/* */

PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Muslims Read Hate Comments

Search
08-15-2016, 07:23 PM
:bism: (In the Name of God, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful)

Here's a 5 minute video wherein U.S. Muslims Read Hate Comments

Sometimes, a sense of humor pays off! So, smile and say, "peace." :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ineed Umar
08-15-2016, 08:50 PM
I'd be honest the comments shown in the video do not offended me. I some times comment like that for.the lols. Ones that do are more common. Just visit the aids of the comment section of the history of Islam on YouTube.

Still you know what? Muhammad was insulted during his prophet hood he stood it so why can't we. Then again kafirs have an argument against it too so just ignore it and stuff and get on with life. Besides where there is hate there is love and vice versa.

LaSorcia
08-15-2016, 09:01 PM
Well, I'm glad some of the 'muzzies' (never heard that one before!) could laugh at the ignorance and idiocy of these people, but it really just makes me sad. I stay away from social media, and one of the reasons is to avoid coming into contact with folks who write such hateful, poorly-spelled, ignorant things.

I've seen a lot of hateful garbage against Christians as well. Sadly, most folks in our world are not believers nowadays. :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.