/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salamualakum!!

Islamia2k
08-08-2016, 08:37 AM
I'm new here and I'm 16 years old. I was born a Muslim yet I have much to learn about Islam. I have many struggles I'm going through and InshaAllah you guys and Allah (swt) will be there to guide me. I'm really grateful for have founding this community.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Demmzy15
08-08-2016, 09:12 AM
Haa!!! Wa Alaikum Salam Warahmatullahi, I'm new here too. I tell you brother this is the right place to be. You're welcome Akhee!

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-08-2016, 10:00 AM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Welcome to the forum, sister.

You should put Allaah Ta`aalaa's name first, i.e. Allaah Ta`aalaa will guide you, and you can also ask us questions.

Only Allaah Ta`aalaa can guide. Every day in Salaah, in Soorah al-Faatihah, we ask Allaah Ta`aalaa to guide us, by saying "Ihdinas Siraatal Mustaqeem".

May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant you relief from all of the difficulties you are going through right now and replace them with happiness and ease,

آمين يا رب العالمين

Whatever questions you have, don't hesitate to ask.

greenhill
08-08-2016, 12:14 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Wishing you a good stay..

:peace:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aaj
08-08-2016, 04:33 PM
wa'alaikum as'salaam,

welcome to the form. I joined last week myself. inshallah this place will be good for asking questions and learning about your deen, especially at your age and in this age and time. In addition to asking your questions, there is an anonymous sign-in option as well, if anyone wants to ask embarrassing or otherwise questions without being identified. Just an FYI.

Abz2000
08-08-2016, 05:10 PM
Wa 'alaikum assalaam wa rahmat Allah wa barakaatuh all Muslims, new sister and new brother,
hope you are able to learn much and also benefit the rapidly expanding Muslim ummah in due course.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.