PDA

View Full Version : i have multiple questions ? brothers

saynow
08-09-2016, 07:23 AM
should we love this life ?
should we aim to live to 100 year ?
or should love dying ?
should we pray or go for run ? if you have to choose
what do you think of a person who thinks god is lying on us ? when he say he can do everything and we see people humans say same thing !!!!!!!!
god hates me and he is free to love or to hate ? what should i do now ?
are we really free will ?
god created us and want to torture all of disbeliever who are created by him, controlled by him, seduced by his life , refused to help by him !!!!!!!
what s meaning of god free to put people in hell or in paradise ? whats free decisions of god really mean ?
dont you think there be better rules than free decisions of god ?
whats difference i cant see really the difference between slaves and sons of god ? is god has small mind !!!
is god has mind ?!!!!
is god disbeliever ? he said in quaran he is the one no one created him
if we suppose presence of god why not suppose presence of other gods ?
really important question
how we should believe in something we not see or hear something like god,angels,jinns , demons , pardise , hell
why ? whats wisedom behind all of that ? why we cant really prove presence of all of them ? why most thinkers , scientists could prove that and even not believe in all of that ?
why we die ?
god is great greatest ever
thank you brothers and sisters
these question some are mine and some arent but they exist in my mind i couldnt get rid of them
thank you
alhumdllah rab elalmeen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
08-09-2016, 12:51 PM
Welcome to the forum..

You are obviously very confused. You feel things don't add up. But Allah is not lying, it is just us who don't see the truth. Then the obvious next question, then why can He make it plain to see? If heaven and hell is plain to see where is your choice you would pretty much force yourself to do what is necessary.. Would we see the variety of choices we have now? Allah remains true, He has remained patient (except for those cursed tribes) and allowed us to make our choices.

Remaining ignorant of your deen is not going to help. I, like you had many questions and some of the answers I could only digest much older. Along the way you would be blessed with simple informarion that ties up loose ends or plugs the gap that has been there for so long, or unlocks a different dimension to the knowledge. It is incredible. A lifetime of studying, and there is still more..

Islam does not bend to our liking. It is 'Take it or leave it'. If you take it and submit to it, there is a magical feel to it and you will find that it makes most perfect sense.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

islamirama
08-13-2016, 04:45 AM
I suggest spending some time on islamqa.com it will answer lot of your questions.

drac16
08-13-2016, 05:14 AM
No, we shouldn't love this life. This life is like a prison for believers. We're toiling towards our Lord and we are growing tired of being tempted by things and tired of sin. There's an end to it, though. Everything that happens is relevant because it gives us an opportunity to become more like our prophet [peace be upon him]. He's our highest role model and he experienced doubts, loss, tragedy and more. When something happens to you that you don't like, stop and praise God. He's increasing your yearning for salvation and He's making you more like the prophet Muhammad.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
08-13-2016, 04:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by saynow
should we love this life ?
should we aim to live to 100 year ?
or should love dying ?
should we pray or go for run ? if you have to choose
what do you think of a person who thinks god is lying on us ? when he say he can do everything and we see people humans say same thing !!!!!!!!
god hates me and he is free to love or to hate ? what should i do now ?
are we really free will ?
god created us and want to torture all of disbeliever who are created by him, controlled by him, seduced by his life , refused to help by him !!!!!!!
what s meaning of god free to put people in hell or in paradise ? whats free decisions of god really mean ?
dont you think there be better rules than free decisions of god ?
whats difference i cant see really the difference between slaves and sons of god ? is god has small mind !!!
is god has mind ?!!!!
is god disbeliever ? he said in quaran he is the one no one created him
if we suppose presence of god why not suppose presence of other gods ?
really important question
how we should believe in something we not see or hear something like god,angels,jinns , demons , pardise , hell
why ? whats wisedom behind all of that ? why we cant really prove presence of all of them ? why most thinkers , scientists could prove that and even not believe in all of that ?
why we die ?
god is great greatest ever
thank you brothers and sisters
these question some are mine and some arent but they exist in my mind i couldnt get rid of them
thank you
alhumdllah rab elalmeen

Read the Quran and study the seerah of the Prophet pbuh, it's really this simple - but you make it hard on yourself.

Scimi

فصيح الياسين
08-13-2016, 07:13 PM
I thought serious questions.....

hend.abuauf
08-16-2016, 08:15 AM
You can contact fadel Soliman he is a Muslim scholars that answers a lot of questions like these, or listen to islamophobia 2 , you will find answers to your questions insha'Allah

"Fadel Soliman.......فاضل سليمان" his name on Facebook
"Islamophobia TV" the name of the channel on YouTube

This program is in Arabic but now they are translating it into English so not all the episodes are there but will be there soon insha'Allah

I couldn't insert the links as I am not a full member yet, sorry

Abz2000
08-16-2016, 08:47 AM
Read the Quran please, the answers are there, it's silly to even answer questions such as "is God a disbeliever". Lolwutz.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.