/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help

Islamia2k
08-08-2016, 08:31 AM
Salam.
I'm a Muslim but I'm having trouble in believing in the concept of Islam. I have a more idealistic viewpoint on Islam. For example, if I miss a prayer, i'm expecting some sort of punishment. If I don't receive a punishment then I feel as if it's ok to miss prayers. I'm having trouble even doing Wudhu and when I do pray, i'm not having that connection with Allah (swt) because my mind's wondering off somewhere else. I want to become a better Muslim, but I feel like i've lost that spiritual connection. And my belief in Allah (swt) is wavering. I need advice.
JazakAllah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-08-2016, 01:16 PM
Walaykum as Salaam.

Allah does not punish us instantly; If He starts doing this , we all will die.

Keep praying to Allah to strengthen your faith. We have similar threads. Please browse those. Many useful answers are there.

May Allah protects u and us from the traps of Satan.

greenhill
08-08-2016, 02:02 PM
Allah gives us our lifetime to find Him. Does not require much, no miracles (only for those fortunate few to witness it) just a reasonable mind to see past the worldly deception to realise the message.

Pride, the common enemy. The one thing that can make us reject.

So, you are young. And the thing is, there is still some journey to go through to get past this young high octane spirit (of youth). And there is more challenges up ahead for you, unfortunately. There is no escape. Remember life is a test. It has started and it never ends. It gets easier (relatively) when we learn to submit.

Remember Allah is Great and we are nothing, always. If you give up life you lose If you give up the deen you lose even greater. Don't give up either. You will be asked what you did with this life..

Reminder to self as well...

:peace:

aaj
08-08-2016, 03:07 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

Inshallah I would advise in increasing your knowledge on Islam. The more you learn the more you'll be able to answer your own questions and the more you'll be able to reason with yourself and find a solution. Read the Quran with translation, take your time with it. Read the commonly popular hadith. And read on the fundamentals of Islam articles/books, like Al-Minhaj Al-Muslim.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-08-2016, 03:39 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Brother aaj has given some good advice, and that is that you should take out time to study the Deen. If you can find a reliable `Aalim in your locality to study by, do so. If not, read authentic Islaamic literature online. Increase your knowledge of Islaam.

Ask Allaah Ta`aalaa to guide you and keep you guided. Ask Allaah Ta`aalaa to make things easier for you, and grant you understanding.

آمين يا رب العالمين

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!