/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 5 Morning Rituals for Successful Life

smak
08-08-2016, 05:59 PM
5 Morning Rituals for Successful Life:

1. Wake up for Tahajjud and Fajr prayer.
2. Start your day by reading The Holy Quran.
3. Write down your Dreams and read it loud.
4. Do some Physical Workout.
5. First complete the toughest task of the day.

Watch the animated video of above rituals here: https://youtu.be/wymK5xf1IYs

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-08-2016, 06:01 PM
What's the reason for point #3? I can understand all of the other points.

piXie
08-08-2016, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzaifah ibn Adam
What's the reason for point #3? I can understand all of the other points.
Might be related to focus and motivation.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-08-2016, 09:02 PM
There are three kinds of dreams:

1) True dreams, from Allaah Ta`aalaa. These are Bashaaraat (glad-tidings) for the Mu'min. Via true dreams, Allaah Ta`aalaa can show a person a person something of the Aakhirah, or give them some news of something which might happen, or show them the correct path to take or the correct decision to make regarding a particular thing, or have people who have moved to the Aakhirah visit them in these dreams by the Permission of Allaah Ta`aalaa.

2) Evil dreams / Nightmares. These are from Shaytaan. They do it for no reason other than to try and trouble the Muslim.

3) Adhghaathu Ahlaam (mixed-up dreams which have no meaning, and which can result from eating too much before sleeping.)

In one narration mentioned by Imaam an-Nawawi رحمة الله عليه in Kitaab al-Adhkaar, Hadhrat `Aa'ishah رضي الله عنها used to make the following Du`aa (i.e. in order to get true dreams):

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أسألُكَ رُؤْيا صَالِحَةً، صَادِقَة غَيْرَ كاذِبَةً، نافِعَةً غَيْرَ ضَارَّةٍ

Allaahumma Innee As'aluka Ru'yaa Saalihah, Saadiqatan Ghayra Kaadhibah, Naafi`atan Ghayra Dhaarrah. (O Allaah! I ask You for dreams which are pious; true and not false; beneficial and not harmful.)

May Allaah Ta`aalaa grant all of us true dreams, as Bashaaraat.

آمين يا رب العالمين

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smak
08-08-2016, 10:16 PM
yes point no.3 is related to focus and motivation

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-08-2016, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smak
yes point no.3 is related to focus and motivation
Okay, I understand now what you mean. By dreams, you're referring to what your objectives/goals are? That the person should write them down and read them aloud. I thought you were referring to the dreams you had that night.

Umm Abed
08-09-2016, 07:06 AM
Jazakallah khair to smak for the useful post.

I would also like to say Jazakallah khair to @Huzaifah ibn Adam for the detailed explanation on dreams,
it surely is helpful.

Huzaifah ibn Adam
08-09-2016, 09:35 AM
آمين يا رب العالمين

وإياك

smak
01-16-2018, 09:57 AM
@Umm Abed Thank You

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.