muslims and think that hey'll go to hell, please try to avoid causing an unnecessary dispute using falsified ahadith and reverse psychology, it is better we try to understand the truth and accept it together:

If any Muslim killed a Muahid (i.e. non-Muslim monotheist living in Muslim land under valid covenant) then he (Muslim) shall not even smell the fragrance of Paradise*although the fragrance of Paradise would have been perceived from the distance of travelling for 40 years
[Sahih Bukhari, Volume No. 3, Hadith # 2995]*

But i can perceive that it may be a mistake and copy paste on your part, since the pacifist sites do have an issue of twisting the facts in order to make the enemies of Allah look like ashaab al jannah, and the mujahideen in Allah's path look like ashaab al jahannam,
Better to be honest with ourselves.

Note, this post is a response to the above and a correction of a falsified hadith, and is not a reply with regard to ericH's post.

In this translation, the term muahid is solely described to mean monotheist, i hope somebody with a better grasp of Arabic can clarify:

http://scottishsalafiyyah.blogspot.c...ahhid.html?m=1

And here's another use of the term:
http://theghurabah.blogspot.com/2014...ahhid.html?m=1

Edit:

Just found the source with Arabic:

87Blood Money (Ad-Diyat)(30)باب إِثْمِ مَنْ قَتَلَ ذِمِّيًّا بِغَيْرِ جُرْم

Narrated `Abdullah bin `Amr:The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Whoever killed a Mu'ahid (a person who is granted the pledge of protection by the Muslims) shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise though its fragrance can be smelt at a distance of forty years (of traveling).

حَدَّثَنَا قَيْسُ بْنُ حَفْصٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَاحِدِ، حَدَّثَنَا الْحَسَنُ، حَدَّثَنَا مُجَاهِدٌ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏*"‏ مَنْ قَتَلَ نَفْسًا مُعَاهَدًا لَمْ يَرَحْ رَائِحَةَ الْجَنَّةِ، وَإِنَّ رِيحَهَا يُوجَدُ مِنْ مَسِيرَةِ أَرْبَعِينَ عَامًا ‏"‏‏.‏

Reference*:*Sahih al-Bukhari 6914
In-book reference*:*Book 87, Hadith 52
USC-MSA web (English) reference*: Vol. 9, Book 83, Hadith 49**(deprecated numbering scheme)

http://sunnah.com/bukhari/87/52

Looking at the Arabic text clarifies that it is a small h from 'ahd/3ahd (lawful and valid covenant) rather than waHid (one), and it certainly does not say kaafr (infidel), also the statement begins with "man" implying "whosoever" and not "Muslim",
And certainly doesn't read:

format_quote Originally Posted by syed_z

If any Muslim (unjustly) killed a non-muslim then he (Muslim) shall not even smell the fragrance of Paradise although the fragrance of Paradise would have been perceived from the distance of traveling for 40 years [Sahih Bukhari, Volume No. 3, Hadith # 2995]
That quote raised alarm bells when i tried reading without the brackets and tried to Imagine the Messenger of God Muhammad (pbuh) saying it so i decided to check.
Pleaae let us try to be sincere, just and truthful.

[I]

Whosoever kills a believer (in God who accepts Islamic Monotheism and Muhammad as the Messenger of God) intentionally, his recompense is Hell, to abide therein (For ever): And the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon him, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for him.

Quran 4:93

noraina
08-05-2016, 11:06 AM
That's what we need so much of these days, solidarity with one another, with all the people who are suffering regardless of nationality, race or religion.

I see a lot of selective sympathy on both sides, people seeing only what they want to see and ignoring the plight of others. The conflict in the Middle East is spilling over slightly into Europe now, awful as it is.

But the murder of the Catholic priest was terrible, it brings to mind this hadith: “Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship. (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

سيف الله
08-28-2016, 02:32 PM
Salaam

imsad A horrible crime, no other way to describe it.

I really appreciate your (and the Pope for that matter) measured and calm response.

I pray we can all find a way out of this.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.