/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Death By Fire

Little_Lion
08-06-2016, 03:09 AM
If a person has no corpse after death (such as by dying in a large fire), how is this handled at a funeral and will they still be raised up on the Day of Resurrection, even without a body?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-06-2016, 11:05 AM
Janazah is able to be prayed in absentia in case a body is unavailable but death is confirmed, and reading the Quran should tell you that Allah will raise everyone on the day of judgement, you surely have read at least ten kilos of books written by people with low and high levels of intelligence in your lifetime, what's your excuse for not having read and studied the book and instruction of God who created people and gave them intelligence, whose book is concise and easy enough for an illiterate bedouin or semi-literate ex-drug peddler or thief to understand?
the question is for yourself to ponder upon before God and does not require an answer to me.

47.*We know best why it is they listen, when they listen to thee; and when they meet in private conference, behold, the wicked say, "Ye follow none other than a man bewitched!"
48.*See what similes they strike for thee: but they have gone astray, and never can they find a way.
49.*They say: "What! when we are reduced to bones and dust, should we really be raised up (to be) a new creation?"
50.*Say: "(Nay!) be ye stones or iron,
51.*"Or created matter which, in your minds, is hardest (to be raised up),- (Yet shall ye be raised up)!" then will they say: "Who will cause us to return?" Say: "He who created you first!" Then will they wag their heads towards thee, and say, "When will that be?" Say, "May be it will be quite soon!
52.*"It will be on a Day when He will call you, and ye will answer (His call) with (words of) His praise, and ye will think that ye tarried but a little while!"

Quran 18:47-52

76.*Let not their speech, then, grieve thee. Verily We know what they hide as well as what they disclose.
77.*Doth not man see that it is We Who created him from sperm? yet behold! he (stands forth) as an open adversary!
78.*And he makes comparisons for Us, and forgets his own (origin and) Creation: He says, "Who can give life to (dry) bones and decomposed ones (at that)?"
79.*Say, "He will give them life Who created them for the first time! for He is Well-versed in every kind of creation!-
80.*"The same Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! ye kindle therewith (your own fires)!
81.*"Is not He Who created the heavens and the earth able to create the like thereof?" - Yea, indeed! for He is the Creator Supreme, of skill and knowledge (infinite)!
82.*Verily, when He intends a thing, His Command is, "be", and it is!
83.*So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him will ye be all brought back

Quran 36:76-83

Both Yusuf Ali Translationsu

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-06-2016, 03:05 PM
That Allaah Who created everyone in the first place, from nothing; what is hard for Him to resurrect a person who has been burnt out? That is even easier.

Little_Lion
08-06-2016, 03:24 PM
*smiles gently* My excuse is that I am very new to Islam and my knowledge of the Qur'an is still minimal, and my memory even worse. :) I thank you for your answers!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-06-2016, 05:29 PM
May Allaah Ta`aalaa bless you and increase you in knowledge of Deen,

Aameen Yaa Rabb-al-`Aalameen.

Kiro
08-08-2016, 06:23 PM
Created you out of nothing and fashioned you into being.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-08-2016, 06:42 PM
عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: " أَنَّهُ ذَكَرَ رَجُلًا فِيمَنْ سَلَفَ - أَوْ فِيمَنْ كَانَ قَبْلَكُمْ، قَالَ: كَلِمَةً: يَعْنِي - أَعْطَاهُ اللَّهُ مَالًا وَوَلَدًا، فَلَمَّا حَضَرَتِ الوَفَاةُ، قَالَ لِبَنِيهِ: أَيَّ أَبٍ كُنْتُ لَكُمْ؟ قَالُوا: خَيْرَ أَبٍ، قَالَ: فَإِنَّهُ لَمْ يَبْتَئِرْ - أَوْ لَمْ يَبْتَئِزْ - عِنْدَ اللَّهِ خَيْرًا، وَإِنْ يَقْدِرِ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ يُعَذِّبْهُ، فَانْظُرُوا إِذَا مُتُّ فَأَحْرِقُونِي حَتَّى إِذَا صِرْتُ فَحْمًا فَاسْحَقُونِي - أَوْ قَالَ: فَاسْحَكُونِي -، فَإِذَا كَانَ يَوْمُ رِيحٍ عَاصِفٍ فَأَذْرُونِي فِيهَا، فَقَالَ: نَبِيُّ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ: فَأَخَذَ مَوَاثِيقَهُمْ عَلَى ذَلِكَ وَرَبِّي، فَفَعَلُوا، ثُمَّ أَذْرَوْهُ فِي يَوْمٍ عَاصِفٍ، فَقَالَ اللَّهُ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ: كُنْ، فَإِذَا هُوَ رَجُلٌ قَائِمٌ، قَالَ اللَّهُ: أَيْ عَبْدِي مَا حَمَلَكَ عَلَى أَنْ فَعَلْتَ مَا فَعَلْتَ؟ قَالَ: مَخَافَتُكَ، - أَوْ فَرَقٌ مِنْكَ -، قَالَ: فَمَا تَلاَفَاهُ أَنْ رَحِمَهُ عِنْدَهَا " وَقَالَ مَرَّةً أُخْرَى: «فَمَا تَلاَفَاهُ غَيْرُهَا»، فَحَدَّثْتُ بِهِ أَبَا عُثْمَانَ، فَقَالَ: سَمِعْتُ هَذَا مِنْ سَلْمَانَ غَيْرَ أَنَّهُ زَادَ فِيهِ: «أَذْرُونِي فِي البَحْرِ»، أَوْ كَمَا حَدَّثَ

Rasoolullaah صلى الله عليه وسلم informed us that there was a man in the past to whom Allaah Ta`aalaa had given wealth and children. When his death approached, he said to his sons, "What kind of father have I been to you?" They said, "The best father." He said that he had not presented any good deed before Allaah Ta`aalaa, and that if Allaah gets a hold of him, Allaah will surely punish him. So he said, "When I die, burn me out. When I've turned into coal, crush me. When it is a windy day, throw me (i.e. my ashes) into it (the wind)." The Nabi of Allaah صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "By my Rabb, he took a firm promise from them upon that, so they did it, and threw (his ashes into the wind) on a windy day. Allaah `Azza wa Jall said, "Kun!" (Be!) and behold! He was a man, standing (before Allaah Ta`aalaa). Allaah said, "O my slave, what caused you to do what you did?" He said, "(I did it out of) fear for You." - or close to that. Nothing saved him then but that He (Allaah) forgave him." [Narrated in Saheeh al-Bukhaari.]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.