/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the AKP and Erdogan of Turkey will win the next elections?

Mustafa16
08-14-2016, 11:09 PM
I dont think they will, because i predict meral aksener will either become head of the mhp (nationalist party) and steal votes from the right wing akp, or create a new party (if she is thrown out of mhp by bahceli), while another intra party dissident like sinan ogan or koray aydin takes control of the mhp, and they steal votes from akp....also, the economy in turkey is doing badly( @anatolian is that really true in your opinion btw? all i hear is stuff from the internet and from my dad, who is a finance professor.....) due to inflation that exceeds gdp growth, i also predict the pkk will be defeated soon, thus allowing more kurds to be out of he war zone and vote for hdp (kurdish leftist party), and also, people will stop turning to erdogan for security, isis will be defeated soon, and this state of emergency and mass arrests should affect many families.....what do you think..?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Yaqzan
08-15-2016, 06:15 AM
do you know the rule of prediction in islam?

sister herb
08-15-2016, 04:25 PM
Do you think there will be next elections? Erdogan can simply claim that all other candidates are terrorists and parties which support them are terrorist organizations and put all of them to jail. Or claim they are enemies of the nation and execute them.

When one man takes so much power like him, he surely wants to keep it.

anatolian
08-15-2016, 05:11 PM
I dont think Erdoğan is going lose anything. You know there is a saying "Anything which cant defeat me, empowers me". Instead he is going to be more powerful. I dont think any party in the Parlement can change this stituation at the moment. MHP is weak now and will be weaker if Akşener or other guys create another party. Erdoğan is now the President of Republic. Soon AKP will have enough power to change the constitution and then Erdogan will be the President of State as in America having all the state powers. I am afraid he is planning to be a "Sultan" at the end :hiding:

As for the Ecomonics he knows to take jobs in the rail for now but just like all other developing world countries we depend the foreign investors so much and they depend America. If America orders them to get out of Turkey, our Economy will fall deep down yeah. Ties between Turkey and America is so bad now. Many people here think that the coup attempt was orginized by CIA. I do as well.

These are all the problems of Turkey but I want to come to a general conclusion for all my muslim brethren..Think twice before going after a self-claiming "Islamic" leader. In this age of fitnah most of the so called Islamic leaders just think to satisfy their worldly desires using our religious feelings. :hmm:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yahya.
08-15-2016, 10:51 PM
What is bad about gathering all the power at oneself, if someone is going to use it for good purposes? Are you supporters of democracy? The thing we should criticize about him should be that he is taking part in elections, where it is obligatory to accept secularism, according to the constitution, not ruling with the laws of Allah and allying with disbelievers against Muslims, in Syria and Iraq, for example. The arrests against terrorist, communist PKK supporters and Gulenists is acceptable. They believe that all three ''abrahamic'' religions are the same and have arrested many Muslims who oppose them by making false claims, among them for example the tafseer scholar Şahımerdan Sarı, who wrote articles and spoke against their ideas, calling it disbelief. He is now living in North Iraq, Arbil, because of an arrest order against him by the Turkish government, after Gulenists made up claims that he is a leader and founder of an armed terror organization, which is not true. And this happened to many Muslims, especially to those who opposed them.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.